Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sources for Akhenaten writing he was visited by sky beings?

VLTRA

Does anyone know the source where Akhenaten states the below? or maybe a book that talks about it

He claimed, "There is only one god, my father. I can approach him by day, by night". The king wrote about being visited by beings that came from the sky, and the ancient Egyptians worshiped him as a god, believing he was a direct descendant of Aten, the disc of the sun

I found "The Great Hymn to the Aten" where he refers to himself as the Son of the Aten but I haven't found anything related to the above quote nor about visits from sky beings

VLTRA said:
Does anyone know the source where Akhenaten states the below? or maybe a book that talks about it

He claimed, "There is only one god, my father. I can approach him by day, by night". The king wrote about being visited by beings that came from the sky, and the ancient Egyptians worshiped him as a god, believing he was a direct descendant of Aten, the disc of the sun

I found "The Great Hymn to the Aten" where he refers to himself as the Son of the Aten but I haven't found anything related to the above quote nor about visits from sky beings
What Akhenaten said is irrelevant, he was the first jew.

TopoftheAbyss said:
VLTRA said:

He was a gray hibrid.

TopoftheAbyss said:
VLTRA said:

I want to use his quotes I cited to help assert that he was a gray hybrid and the communistic religion is alien. That way I can later point to him when discussing other instances of the alien religion.

Mageson has already shown the correlation between the skull of Tutankhamen (Akhenaten's son) and the skull of the Starchild here https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=10022. Which is enough to prove that he was alien but if I can find the sources for his statements then I can safely say the religion was handed down to him by aliens.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back