Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is there a Magick working for marrying with a specific person?

sahasrarabliss

I need a working on how to get myself married with a specific person I'm already in a relationship with.

I tend to get nettqive thoughts of third party. How to get rid of these insecurity negative thoughts....

sahasrarabliss said:
I need a working on how to get myself married with a specific person I'm already in a relationship with.

I tend to get nettqive thoughts of third party. How to get rid of these insecurity negative thoughts....
To strengthen a relationship and bind two people closer together, you can use Gebo and Ingwaz. Wunjo is also great as it eases pain and frustrations and encourages goodwill.

Shael said:
sahasrarabliss said:

To strengthen a relationship and bind two people closer together, you can use Gebo and Ingwaz. Wunjo is also great as it eases pain and frustrations and encourages goodwill.

But how actually do I do this? What to visualise on me and on her? Since it's me with whom she should be bound to...how do I do this with vibrwting those runes?

And first gebo then vibrate ingwaz immediately?

sahasrarabliss said:
But how actually do I do this? What to visualise on me and on her? Since it's me with whom she should be bound to...how do I do this with vibrwting those runes?

The way I do it is to visualize hugging the person closely on the astral while vibrating the runes. I first vibrate Gebo 40x, then Ingwaz 40x, then Wunjo 40x. I would recommend testing the order first as preference on this seems to vary. For example instead of Gebo -> Ingwaz -> Wunjo you can do Gebo -> Wunjo -> Ingwaz. That second ordering may help relax both of you more first through Wunjo before merging and binding your souls together with Ingwaz. It works regardless of the order, but using the most efficient one for you will make it work faster.

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
This is not the right time to do any love workings, wait into venus is retrograde is over.

That’s true but since you already have a relationship that wasn’t started with Venus Retrograde I assume this is a good time to work on issues with the past that may help you get closer to your partner. Maybe do workings together if the person is open to meditation and maybe learning about this path. Me and my partner were arguing before this started sometimes now we are really close since this Venus retrograde thing started.

My feeling is don’t do a spell for anything like love or marriage with Venus retrograde. What I mean is work on any issues that may make it difficult to connect. Have an inward focus. This is a great time to work on issues with the past. I don’t know if this has to do more with one of the other planets like Pluto Saturn or Jupiter being retrograde though. Possibly it does. But now we are really close and connected but we were having issues with this before about this week.

Also this appears to be a good time for psychological healing of traumas and past problems. I don’t know within like two days I am almost over some stuff that I just realized was causing major emotional pain and blockage. That’s what I mean and before this I didn’t even know fully what the issue was and I was doing working after working with little success.

This didn’t go bad so far. I am assuming you have a partner. Work on being closer connecting on an energy level. Any issues that block the two of you. Both of us had success with that. This was major too cause we struggled with this stuff for a long time.

Shael said:
sahasrarabliss said:

The way I do it is to visualize hugging the person closely on the astral while vibrating the runes. I first vibrate Gebo 40x, then Ingwaz 40x, then Wunjo 40x. I would recommend testing the order first as preference on this seems to vary. For example instead of Gebo -> Ingwaz -> Wunjo you can do Gebo -> Wunjo -> Ingwaz. That second ordering may help relax both of you more first through Wunjo before merging and binding your souls together with Ingwaz. It works regardless of the order, but using the most efficient one for you will make it work faster.

Thanks alot..and how much time delay should I keep before vibrating each Rune?

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
This is not the right time to do any love workings, wait into venus is retrograde is over.

Yes I know. But I'm desperate. Things are just fcked up that's why.

Btw what would happen if I do love spell during Venus retrogate?

sahasrarabliss said:
No time delay. You vibrate the 40x each rune in succession with no pause inbetween. Then after you finish all three of them you do your affirmation as normal.

A love spell during Venus retrograde is virtually guaranteed to fail, so even if you are in a fucked up situation right now I recommend attempting different solutions to your issues that do not take a Venus approach on the matter.

Shael said:
sahasrarabliss said:
No time delay. You vibrate the 40x each rune in succession with no pause inbetween. Then after you finish all three of them you do your affirmation as normal.

A love spell during Venus retrograde is virtually guaranteed to fail, so even if you are in a fucked up situation right now I recommend attempting different solutions to your issues that do not take a Venus approach on the matter.

Okay.

Maybe I can imagine feeling loved by her etc etc.....or if you have any ideas...what would you recommend as in different solutions

sahasrarabliss said:
Maybe I can imagine feeling loved by her etc etc.....or if you have any ideas...what would you recommend as in different solutions
It depends on what exactly the issue is that you are facing. Is she breaking up with you?

Immagine using magick to force love and when you're married the person becomes an SS and will be free of that spell and will either hate you because you used a spell on him/her(if you tell him/her about it) or just lose interest in you and divorce.

Not breaking up. I think she doesn't feel the way she felt. She is confused maybe. That's it. But she had contacted me herself after a fight.

Shael said:
sahasrarabliss said:
It depends on what exactly the issue is that you are facing. Is she breaking up with you?
Not breaking up. And maybe I can create elemental to make her obsessed with me emotionally and sexually???

But which element should this elemental be created from? Water only???

sahasrarabliss said:
Not breaking up. And maybe I can create elemental to make her obsessed with me emotionally and sexually???

Anything that directly deals with love and affection will fail if you start it during this time.

If you want help then tell me what the actual issue is you are facing.

sahasrarabliss said:
I didnt see your initial reply as you didnt quote me.

Just do a working with Mercury in the meantime to help you two communicate better.

Shael said:
sahasrarabliss said:
I didnt see your initial reply as you didnt quote me.

Just do a working with Mercury in the meantime to help you two communicate better.
The guy just wants to fuck someone who doesn't share the feeling, not communicate :p

sahasrarabliss said:
Yeah sorry.

Oh... Mercury square??? :/
Just use the Mercury mantra, no need to do the square. You can also combine it with some runes for communication like Ansuz. Normally I would also recommend Wunjo but it feels to me like it has energies connected to Venus, so I wouldn't use it now.

So for example you could do:
Aum Algiz Budhaaya Nama

For 27, 36, 40, 50, 54, or 64 times depending on how much you want to do. And state an affirmation afterwards that the communication between you two is clear, smooth, and friendly. This is just a general example; you should change the exact affirmation based on what your situation is like precisely. Your overarching goal should be to establish a solid and nice line of communication between you two, so that you can discuss any issues with each other and prevent tensions from accumulating.

Shael said:
sahasrarabliss said:

Anything that directly deals with love and affection will fail if you start it during this time.

The issue is.. lack of communication from her side. I want her to have conversations with me like before. Would the Mercury working work as you suggested?

sahasrarabliss said:
Shael said:
sahasrarabliss said:

The issue is.. lack of communication from her side. I want her to have conversations with me like before. Would the Mercury working work as you suggested?
How about moving on and finding somebody who actually loves you.

Aquarius said:
sahasrarabliss said:
Shael said:

How about moving on and finding somebody who actually loves you.

I can do that but don't wanna do that.

sahasrarabliss said:
During this time, it would likely be your best shot. But bear in mind that not all relationships can be "saved" and that in some cases people just need to move away from each other. This is on you to decide as I don't know the details of your situation.

Shael said:
sahasrarabliss said:
During this time, it would likely be your best shot. But bear in mind that not all relationships can be "saved" and that in some cases people just need to move away from each other. This is on you to decide as I don't know the details of your situation.

Okay thanks. :(

Shael said:
Shael said:
sahasrarabliss said:
Yeah sorry.

Oh... Mercury square??? :/
Aum Algiz Budhaaya Nama
Oops, I wrote "Algiz" instead of "Ansuz" there. The mantra is Aum Ansuz Budhaaya Nama*.
I'm not sure if its possible to merge the energies of runes and sanskrit mantras.

Jack said:
I'm not sure if its possible to merge the energies of runes and sanskrit mantras.
I wouldnt recommend it if I hadn't tested it in-depth before with no bad effects.

I only find such a thing ethical if you let the person know that you are doing such a thing. Just let them know that you are praying, subtly at first. You need to have confidence and faith in yourself that you are the person that deserves to marry him/her. Why leave them any room for doubt, if you love them? Everything in this world is entirely up to you, until proven otherwise.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back