Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

10:01

i think it will keep appear if u give it a meaning or keep thinking about it frequently

I often see number patterns too - I mean without actively trying to find it. I'd just be looking around for something else and would then notice time on clock is, say, 3:33. Or 12:34. Or 11:11.

Not sure as of yet what it is or what it means, to be exact. Would love to know. Tried searching for what it is or what it means online, but, of course, I got a bunch of crappy new age bs.

Which brings me to... new age problem. Enemy infiltrate everything to make it difficult for anyone to get close to the actual real truth.

I often see number patterns too - I mean without actively trying to find it. I'd just be looking around for something else and would then notice time on clock is, say, 3:33. Or 12:34. Or 11:11.

Not sure as of yet what it is or what it means, to be exact. Would love to know. Tried searching for what it is or what it means online, but, of course, I got a bunch of crappy new age bs.

Which brings me to... new age problem. Enemy infiltrate everything to make it difficult for anyone to get close to the actual real truth.

scorpiorising said:

I get the same exact numbers you do like 3:33 and 11:11 i think is a sign from the universe trying to confirm to us that we are in the right path.

scorpiorising said:

I keep getting 22 like 15 times a day. But then I feel nothing. I'm like really the enemy is trying to hit me non stop and they cant even do shit anymore. ROFLMAO

Aldrick said:
Inflorescentia said:
The Reticular activating system may be the cause.

Sorry what?

Let's say you happen to see 10:01 twice over a couple of days. You take note of it, so now your subconscious begins bringing it your attention. This is a common occurrence with other things as well, such as specific brands of cars, words or phrases, as well as numbers. For example, since becoming an SS, I have started seeing 666 in product prices, on car licence plates, as the time, and often as part of various number codes. This was not happening before.

Inflorescentia said:
Aldrick said:
Inflorescentia said:

Sorry what?

Let's say you happen to see 10:01 twice over a couple of days. You take note of it, so now your subconscious begins bringing it your attention. This is a common occurrence with other things as well, such as specific brands of cars, words or phrases, as well as numbers. For example, since becoming an SS, I have started seeing 666 in product prices, on car licence plates, as the time, and often as part of various number codes. This was not happening before.

I mean I get that. But numbers do have significance. And I would never think that one. And when you see it am and pm everyday. You just randomly pick up your phone right at that time. Something is too it.

That's like saying sacred Numerology isn't real. Enemy spells carry it like crazy.

Inflorescentia said:
Aldrick said:
Inflorescentia said:

Sorry what?

I had a similar effect with the number "137." I started seeing it pretty frequently to the point that it just straight up became my favorite number.

That said, there are cases where a number appears more frequently and it's not just perception. 666 would fall into that category since this is a number that really sticks out and is very noticeable and hard to miss. So when a person encounters it more often, I would wager that they genuinely are encountering it more often as opposed to them just perceiving it being more common. Encountering 666 more often when out in the world is something that happens to a lot of folks when they make the conversion, and with this being a number that sticks out to pretty much everyone when they see it, I'd say it's the result of Satanic influence.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Inflorescentia said:
Aldrick said:
Sorry what?

I had a similar effect with the number "137." I started seeing it pretty frequently to the point that it just straight up became my favorite number.

That said, there are cases where a number appears more frequently and it's not just perception. 666 would fall into that category since this is a number that really sticks out and is very noticeable and hard to miss. So when a person encounters it more often, I would wager that they genuinely are encountering it more often as opposed to them just perceiving it being more common. Encountering 666 more often when out in the world is something that happens to a lot of folks when they make the conversion, and with this being a number that sticks out to pretty much everyone when they see it, I'd say it's the result of Satanic influence.

I went into a store. Left my phone in the car. Shopped, came out. Picked up phone to check messages and its 5:55. Like yeah that's just coincidence right?

Depending on your astral senses sensitivity / openness you will pick up on patterns around you. This can also pertain to knowledge of numerology, with the numbers you know about sticking out more than usual.

I for one always see 666, 333 or even 88 a large amount of times daily, even if it's only 66 or a 6 is somewhere else on a display at work or elsewhere. I also 'auto correct' certain phrases or 'hear' things on the astral before they are spoken. This is natural, and a result of open or opening astral senses.

Back to your number. I have to say, 1001 is read as 2 to me. Someone else could see it as 1000 (a number of perfection) +1. And someone else could see it as binary and simplify it to 9. You will pick up on numbers of significance to you if you're aware of them, it's cool and motivating to me :)

There isn't always a grand meaning to something though, sometimes you may see a certain number everywhere and that's just because you're now noticing it. Or if you're aware of a number's meaning, like 72, 50, 56, 26, 45, 36, 111, 100, etc ad infinitum. It can be funny too if you have a lot of numbers you remember (for whatever reason) and you see it, but it's more than 3 digits. It's odd but not impossible. My favorite being 2521, as it is a SCP that takes you if you say its name or ask/talk about it. And the number also simplifies down to 1 in numerology :)

Aldrick said:
I went into a store. Left my phone in the car. Shopped, came out. Picked up phone to check messages and its 5:55. Like yeah that's just coincidence right?

That happens to me a lot with a number that, for personal reasons, causes me distress. I see it so commonly these days that I genuinely believe it's the enemy fucking with me in certain instances. I'll even see it when I check my blood sugar - that number of the whole range of possible numbers I can get, when I've already seen it enough times that day. All it does is make me indignant.

Fortuitously I still see Satanic numbers popping up fairly frequently. As of late it's been "108" everywhere I look.

It has to do with your frequency, you perceive what is resonating with you.

Hello bro I don't know specifically about 10:01, but a similar thing happens with me.

I oftenly see 666, for instance scrolling at a YT page I randomly look at a video's view count and there it is, or oftenly getting 666 soul count in Dark Souls. Also I was playing with a cousin and he got 1488 souls count, twice in a roll, just to mention some examples.

I think this has to do with what your mind is aligned with, maybe? My program has been about focusing on soul cleaning mostly.

Aldrick said:
Inflorescentia said:

The subconscious does more than just alert you of something that is already in your field of view. I am able to mentally set the time I wake up in the morning Also I very often get an urge to look at my phone app when the hour of Saturn is about to commence. Hours and minutes are accounted for our subconscious mind. I'm not saying there can't be a message behind seeing 10:01, but we can't just ignore this common mental function.

Inflorescentia said:
Aldrick said:

The subconscious does more than just alert you of something that is already in your field of view. I am able to mentally set the time I wake up in the morning Also I very often get an urge to look at my phone app when the hour of Saturn is about to commence. Hours and minutes are accounted for our subconscious mind. I'm not saying there can't be a message behind seeing 10:01, but we can't just ignore this common mental function.

Yeah I get what you're saying. A actually did that this morning. I had trouble waking up. So I told myself I would wake up. And I actually barrel rolled out of bed and grabbed my phone in a split second. I was like the hell lol.

Egon said:
Hello bro I don't know specifically about 10:01, but a similar thing happens with me.

I oftenly see 666, for instance scrolling at a YT page I randomly look at a video's view count and there it is, or oftenly getting 666 soul count in Dark Souls. Also I was playing with a cousin and he got 1488 souls count, twice in a roll, just to mention some examples.

I think this has to do with what your mind is aligned with, maybe? My program has been about focusing on soul cleaning mostly.

Ohhhhhh. BALANCE

Aldrick said:
scorpiorising said:

I keep getting 22 like 15 times a day. But then I feel nothing. I'm like really the enemy is trying to hit me non stop and they cant even do shit anymore. ROFLMAO
How, exactly, is you seeing numbers more often an attack? I know some of us want it to be an attack, but how is it? An accountant sees trillions of numbers every second, and they are like "Meh. This is so fucking boring - but I enjoy the numbers in my bank account!".

Aldrick said:
Inflorescentia said:

555 is the fake area code in films and programmes. Maybe you meant to watch something!

Aldrick said:

That happens to me a lot with a number that, for personal reasons, causes me distress. I see it so commonly these days that I genuinely believe it's the enemy fucking with me in certain instances. I'll even see it when I check my blood sugar - that number of the whole range of possible numbers I can get, when I've already seen it enough times that day. All it does is make me indignant.

Fortuitously I still see Satanic numbers popping up fairly frequently. As of late it's been "108" everywhere I look.
Similarly to you, there has been a "personal" number which has been bothering me, as well. Even in foreign language or script, where it is not the same way as we write and type, I saw it, in people's usernames, the time of the day, etc., and a lot of them add up, Numerologically, to that number. It annoyed me, but then I realised it's not doing anything, other than like in a scary film where you see the same person or frightening entity staring at you around every corner you turn, e.g. in The Exorcist, to make the film "scarier", they put up random "scary" faces which didn't make sense. I just had to go "meh", and whatever the number might have meant, whether I saw the number or not, it made no difference.

For example, if I kept seeing the number all the time, and its meaning is that it reminded me of someone, whether I saw that number/it reduced in Numerology, or not saw it, it made zero difference to anything; seeing that number/Numerological reduction, or not seeing it, nothing was different. It was more annoying to me, verging on frustrating, like having OCDs or autism with it. This indicates to me that - what you focus on consumes you! If it is an "attack", then it might just be to try and distract you and make you obsessed with something so small and insignificant, and cause you to put your brainings/energies into that nothing-thing. Then at other times or in the midst of these times, despite the "horrible" number, I also saw one or more positive numbers which seemed to sublimate/weakn/reduce/lessen the "bad" one. In short, it's all just nonsense, I say in my annoyance/near frustration; and also it might also be required to do more Void Meditation, perhaps.

FancyMancy said:
Aldrick said:
scorpiorising said:

How, exactly, is you seeing numbers more often an attack? I know some of us want it to be an attack, but how is it? An accountant sees trillions of numbers every second, and they are like "Meh. This is so fucking boring - but I enjoy the numbers in my bank account!".

Aldrick said:

555 is the fake area code in films and programmes. Maybe you meant to watch something!

Aldrick said:

Similarly to you, there has been a "personal" number which has been bothering me, as well. Even in foreign language or script, where it is not the same way as we write and type, I saw it, in people's usernames, the time of the day, etc., and a lot of them add up, Numerologically, to that number. It annoyed me, but then I realised it's not doing anything, other than like in a scary film where you see the same person or frightening entity staring at you around every corner you turn, e.g. in The Exorcist, to make the film "scarier", they put up random "scary" faces which didn't make sense. I just had to go "meh", and whatever the number might have meant, whether I saw the number or not, it made no difference.

For example, if I kept seeing the number all the time, and its meaning is that it reminded me of someone, whether I saw that number/it reduced in Numerology, or not saw it, it made zero difference to anything; seeing that number/Numerological reduction, or not seeing it, nothing was different. It was more annoying to me, verging on frustrating, like having OCDs or autism with it. This indicates to me that - what you focus on consumes you! If it is an "attack", then it might just be to try and distract you and make you obsessed with something so small and insignificant, and cause you to put your brainings/energies into that nothing-thing. Then at other times or in the midst of these times, despite the "horrible" number, I also saw one or more positive numbers which seemed to sublimate/weakn/reduce/lessen the "bad" one. In short, it's all just nonsense, I say in my annoyance/near frustration; and also it might also be required to do more Void Meditation, perhaps.

I kind of have a habit of diving any big number I saw with 3. Like all the time. Still do it sometimes.
Yes, void does help a lot.
But knowing the importance of numbers is really important. Room numbers, everything.
Might not be an attack , but I would rather stay in rooms that feel right to me. When I joined a college the room that was assigned to me was 333. I always felt really really safe there. Other places just didnt feel right.
Could meditate there freely, kundalini yoga etc.

I guess we just dont feel comfortable with the enemy numbers on a sub conscious level.
There were certain numbers that caused a kind if shivering on my spine. But again it can be attributed to us having the knowledge about enemy numbers. The shivering I talk about is kind of like seeing Mudslimes in movies or real life. I really just feel that deep shivering and kind of just try to run away.
With Satanic numbers or imagery , the safety( comfort it feels ) is beyond measure.

Usthepeople666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Aldrick said:

Aldrick said:

I kind of have a habit of diving any big number I saw with 3. Like all the time. Still do it sometimes.
But knowing the importance of numbers is really important. Room numbers, everything.
Might not be an attack , but I would rather stay in rooms that feel right to me. When I joined a college the room that was assigned to me was 333. I always felt really really safe there. Other places just didnt feel right.

I guess we just dont feel comfortable with the enemy numbers on a sub conscious level.
There were certain numbers that caused a kind if shivering on my spine. But again it can be attributed to us having the knowledge about enemy numbers. The shivering I talk about is kind of like seeing Mudslimes in movies or real life. I really just feel that deep shivering and kind of just try to run away.
With Satanic numbers or imagery , the safety( comfort it feels ) is beyond measure.

I was traveling with my GF one time and we got a hotel room, and it was our anniversary date lol.

Aldrick said:
Egon said:

Ohhhhhh. BALANCE

Take note of your surroundings when it happens.Just recently i was listening to music while cooking and i looked at the price of the pasta I'd just opened and it was 6.66 and immediately my attention was drawn to the lyrics of the song. They bore significance to me and my current situation. Try it next time it happens

Aldrick said:
Usthepeople666 said:
FancyMancy said:

I was traveling with my GF one time and we got a hotel room, and it was our anniversary date lol.

very good

Powerofjustice said:
Aldrick said:
Egon said:

Ohhhhhh. BALANCE

Take note of your surroundings when it happens.Just recently i was listening to music while cooking and i looked at the price of the pasta I'd just opened and it was 6.66 and immediately my attention was drawn to the lyrics of the song. They bore significance to me and my current situation. Try it next time it happens
Once when I was shopping, the total price was also 6.66.

FancyMancy said:

If my seeing this number is indeed enemy influence, then I believe it'd be more to just irritate me and cause me distress rather than draw my attention to the subject, as my attention is going to remain on this particular subject for a little while longer. Without going into too much detail, this number relates to someone I intend to act against once I have the means of doing so. Even if I never saw this number, I'd still move forward with this as I'm quite set on it.

I don't ever really notice it with numbers adding up to this number; I just see it when it specifically appears, which is a source of annoyance. I concede it could just be because of my focus on the matter, but I wouldn't put it pass the enemy to bring up the subject just to grind my gears.

FancyMancy said:
Powerofjustice said:
Aldrick said:
Ohhhhhh. BALANCE

Once when I was shopping, the total price was also 6.66.

Nice.

Poweredbythesun said:
Depending on your astral senses sensitivity / openness you will pick up on patterns around you. This can also pertain to knowledge of numerology, with the numbers you know about sticking out more than usual.

I for one always see 666, 333 or even 88 a large amount of times daily, even if it's only 66 or a 6 is somewhere else on a display at work or elsewhere. I also 'auto correct' certain phrases or 'hear' things on the astral before they are spoken. This is natural, and a result of open or opening astral senses.

Back to your number. I have to say, 1001 is read as 2 to me. Someone else could see it as 1000 (a number of perfection) +1. And someone else could see it as binary and simplify it to 9. You will pick up on numbers of significance to you if you're aware of them, it's cool and motivating to me :)

There isn't always a grand meaning to something though, sometimes you may see a certain number everywhere and that's just because you're now noticing it. Or if you're aware of a number's meaning, like 72, 50, 56, 26, 45, 36, 111, 100, etc ad infinitum. It can be funny too if you have a lot of numbers you remember (for whatever reason) and you see it, but it's more than 3 digits. It's odd but not impossible. My favorite being 2521, as it is a SCP that takes you if you say its name or ask/talk about it. And the number also simplifies down to 1 in numerology :)

My favorite SCP has to be one of the 001 proposals, where the whole 05 council mysteriously dies with the exception of 05-13 who immediately becomes the prime suspect. The whole document is about the new council trying to get more information on 05-13. In the end it turns out the previous 05-01 flipped and blew all of them to hell. Here's how it ends lmao.

O5-10: We're getting off topic. You said someone poisoned you. What about Thirteen? He’s not even here!

O5-1: That’s because I sent him to talk to Nobody.

O5-10: Why?

O5-1: Because he’s the only one I trust. He’s the only one I don’t need to have this chat with. He’s the only normal person on this whole fucking Council. We plucked him off the streets, and just started asking him “do you think this is weird?” I’m not worried about someone whose movements we’ve been able to monitor since he came out of the uterus. You fuckers— I don’t know what you all did before you showed up here. For all I know you’re just eldritch abominations waiting for the chance to kill me dead.

O5-4: One, slow down.

O5-1: Well, Seven you’re right. I’m about as far from baseline as the rest of you. Like, goddamn it anomalies are essentially running this organization. Ten’s learned how to do magic from the library. I need to take a whole cocktail of drugs just to remember Eight even exists.

Computer: You have one minute to complete an action before the session automatically shuts down.

O5-1: And you know what? We’ve always been pretty liberal with containing anomalies. Now we might have twelve of them on the Council.

O5-12: One!

O5-1: What?

O5-12: Your session! Just finish it already. It's distracting as all hell.

O5-1: You know… you're right. I should just finish it already. There's not much more for me to do.

O5-1 resumes his work at the computer.

O5-1: Aside from containing you, like the inhuman aberrations you are.

Computer: Emergency Stage 3 Containment Breach Protocol Activated. Nuclear warhead will detonate in 5…

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back