Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditation Questions

nathanwebber81@

Hello my brothers, I hope everyone is doing well. I am still new to Spiritual Satanism but I am loving every moment of it and I look forward to learning more each day.

My question may sound rather stupid but I am the type of person that over thinks and has doubt over every LITTLE thing and I honestly HATE it! Whether it is indeed mental issues or physic attacks, I have dealt with this all my life. So my question is regarding meditation (I'm doing the 30 day meditation program for beginners) when I do my visualization for the aura cleansing and then the aura of protection, how do I know I'm doing it right? How do I know I'm visualizing correctly? And also my main question is how does visualization work with regards to meditation and magick.

Believe me I have no doubt this works it's just my mind throwing doubts my way and making me question everything. If it does help, when I meditate, I feel extreme intense buzzing in my body (like I'm full of energy) I hear a high pitched noise in my years which intensifies drastically when I perform the meditations and after each meditation I feel euphoric and sounds and such are intense. Are these good signs? My mind has me believing it's maybe because of the extra oxygen I'm breathing in. But yes sorry for long message, I know I sound like I'm making excuses not to believe, I'm just trying to get peace of mind from someone who has had these doubts before. I am truly dedicated to Satan and I want to settle any doubts so I can move forward with clear mind hence why I'm asking all these questions. Thank you in advance! Stay strong.

HAIL SATAN!

I had the same problem you did. Felt like I wasn’t cleaning good enough because I didn’t visualize it well. It has gotten easier after 3 months of dedication, I can visualize it well. Practice is the only thing that can help with this. Don’t worry yourself if you feel it wasn’t cleaned well enough.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
I had the same problem you did. Felt like I wasn’t cleaning good enough because I didn’t visualize it well. It has gotten easier after 3 months of dedication, I can visualize it well. Practice is the only thing that can help with this. Don’t worry yourself if you feel it wasn’t cleaned well enough.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! Yeah I guess it's because I'm not good at it yet so it feels like its not being done right, but I know in time I will improve!

SouthernWhiteGentile said:

Another question I have is regarding visualization. As I said before I'm an over thinker so it may not matter but for example when I'm visualizing whether it be a bright light over my body or breathing in gold energy. Should I close my eyes and visualize as in the first person view (call of duty style haha) or third person (picturing my entire body as if I were watching a movie) it may sound stupid but it's key for me to know exactly which is the best way because I'm conflicted.

True Death said:

Do a test: Try and replicate the feeling through simply breathing, then you can judge whether it is just oxygen or not. Blood saturation of oxygen in the main arteries is normally 95-100% anyway, so the limit is not on the oxygen intake, rather it is found in the micro-circulation. One the physical benefits of hatha yoga is stretching the tissue to improve the micro-circulation and better energize the cells.

Another thing: Opening the third eye and meditating on it is another easy way to disprove doubts. I can't speak for everyone, but I think it is a relatively easy way to experience the interesting abilities that come with this path.

Don't get too frustrated or anything, it just sounds like a few mental hang ups. Everyone has their own unique issues.

The meditations are not cast in stone so they can be done in different variations.

See yourself in the first person or second person. Change it about each time it doesn't matter. The mind likes variety anyway.

You will find that meditating actually induces the mind to start thinking and going round as you delve into it.

It's always been stressed that void meditation is paramount. With meditation you will increase your bio electricity. And your thoughts will produce more effects in your life.

And so your thoughts will become important to you. And the void meditation will give you the controlled mind to say control your anger at an annoying person. And thus prevent someone coming to harm.

So although variety in practice is fine. In meditation you need to be focused only on that specific meditation being done at the minute.

Void meditation is most important as well as aura cleaning and aura of protection.

HP Maxine said long ago that energy flows where attention goes.

I held that in the back of my mind and it helps knowing that work is being done by my focus and attention to what I'm doing meditation wise.

Personal Growth said:
The meditations are not cast in stone so they can be done in different variations.

See yourself in the first person or second person. Change it about each time it doesn't matter. The mind likes variety anyway.

You will find that meditating actually induces the mind to start thinking and going round as you delve into it.

It's always been stressed that void meditation is paramount. With meditation you will increase your bio electricity. And your thoughts will produce more effects in your life.

And so your thoughts will become important to you. And the void meditation will give you the controlled mind to say control your anger at an annoying person. And thus prevent someone coming to harm.

So although variety in practice is fine. In meditation you need to be focused only on that specific meditation being done at the minute.

Void meditation is most important as well as aura cleaning and aura of protection.

I held that in the back of my mind and it helps knowing that work is being done by my focus and attention to what I'm doing meditation wise.[/quote

Thank you so much for that, I really appreciate it and helps me out a lot. What always bugs me is sometimes it's really hard to visualize during meditation and I always get the feeling it's taking away from my meditation, but that quote is very true about where attention goes energy flows. I'll keep at it and In time my visualization will become clearer. :D thanks for your response!

True Death said:
Personal Growth said:

I held that in the back of my mind and it helps knowing that work is being done by my focus and attention to what I'm doing meditation wise.[/quote

Thank you so much for that, I really appreciate it and helps me out a lot. What always bugs me is sometimes it's really hard to visualize during meditation and I always get the feeling it's taking away from my meditation, but that quote is very true about where attention goes energy flows. I'll keep at it and In time my visualization will become clearer. :D thanks for your response!

It's great that you're enthusiastic but I must warn you to take it easy and not do too much. You're lucky that you're feeling the energy buzz and your senses are heightened. Many have complained how they struggle to experience any results. You must have a good aptitude to progress very well with your spiritual growth and empowerment.

Oh yes do as much aura cleaning and aura of protection as you can/ want to.

But as far as empowerment and the breathing exercises go it's apparently working with the nervous system. And it's used to a certain amount of energy. I recall people before saying they fried themselves by doing too much.

So yes great but do it steady and at a reasonable pace so that you adjust accordingly.

Same as other exercises I guess you don't turn into a huge bodybuilder in a month unless it's unnatural which defeats the purpose of exercising.

So don't rush anything. Be steady. And just keep it up by fitting it into your routine.

Now you're over thinking and trying too hard with the visualisation.

Meditation is a relaxing exercise. I don't mean you have to go into a trance to meditate. A person can complete their meditations with their eyes open in a fully awake state. But there should be no strain.

Everyone can visualise.

What colour is your homes front door, what does a 100 dollar bill look like, where in your room is your bed?

If a person couldn't visualise they would not be able to find their way home. Or remember anyone. Because when you see someone you visualise in your mind what the person looks like when you see them. And then you say the image I'm visualising corresponds so it is that same person here again.

Magick is to say you look at a 100 dollar bill for 20 minutes. And imprint the picture of the 100 dollar bill in your mind. So that when you close your eyes you can still see it.

Then with your eyes closed and seeing the 100 dollar bill in your visualisation. You program the energy.

You feel what it would feel like to have your wallet and pockets overflowing with these 100 dollar bills. You imagine looking at your bank balance and it's huge. You hold the vision of that money in your mind and you play a role play in your mind that you're living that reality now. That you really have that money. You are that person in your visualisation and you feel it and affirm it. You absorb yourself with the energy, feeling the pictures you're creating in your mind.

That's generating and directing energy towards a specific means.

You can do that for anything.

But if it's to create harm for an enemy for example, then you definitely must not feel it. You must not connect with negative energy because it becomes your vibration and you bring that disaster upon yourself. So you stay detached from the picture and energy for destruction rituals.

So for curses you remain seperate from it and just visualise and will your enemy to walk in the road and get run over. Or get knocked out. Or whatever.

To clean your aura you know what the old Edison electric incandescent bulbs looks like. You know they give that nice golden glow.

So just imagine one of those nice golden incandescent light bulbs are descending down from the top of your head. Do it three times. It descends from above the top of your head down through your astral body and down over your feet. And it drags clumps of black dirt off your aura and piles in on the floor in front of you. Then send those negative thought forms, energy and curses back to its senders.

After that image your astral body and aura is now glowing just like that light bulb was radiating lovely golden light.

That's cleaning. Then to protect just will and affirm that you clean golden aura is always deflecting and repelling any and all negative energy and returning it directly right back to its senders.

Easy. You see that aura and especially a halo above the head representing the risen serpent in medieval paintings.

Personal Growth said:
True Death said:
Personal Growth said:

It's great that you're enthusiastic but I must warn you to take it easy and not do too much. You're lucky that you're feeling the energy buzz and your senses are heightened. Many have complained how they struggle to experience any results. You must have a good aptitude to progress very well with your spiritual growth and empowerment.

Oh yes do as much aura cleaning and aura of protection as you can/ want to.

But as far as empowerment and the breathing exercises go it's apparently working with the nervous system. And it's used to a certain amount of energy. I recall people before saying they fried themselves by doing too much.

So yes great but do it steady and at a reasonable pace so that you adjust accordingly.

Same as other exercises I guess you don't turn into a huge bodybuilder in a month unless it's unnatural which defeats the purpose of exercising.

So don't rush anything. Be steady. And just keep it up by fitting it into your routine.

Now you're over thinking and trying too hard with the visualisation.

Meditation is a relaxing exercise. I don't mean you have to go into a trance to meditate. A person can complete their meditations with their eyes open in a fully awake state. But there should be no strain.

Everyone can visualise.

What colour is your homes front door, what does a 100 dollar bill look like, where in your room is your bed?

If a person couldn't visualise they would not be able to find their way home. Or remember anyone. Because when you see someone you visualise in your mind what the person looks like when you see them. And then you say the image I'm visualising corresponds so it is that same person here again.

Magick is to say you look at a 100 dollar bill for 20 minutes. And imprint the picture of the 100 dollar bill in your mind. So that when you close your eyes you can still see it.

Then with your eyes closed and seeing the 100 dollar bill in your visualisation. You program the energy.

You feel what it would feel like to have your wallet and pockets overflowing with these 100 dollar bills. You imagine looking at your bank balance and it's huge. You hold the vision of that money in your mind and you play a role play in your mind that you're living that reality now. That you really have that money. You are that person in your visualisation and you feel it and affirm it. You absorb yourself with the energy, feeling the pictures you're creating in your mind.

That's generating and directing energy towards a specific means.

You can do that for anything.

But if it's to create harm for an enemy for example, then you definitely must not feel it. You must not connect with negative energy because it becomes your vibration and you bring that disaster upon yourself. So you stay detached from the picture and energy for destruction rituals.

So for curses you remain seperate from it and just visualise and will your enemy to walk in the road and get run over. Or get knocked out. Or whatever.

To clean your aura you know what the old Edison electric incandescent bulbs looks like. You know they give that nice golden glow.

So just imagine one of those nice golden incandescent light bulbs are descending down from the top of your head. Do it three times. It descends from above the top of your head down through your astral body and down over your feet. And it drags clumps of black dirt off your aura and piles in on the floor in front of you. Then send those negative thought forms, energy and curses back to its senders.

After that image your astral body and aura is now glowing just like that light bulb was radiating lovely golden light.

That's cleaning. Then to protect just will and affirm that you clean golden aura is always deflecting and repelling any and all negative energy and returning it directly right back to its senders.

Easy. You see that aura and especially a halo above the head representing the risen serpent in medieval paintings.

Thank you so much :) I really appreciate your advice and assistance. Yes I do get that energy buzz when I meditate, funny enough I feel that buzz as I read the sermons of Satan on the JOS website, probably excitement haha. I fully agree with you with regards to not over doing it. I'm following the 40 day beginners meditation program which helps a lot I'm developing a routine. Yes! I'm straining myself to much by trying to visualize to clearly and ends up making me feel restless and anxious while meditating, your right the meditations should be relaxing and not the opposite. I had some results last night with the foundation breathing exercise. I could feel it in my nervous system and also felt that buzz which I'm very happy with, definitely doing to much with that can be very bad so I'm going at a pace that works for me. I also started the final rtr last night :D . Thanks for the tips on visualizing, I will definitely apply them!

Hellow guys as for me am also new recently was doing the 40 days program and things went difficult on both Kundalin and Hatha yoga I need some advice on when to do it between morning and night also where to get more poses of each.

Thanks in advance

HAIL SATAN FOREVER AND EVER!!!

The joy of life said:
Hellow guys as for me am also new recently was doing the 40 days program and things went difficult on both Kundalin and Hatha yoga I need some advice on when to do it between morning and night also where to get more poses of each.

Thanks in advance

When you can do it.

What i meant is maybe (Hatha yoga in the morning)
(Kundalin yoga at night)or I do it both start with (Kundalin and Hatha) in the morning and at night.

The joy of life said:
What i meant is maybe (Hatha yoga in the morning)
(Kundalin yoga at night)or I do it both start with (Kundalin and Hatha) in the morning and at night.

You can do it when you want and however you prefer.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back