Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Creation of a Database containing GENETIC DATA of Italians approved by a decree-law

AgniSarp 666

Website
www.josita.org
Hi to all Comrade.
In these days I came across this news. The mass media mostly controlled by Jews are obviously silent and no word is spoken.
ISTAT - The Italian National Institute of Statistics - is authorized - by decree number 30 of 10 May, approved by the puppet government Conte - to create a database containing the GENETIC DATA of Italians, both adults and minors.
The DNA collected must be associated with the tax code and personal telephone number.
The enemy is pushing more and more for mass control and is moving forward with his agenda.

Original source in Italian:
https://www.gazzettaufficiale.it/eli/id/2020/05/10/20G00048/sg

https://translate.google.com/transl...ttaufficiale.it/eli/id/2020/05/10/20G00048/sg

So,

-DNA databases
-Forced Vaccination in many countries
-Creation of 5G grid
-Digital infrastructure for fully information control and internet censorship
-Censorship of any questions in regards to the above
-All data unified and linked to people directly
-In home eavesdropping devices and all that shit inside the home that spies on people 24/7 such as "Google Home"
-Forced influx of dumb migrants that do crimes to keep everyone preoccupied and racemix them [divide and conquer]
-Installation of AI cameras going at full speed in China and all over Europe
-Getting a global police state going
-News fearmorgering 24/7 so that all humans comply to the above
-Sky based infrastructure for all this with Satellites launched by private enterprises such as Elon Musk's
-Jews control the implementations of all of the above
-Crazy jews like Nethanyahu write stuff like let's put microchips with an alarm inside people to protect them from "Co-Vid" and keep social distancing.
-Mass unemployment where with this crisis some say up to 30 to 50% people will be left without work / income.

And a few thousands of other things but goy - please do not be a conspiracy theorist, all of the above happening within 1 year is very normal. Be normal goy nothing of the above is nothing to worry about.

Then the jews are wondering why "The Goyim Knows" and the Goyim dislikes them and all their intellectual concoctions. And why the whole world is rising like a tide against them. Gee wonder why, they dindu nuffin?

Interesting to see Mr Conte the total "LEFTIST" is implementing things one would expect to see implemented in Soviet Union.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
So,

-DNA databases
-Forced Vaccination in many countries
-Creation of 5G grid
-Digital infrastructure for fully information control and internet censorship
-Censorship of any questions in regards to the above
-All data unified and linked to people directly
-In home eavesdropping devices and all that shit inside the home that spies on people 24/7 such as "Google Home"
-Forced influx of dumb migrants that do crimes to keep everyone preoccupied and racemix them [divide and conquer]
-Installation of AI cameras going at full speed in China and all over Europe
-Getting a global police state going
-News fearmorgering 24/7 so that all humans comply to the above
-Sky based infrastructure for all this with Satellites launched by private enterprises such as Elon Musk's
-Jews control the implementations of all of the above
-Crazy jews like Nethanyahu write stuff like let's put microchips with an alarm inside people to protect them from "Co-Vid" and keep social distancing.
-Mass unemployment where with this crisis some say up to 30 to 50% people will be left without work / income.

And a few thousands of other things but goy - please do not be a conspiracy theorist, all of the above happening within 1 year is very normal. Be normal goy nothing of the above is nothing to worry about.

Then the jews are wondering why "The Goyim Knows" and the Goyim dislikes them and all their intellectual concoctions. And why the whole world is rising like a tide against them. Gee wonder why, they dindu nuffin?

Interesting to see Mr Conte the total "LEFTIST" is implementing things one would expect to see implemented in Soviet Union.
Do you think this Conte is a jew? I honestly can't tell. The things he is doing are seriously worrisome, even the controlled media can't really hide how bad this government is. Everyone is angry but there are not that many protests. I honestly don't understand what Italians need to start to seriously protest against this government. It seems some really huge protests are going to start next month but who knows if they will be enough to stop them. If this keeps going Italy will seriously be bought by some jews and everyone will suffer... Do you think there is any hope for Italy? I know we did good with the F-RTR but I wonder when it will start to seriously manifest and stop all of this.

Next thing you know is: FREE BARCODE TATTOO ON THE FOREHEAD FOR EVERYONE! QUICKLY, TATTOO YOUR NEWBORN AND DON'TASK QUESTIONS, GOY. OR ELSE YOU'RE AN INTOLERANT ANTISEMITE!

In all this sea of ​​magma shit in Italy we also have Silvia Romano.
Mass distraction phenomenon but also mental programming promoting Islam.
Judea's surname, soul and body.

113317393-8fd7c077-7c41-442b-9257-cda21847ce11.jpg

(((They're going))) in full mode.

Voluntary non-profit organization to which the government paid the ransom - official jew media says four million euros - because she had been "kidnapped" in the village where she was assisting.
She presented herself in Italy with the Islamic veil because she claims that during the various months of imprisonment they only gave her the Koran to read.
He is now flooding his personal facebook page with verses from the Qur'an.

To reply to the message of a childhood friend, Silvia Romano quoted a chapter of the Koran in a Facebook post. Corriere della Sera writes that cites how and why the girl knows the whole book by heart. The newspaper recalls the ferry circumstances that the former volunteer has experienced. The girl studied the sacred text for a year and a half during her imprisonment, having only that book available. She has come to know entire verses by heart. On the web, Romano has now chosen to mention it. And he insists on one point: he invites "to use goodness against malice". And again, he writes: "He from whom your enmity divided you, will become an affectionate friend." These are the words used by Aisha, the 25-year-old Milanese co-worker kidnapped in Kenya in November 2018 and repatriated on 10 May.
This is his first direct message: he had already quoted the Koran but in response to a message from the Italian Muslim community. And more than words, in truth, these are Koranic verses, as she herself has kept to clarify: "The Koran, chapter" Clearly exposed ", verses 34-35".

https://translate.google.it/transla...ano_risposta_amici_facebook_nemico_amico.html

This is what has been going on in Italy since Silvia Romano has been inciting and loudly acclaiming Islam.
Muhammad saved me goym, believe in him and turn the other cheek!

https://www.ilprimatonazionale.it/w.../05/WhatsApp-Video-2020-05-19-at-11.21.55.mp4

While the Italians are forced to maintain the safety distance of one meter for the Covid emergency and various restrictions, there is a religious demonstration on the square where the distance is not respected

अग्निसर्प࿗ said:

I don't think that this girl is jewess but just a brainwashed Gentile. This pic you posted she look having jewish characteristic, but if you go to see her photos taken before of kidnapping, she looks like a normal West young girl, a Gentile. Question of perspectives? However I want to add that the surname "Romano" is not 100% Jewish but is also widespread among the Gentiles, this is a very delicate argument and so be careful when making such considerations.

However, entire left party, which run the Govt, are happy about this liberation, even giving 4-4.5m$ to Al Shabaab - fundamentalist islamism terrorist group (like to Al-Queda/IS in Middle East) that held back Silvia for 1 and half years- was 100% rightful and blame and insulting the right party which complained about this method of (((liberation))) accusing them of "racism" "religion intolerance" and other this shit, and Al Shabaab, through Ali Dehere, spokesman of that group, release an interview: " "Part" of the ransom paid for the release of Silvia Romano "will serve to buy weapons that we need more and more to carry out the jihad" ", remember that in 2015 this group was responsible of Garissa University College attack which 148 Ethiopians student were killed (just one example of many attack they did for years)
So it was a lot of fun to me see my left "friend" in panic mode when I ask "Is ok to you save 1 White Girl instead of hundreds, or even thousand, blacks?" "Is Silvia's life worth more than these innocent people?" I put them KO, their brains went short-circuited :lol: :lol:

Cfecit said:
अग्निसर्प࿗ said:

I don't think that this girl is jewess but just a brainwashed Gentile. This pic you posted she look having jewish characteristic, but if you go to see her photos taken before of kidnapping, she looks like a normal West young girl, a Gentile. Question of perspectives? However I want to add that the surname "Romano" is not 100% Jewish but is also widespread among the Gentiles, this is a very delicate argument and so be careful when making such considerations.

Cfecit your doubt is legitimate; did you have a look at his biological parents?
I can assure you that they are both Jews.
Just focus on their photos and try to perceive them.
I'm not just talking about physical characteristics.

madre-silvia-romano-768x432.webp

125917317-14729752-fa8f-47ec-8eff-ec8b50643f9e.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back