Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews Using Video Game to Destory Economy

magickeye9

Hey guys

Real quick I want to bring to the attention of those that may not be aware that Jews use video games to promote their agendas. Now that doesn’t mean all videos games are bad because they aren’t but some do carry subliminal messages meant to help Jews shape the world how they want it.

One example is a video game called Mafia which is a three game series, and all three installments are being remastered and two of them are set to release this year. The one we are going to focus on is the first one titled Mafia with a release date schedule for August of this year.

Now the reason I mention the month for this game is because August of 1929 was when the Great Depression started and the first installment of Mafia is set during the Great Depression era. Jews always work to connect events to their agenda to help bring about the desired outcome which in this case is economic collapse.

Just take a look at the current economy here in America and it won’t be hard to see the connection as to why this game is being released this August. So guys be careful of the video games you choose to play, pay attention to the storyline and dialogue to see if there’s any subliminal messaging promoting Jewish agendas and narratives.

Video games are mostly like any other media in this regard. Plenty of movies and books also promote the enemy agenda and I feel as if video games are unfairly targeted at times because they are a newer form of entertainment. Just look at the thought around tv when it first came out. Then books. Most media isn’t inherently Jewish, but unfortunately, they have taken control over the arts and entertainment to push their narrative.

The only issue with video games themselves that I have is that, more than tv and books, they are a a hook straight into your brain. You are interacting in a virtual world. And there’s nothing wrong with this, but it can be a bit more insidious than other media. Compare how many people read books all day to people that play video games or watch tv all day. It’s easier to produce short bursts of dopamine this way, they have it down to a science to keep you playing. That’s why a loooooot of big, kike ran video games companies love micro transactions and this gaming for reward and achievement based system. It creates a similar response in the brain as gambling.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back