Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Runes and Retrogrades.

Syt

Greetings all,
What opine you on using Runes for a love spell/working during Venus retrograde.

Some runes can be used for love (Gebo, Uruz, Kenaz, Thurisaz, Ehwaz, etc.) as they give their own energies and are totally independent of the planet in retrograde i.e. Venus.

When Mars is retrograde, we could use runes that have mars-like qualities such as Thurisaz because they are not of Mars.

Theoretically, we should be able to use them during retrogrades.

What do you all think?

HS,

Shael said:
Ashenfire said:
I just want some confirmation whether this is a good time to do breakup spells or something like the aura of repulsion since Venus is in retrograde. Or will these backfire/not work?
I think it should be fine as this doesnt actually deal with Venus directly. It might even be supported by the retrograde, but that's just pure theory on my part.

Syt said:
Personally I do not think you should do any workings related to it. Even if it's not using Venus energies directly, workings for love will still be negatively affected. It's only retrograde for like 5 weeks so it's really not a long amount of time to wait.

That being said feel free to experiment for yourself and see how the retrograde affects these types of workings for you. Personal experience is always worth the most.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back