Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Israel: Chinese Diplomat Found Dead - US Not Happy About Isreal and China Relationship

magickeye9

Just found this video and thought I’d share it here on the forum. After watching it all I can say is shit is getting real. The potential fallout that can arise from this is brewing now.

Chinese Diplomat found Dead in Israel

https://youtu.be/Gha4OABMs-c

hugenose.jpg

Jews be like "ok, let's make disappear a Chinese diplomat. After all we wuz lil israel nobody dindu nuffin we wuz holocausted 60 trillion of us died so nothing that we do is bad or anything. Rabbinate tinks if China has a problem we send infinite American Goy to fight China, cause we wuz lil and dindu nuffin. Americano Goy will defend Israel when it make dead Chinese diplomats, lul. We wuz be triggering WW3 n shiet and doing all that stuff but we wuz surviving ANW cuz Americano Goy be sending his Gentile kiddo die in body bags, huehue".

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
hugenose.jpg

Jews be like "ok, let's make disappear a Chinese diplomat. After all we wuz lil israel nobody dindu nuffin we wuz holocausted 60 trillion of us died so nothing that we do is bad or anything. Rabbinate tinks if China has a problem we send infinite American Goy to fight China, cause we wuz lil and dindu nuffin. Americano Goy will defend Israel when it make dead Chinese diplomats, lul. We wuz be triggering WW3 n shiet and doing all that stuff but we wuz surviving ANW cuz Americano Goy be sending his Gentile kiddo die in body bags, huehue".

Why is this sad and funny at the same time .

Maybe some of the public will get confused by this, but all governments understand the power play that occurred. If one of the countries acts aggressively in response, that must mean they were in on the plan from the start. They all know what false flags and similar ploys are.

Watch what the media from any of these countries makes of this. They will try to feed you the emotion that the government wants the public to adopt. All you have to do is the opposite (and RTR's).

Chinese diplomat: "Most of the world is angry at us for unleashing a bioweapon, what do we do?"
Israel: "DO NOT QUESTION YOUR OVERLORD!!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU GODDAMN CHINK?!!"

Now don't be surprised if the Chinese find out that a private contractor from the US, possibly ex CIA or ex military did this . Jews need to maintain tension to distract the people from the draconian measures their pushing.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
hugenose.jpg

Now it makes sense on why ((they)) let all of those nations investigate on China https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=41212. They want everyone to hate the chinese to bring ww3. The jews are not to blame goys...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
hugenose.jpg

Brother, as much as I hate picturing a fucking joo saying all that with that accent and trying to look innocent of all their crimes, I think you should probably make some T-shirts with catchphrases that make even the more ignorant vegetable realize how guilty they are in reality. You con "vey" the message, lol. Love all your posts.

I think these are the consequences of Mars entering Pisces: Pisces in Tarot are XVIII arcane Moon, exactly the same conspiracies, murder and spy games

Ghost in the Machine said:
It's too bad the whole of China is thrown under the bus with them, but of course jews made this so. The enemy doesn't care who 'works with them' or 'helps' them, even their own will be beaten and thrown aside to their own ends. Talk about abusive relationships.

download_68.jpg
Hahaha xD

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back