Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Advice on how to balance the kundalini/activate Pingala?

SilentFlame

I have had this problem for quite a long while. What are the best ways to balance the ida and pingala, or just to activate one or the other? I have always had ida be unchangably dominant ever since i first did enough of these meditations and other exercises to activate my bio-electricity, and this has caused problems. What is the most surefire way to activate the Pingala, or if that is not a good idea, to just fix problems relating to an unbalanced kundalini?

I tried opening my chakras again starting with my third eye, but after a few days of seeming progress starting around a week ago i stopped getting anywhere despite continuing to attempt I'm only mentioning this in case it happens to somehow be relevant:For example, if opening the chakras starting with the third eye is a solution to an unbalanced kundalini. And no, i am not stating i have raised my kundalini or anything of the sort, but the fact remains that my ida nadis are much more activated and bio-electricity is hardly flowing for me on the pingala or more accurately just the right side of my body in general. Is there a good way to fix this? I am hoping that having a good deal of sensable bio electricity at least means i have something to work with if i can just figure out how to balance it, but i am not so sure to be honest.

Hello, there are various ways to do this.

1. You can use Pranayama for this. One technique specifically is called Sun/Moon Breath. Or Pingala/Ida Breath if you want an Eastern name. Also it's called Alternate Nostril Breathing. Here is the link to it:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Alternate_Nostril.html

2. RAUM Meditation. Link is here.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/RAUM_Meditation.html

The 2nd part particularly focuses on Ida/Pingala. The IO vibration part.

3. Runes. There are various runes which correspond to Sun and Moon. Most popular for Sun is Sowilo. For Female energies I'd say Berkano rune is the best.

ConsistentMeditator said:
I have had this problem for quite a long while. What are the best ways to balance the ida and pingala, or just to activate one or the other? I have always had ida be unchangably dominant ever since i first did enough of these meditations and other exercises to activate my bio-electricity, and this has caused problems. What is the most surefire way to activate the Pingala, or if that is not a good idea, to just fix problems relating to an unbalanced kundalini?

I tried opening my chakras again starting with my third eye, but after a few days of seeming progress starting around a week ago i stopped getting anywhere despite continuing to attempt I'm only mentioning this in case it happens to somehow be relevant:For example, if opening the chakras starting with the third eye is a solution to an unbalanced kundalini. And no, i am not stating i have raised my kundalini or anything of the sort, but the fact remains that my ida nadis are much more activated and bio-electricity is hardly flowing for me on the pingala or more accurately just the right side of my body in general. Is there a good way to fix this? I am hoping that having a good deal of sensable bio electricity at least means i have something to work with if i can just figure out how to balance it, but i am not so sure to be honest.

Add this breathing exercise into your daily routine and focus on the astral breath (not so much your physical breath) entering into your ida and pinagala energy channels and upper chakras when you breathe in and out of each nostril. This will clean out, purify and balance the two channels of the ida and pingala in the head.

Alternate Nostril [Sun/Moon] Breathing [Anuloma Viloma]

My intuition is telling me also that the source of your problem is in the imbalance of your elements, you might be naturally more prominent in masculine elements like fire and earth of which are of the masculine ida nadi so you may be lacking in either air, water or both and this has weakened the energies of your pingala nadi.

Always make sure your actual elements are balanced because each element caters to a gender aspect which can influence the two nadis in their gender aspects as well making one more stronger than the other. Earth and Fire are masculine, Water and Air are feminine. You can work on the ones you feel are lacking or you can just invoke ether and command it to balance all to perfection.

In my experience where I tend to lack water which is a feminine element, when this element is low I feel more energy in my left side, but when I invoke water/ether to balance my elements, both sides feel equal again. Figure out which one you're lacking, either air, water or both and perform the invocations accordingly, or like I said you can use ether/quintessence if you're not sure or are inexperienced in working with elements.

Elemental imbalances happen spontaneously sometimes according to hours and days of certain planets or certain energies you work with in your meditations. A lot of sun energy, sowilo rune, raum runes, things of fire and earth, etc will overpower air and water making them weaker. So keep an eye on your elements and the meditations you do that may affect them.

Hope this helps.

エビス said:
Hello, there are various ways to do this.

1. You can use Pranayama for this. One technique specifically is called Sun/Moon Breath. Or Pingala/Ida Breath if you want an Eastern name. Also it's called Alternate Nostril Breathing. Here is the link to it:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Alternate_Nostril.html

2. RAUM Meditation. Link is here.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/RAUM_Meditation.html

The 2nd part particularly focuses on Ida/Pingala. The IO vibration part.

3. Runes. There are various runes which correspond to Sun and Moon. Most popular for Sun is Sowilo. For Female energies I'd say Berkano rune is the best.

Thanks. I'll go with alternate nostril breathing and the Sowilo thing. The JOS website says Raum is for advanced meditators only and should not be done if you are not experienced enough due to how powerful it is, so doing it while i have an imbalance sounds like a bad idea, at least for now.

Ghost in the Machine said:

Add this breathing exercise into your daily routine and focus on the astral breath (not so much your physical breath) entering into your ida and pinagala energy channels and upper chakras when you breathe in and out of each nostril. This will clean out, purify and balance the two channels of the ida and pingala in the head.

Alternate Nostril [Sun/Moon] Breathing [Anuloma Viloma]

My intuition is telling me also that the source of your problem is in the imbalance of your elements, you might be naturally more prominent in masculine elements like fire and earth of which are of the masculine ida nadi so you may be lacking in either air, water or both and this has weakened the energies of your pingala nadi.

Always make sure your actual elements are balanced because each element caters to a gender aspect which can influence the two nadis in their gender aspects as well making one more stronger than the other. Earth and Fire are masculine, Water and Air are feminine. You can work on the ones you feel are lacking or you can just invoke ether and command it to balance all to perfection.

In my experience where I tend to lack water which is a feminine element, when this element is low I feel more energy in my left side, but when I invoke water/ether to balance my elements, both sides feel equal again. Figure out which one you're lacking, either air, water or both and perform the invocations accordingly, or like I said you can use ether/quintessence if you're not sure or are inexperienced in working with elements.

Elemental imbalances happen spontaneously sometimes according to hours and days of certain planets or certain energies you work with in your meditations. A lot of sun energy, sowilo rune, raum runes, things of fire and earth, etc will overpower air and water making them weaker. So keep an eye on your elements and the meditations you do that may affect them.

Hope this helps.

I will try to focus on the energy as you said then and do the alternate nostril breathing. I guess I'll try water and air although I've never done these elemental meditations before. Thanks for the help.

Gabi1234 said:
If I want to know to awken my psychic powers I need to know how to do energy Medetion or the third eye Medetion that helps the third eye to direct energy?because I want to talk with domones

Okay so I read from your other post here. I will assume you have already completed the working necessary to purify yourself and the awakening of the clauraudience points?

I really, really and I mean seriously the fundamentals that are necessary when we're first introduced to Spiritual Satanism. There is a warfare guide for a 6 month period that will transform you from a shell to a turtle. IF you're interested I can dig it up

Now if you're interested in find out whom your guardian demon is, Gears of War has a great article on this, BUT I HIGHLY SUGGEST DOING THE PROGRAMS NECESSARY IN ORDER TO FACILIATE THIS BETTER.
This would mean you should be consistently doing

2x Aura of Protections Morning/Night 5 minutes
2x Aura Cleanings Morning/Night 5 minutes
2x Void Meditations Morning/Night 5 minutes
1x Daily Reverse Torah Ritual 1x 9x 18x 5-45 minutes

You know how most of the basics seem tedious but it all makes sense when we start doing them? This is vital. I won't make assumption based off your post history, but it seems you're relatively new and it is easy to get lost in the sea of information. Do not be hasty to jump into the good stuff now and focus on the essentials. IF you really want to confirm if Satan is real, when you give the basic programs a chance (The aforementioned) you can try meditating on his Satan's sigil and speak with him. You can't however expect a clear response, if your mind is always racing, always darting this and that, it makes it harder to interpret responses. If your aura is dirty, thougthforms, curses, bindings, ill will could stick to you and further dampen your connection to Satan. If you're not well protected like a VPN tunnel, enemy entities can attempt to trick you or even worse.

Starting off in Satanism is not a race to the finish line, if you really want to build a stronger connection, you must be standing on solid ground first. I hope this wasn't too wordy for you, but these are my feelings
Be patient an

Okay not sure why that happened with my last post. I tried typing out the same thing twice and something got in the way each time. Finally thought I posted it then all it posted was a qoute. LOL.

I’ll give it one more go.

So, for me, the equal opening of both nostrils is achieved as a natural symptom of the entire soul working properly. A well oiled machine.

The biggest issue for you would be not having all of your chakras open if you have not done all of the opening the soul exercises, on top of doing meditations that empower. The empowering meditations will empower the chakras that are open, and the rest of your soul is going to be blocked.

This is where things can even get dangerous. Having blocks or closed chakras and adding power can create illness and crisis. The energy needs somewhere to go, flow, and escape. It can get trapped if you are only focusing on one part of the soul. Happened to me before, I have gotten sick from having blockages that’ve been hit by a more empowered chakra. Like... severely sick. There were other factors contributing but it’s all connected. Astral, physical, transits.

If you have opened everything, it would be imbalance. I would let up on specifically focusing on empowering and start working on trances, feeling, psychic centers, opening, and receptivity based meditations. My guess would be upper and lower half imbalances. It’s likely not caused by one specific chakra. Yoga poses can also help remove blocks and get your circuits flowing in directions they should be flowing in.

For me, it worked like dominos. When one thing would get unblocked, another would either get blocked or unblocked, vice versa. Here’s what works, in my experience:

It started with my 2nd, I removed a block there and naturally my 6th chakra ended up opening more along with my heart. Eventually it started to get trapped in my crown, and I had to open up the crown more to remedy those symptoms. Once that happened, I could control both nostrils when I wanted by a few minutes of focus on the crown.

What gets in the way now is if I slack or skip on RTR’s.

Your problem should be easy to fix if you open up your soul and follow a proper meditation program. Following the advice on joyofsatan can be literally life saving.

1. Most prominent effect for me that opens both sides equally is working on my crown and heart chakras. The knots. Not specifically empowering them, but using vibrations and really feeling and seeing them. Seeing where the energy is flowing.

2. RTR’s - removes blocks on the crown and entire soul. A lot have noted really amazing effects on the crown.

3. Working with the Gods during meditation can help to show you where things should be flowing. The Gods can guide you to issues in your soul. Your blocks may be different than mine, but everyone deals with the three knots, heart crown and base. I would not ask for this or waste their time unless I’d opened my whole soul first.

4. Like everyone said, when you get this going work on aura of protection and cleaning to prevent all of the jewish curses and filth from coming back or building up.

More minor effects on the nostrils can be time of day, transits, activities, and exercise. I don’t think these things would be causing such a long term issue though.

The last thing I could think of would be to see a doctor and have yourself checked for a deviated septum.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back