Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Just a reminder about the Enochian keys

of the true light

They make a nice addition after spamming RTR's if you have any time and energy left for them IMO.

The most important one's are:

-3rd (Aryan Civilization)

-15th (Satan's Reign)

-19th (to curse Joo-hova)

-6th (to curse Joo-hova)

HP's may say just do the RTR and they may be right I don't know but I've been reading the keys on top of everything...because hey...fuck the enemy!

So...I thought I'd remind everyone that these beautiful keys are out there for our use.

Can't hurt to add them to the mix I wouldn't imagine and the more people reading them the better IMO.

Was just on my mind so I thought I'd voice it.

Ave Satanas brothers and sisters.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Aquarius said:
They're useless.
You mean by comparison or in general?

They are kind of useless in comparison but I don’t think this does any harm. The energy they give off if vibrated correctly is bright and feels positive.

If it’s something you like go ahead but put most your focus on the final rtr.

Myself I like the energy of many of these keys and the poetic style and sound of them. But I rarely use them cause the final rtr is more powerful. It’s not like I never use them though.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Aquarius said:
They're useless.
of the true light said:
Aquarius said:
They're useless.
Why are they useless?
Both, they aren't an ancient language or anything, it's a pretty new language and it doesn't hold any power, the only power it has is because you're hailing the Gods, but 100 enochian keys<1 rtr

If anyone has the time to do these they should be doing more of the Final RTR instead. There's a reason the Priesthood keep saying the RTR is top priority, and have not mentioned the keys in years. Nothing does more spiritual damage to them than the Final RTR and no spiritual warfare is more important, AS WE HAVE BEEN TOLD OVER AND OVER AGAIN. So don't come tell people otherwise.

Way_Seeker666 said:
If anyone has the time to do these they should be doing more of the Final RTR instead. There's a reason the Priesthood keep saying the RTR is top priority, and have not mentioned the keys in years. Nothing does more spiritual damage to them than the Final RTR and no spiritual warfare is more important, AS WE HAVE BEEN TOLD OVER AND OVER AGAIN. So don't come tell people otherwise.
Not trying to steer people away from them just trying to do as much damage as possible to the enemy.

Sorry if that was misconstrued.

I kind of get a hi off reading them personally.

Also, thank you Aquarius for your input about them.

Aquarius said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
Aquarius said:
They're useless.
of the true light said:
Aquarius said:
They're useless.
Why are they useless?
Both, they aren't an ancient language or anything, it's a pretty new language and it doesn't hold any power, the only power it has is because you're hailing the Gods, but 100 enochian keys<1 rtr
Gotcha. I’ll keep to the RTR’s maybe do the keys once a week for the positivity, Thank you for the information.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back