Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Apologies about something

Stormblood

I recently finished process all of my indignation, hatred and other emotions toward people in my life who were obsessed about association football and shunned me and other people because I wasn't interested in that at all. I'm taking this opportunity to apologise to everyone who might have been offended every time I claimed this sport was jewish and made other similar claims. I only did so because I had unprocessed feelings toward those people and couldn't separate these feelings from the sport itself that had nothing to do with it, and it was unfair of me to offend other people because of this.

That's all I have to say about it.

To be honest many people randomly call things jewish simply because they dislike it, but this does not make it jewish necessarily.

Football is English and Gentile, so are sports. These are civilization entertainment things. Jews have took over and corrupted sports as with many other entertainment industries.

Theater or movies are not jewish because jews overwhelmingly abused these to program mankind. An example is how Anime in many cases is not infested with jewish ideas and idioms.

I think how you reacted to football is because you have assosciated with typical people or hooligans. But it is not bad in itself.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jews have took over and corrupted sports as with many other entertainment industries.

The Great Replacement ,the Kalergi Plan, The race mixing commercial

"" FRANCE ARYAN FOOTBALL TEAM ""

1503578072_37bbd.jpg

sonnenkraft said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jews have took over and corrupted sports as with many other entertainment industries.

1503578072_37bbd.jpg
Nowadays football is just a way for the jews to promote race mixing and extinction of the White race. I do feel really bad how they use Blacks to do this, they are too brainwashed to understand it, unfortunately.

Stormblood, I'm Italian too so I do kinda understand why you hated football. I remember when I was younger there were some bullies that played football and they always pissed me off. I never was the sport type of gay and to be honest, I always like more "feminine" things, these guys noticed this and pissed me off. Nowadays things have changed, now younger people instead of wishing to become football players, they all wish to become Rappers, YouTubers and so on. I always hated it too but now I do understand that there is nothing wrong with the sport itself but more on what I associated it with some types of people in my life.

But goy it's not like jews are replacing anybody, do not be anti-semitic please.

sonnenkraft said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

1503578072_37bbd.jpg

sonnenkraft said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

1503578072_37bbd.jpg

Is that 3 Whites out of 11 players or is there some crypto-kike posing as White there?

luis said:
Stormblood, I'm Italian too so I do kinda understand why you hated football. I remember when I was younger there were some bullies that played football and they always pissed me off. I never was the sport type of gay and to be honest, I always like more "feminine" things, these guys noticed this and pissed me off. Nowadays things have changed, now younger people instead of wishing to become football players, they all wish to become Rappers, YouTubers and so on. I always hated it too but now I do understand that there is nothing wrong with the sport itself but more on what I associated it with some types of people in my life.

I wasn't the sports type either in the lyceum years, despite the fact I practiced a different sport every year. My love for sports and desire for a more active life came after I graduated. The more I advanced and cleaned crap off, the more this manifested, as it was supported in my chart.

ShadowTheRaven said:
sonnenkraft said:

1503578072_37bbd.jpg

Could you imagine their locker room pre-game?

I AM THE CAPTAIN.

But can you be more optimistic please? France simply stole very strong African players to win the world championship using a simple passport. For me the world championship won this time the black race because they demonstrated their physical power that characterizes their race. If they have impressive physique it is not for training but for pure genetics. This is the result of the impressive work that Father Satan has done on them giving them these characteristics given the arid climate of Africa.

owens37ed6.jpg

Jesse Owens the black who enchanted Hitler!

jesse-owens-hitler-olimpiadi-di-berlino.jpg

Sport has never talked about racial mixing. Football has never approved of racism, it has always fought it especially in recent times.

Thanks Father Satan!

Elias Sebastian said:

I forgot this forum was completely humorless. I was making a joke from the movie "Captain Phillips", a movie where a boat gets hijacked by Somalian pirates, and the leader of the pirates says "Look at me, I am the captain now"

Elias Sebastian said:
Nobody here is saying anything about being Black and winning something. The problem is replacement, what the jews want to do. They want to replace all the Whites with a mix of all the races so all the gentiles Father Satan has created will be gone and only something completely different will exist, easier for the jews to control.
This is what they promote with Football, subliminally as obviously they are not going to say it in your face. France a once White country, nowadays is represented by all Blacks, don't you see something wrong with it? Imagine if all the Whites go to Africa, start calling themself Africans and slowly replace all the blacks by making them not breed, would you think it's normal? This is what they are doing in Europe, brainwash Whites to not have kids, race-mixing, and bringing endless illegal immigrants to create problems and to replace all the Whites. This is not normal, It's disgusting.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Elias Sebastian said:

I forgot this forum was completely humorless. I was making a joke from the movie "Captain Phillips", a movie where a boat gets hijacked by Somalian pirates, and the leader of the pirates says "Look at me, I am the captain now"
I liked that movie:D

Elias Sebastian said:
That doesn't change the fact that Black people shouldn't live in White countries and shouldn't play for White teams, just like White shouldn't do the same in black countries and black teams.

You also misunderstand with your overblown, excessive intellectualism. For someone to be strong physically, they need to train. What comes from genetic is prenatal personal karma (the training you did in past lives) and prenatal parental karma (the care your parents had for their physical performances before you were conceived). A White person is perfectly able to beat a Black person in sports, provided their body has been cultivated properly for that purpose. Blacks don't have a magic wand that makes them invincible in sports. If they don't train and their family and ancestors had poor care for their body, they're going to be physicallu awful. In fact, there are also weak Blacks, fat Blacks and so on.

luis said:
Elias Sebastian said:
Nobody here is saying anything about being Black and winning something. The problem is replacement, what the jews want to do. They want to replace all the Whites with a mix of all the races so all the gentiles Father Satan has created will be gone and only something completely different will exist, easier for the jews to control.
This is what they promote with Football, subliminally as obviously they are not going to say it in your face. France a once White country, nowadays is represented by all Blacks, don't you see something wrong with it? Imagine if all the Whites go to Africa, start calling themself Africans and slowly replace all the blacks by making them not breed, would you think it's normal? This is what they are doing in Europe, brainwash Whites to not have kids, race-mixing, and bringing endless illegal immigrants to create problems and to replace all the Whites. This is not normal, It's disgusting.

Questa è la nazionale Spagnola dell'ultimo mondiale non so che problemi vi fate.
formazione_Spagna_MG2_3016.jpg

Questa è la formazione italiana per Euro 2020.
GettyImages-1175411543-1024x683.jpg

If things are like this then it's pretty good. I was talking mainly about what France did. Having all Blacks on the team representing France which as always been a full White country is not cute at all. I don't follow football so I don't fully know about it that much. If things are in general like you shown to me then it's pretty good. About replacement, this is what the jews want to do, this is why they try to promote certain things.

Elias Sebastian said:
But can you be more optimistic please? France simply stole very strong African players to win the world championship using a simple passport.

those jewish businessman in africa be like "we discovered a young talented african player who can kick the ball letzz put him in europe "!!!!!!!
they shipped them towards europe (((they ))) funded them they took care of them,they can make anyone rich and famous they controlled all football youth clubs and flooded them with 1000000 black players ,
they give no hope for white french athletes .

getting the french passport (nationality ) and talking in french language does not make them frankish people,
ANY WISE AFRICAN MAN WILL UNDERSTAND THIS ,But they refuse . so basically sorry to say that but africans in europe are considered Bio-weapons. whites in africa is considered Bio-weapon,

Elias Sebastian said:
For me the world championship won this time the black race because they demonstrated their physical power that characterizes their race. If they have impressive physique it is not for training but for pure genetics. This is the result of the impressive work that Father Satan has done on them giving them these characteristics given the arid climate of Africa.

of course Thanks for father satan for their pure genetics, physical power it fits in africa only . if those black player played in kenya or nigeria etccc....and won world championship then we can say its impressive work.

Elias Sebastian said:
Jesse Owens the black who enchanted Hitler!

America is not a race , so expect any type of athletes from a different Background appears in American sport !!!
my case is regarding the ethnic replacement in any place .

luis said:
If things are like this then it's pretty good. I was talking mainly about what France did. Having all Blacks on the team representing France which as always been a full White country is not cute at all. I don't follow football so I don't fully know about it that much. If things are in general like you shown to me then it's pretty good. About replacement, this is what the jews want to do, this is why they try to promote certain things.

Those are the Spanish and Italian teams, but there are examples similar to the French team such as Germany, Belgium and England. The French team seems to have it the worst, but nevertheless the Italian and Spanish teams do not negate these other unfortunate examples. It certainly is good that those two teams appear to be largely if not completely White, but the other cases still stand.

And this is just talking about sports. If we branched off to other subjects like the mass promotion of race-mixing in advertising, there would be a great myriad of examples.

ShadowTheRaven said:
sonnenkraft said:

Is that the South African Parliament or the British House of Commons? Ahh, what's the difference?

OY VEY there is no difference !! Don't you know that all of us came from Africa .
David Reich an Aryan scientist

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back