Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chakras

Darksage666

I remember it being said that new knowledge on the chakras was found and going to be put out, this was said a while back. Do you guys think it’ll come out this year?

My understanding is that a lot of people here already have extra knowledge of the chakras as you learn the dynamics of them when you work with them. They don't talk about it because of their own reasons and also because its hard to explain and put into words for people who aren't on a similar level. All the stuff about metal and petal associations with the chakras is just allegorical and there's only so much of that stuff which didn't get put on the pages and a lot of it can be found by yourselves. With other things more important like the energy dynamics between the chakras and how each one interacts with one another and the other nadis, this knowledge has already been put out essentially. The actual groundworks which enable the knowledge. Like how Azazels Astrology doesn't go on telling you about how you can help yourself or about different planetary combinations and how exactly to deal with them which is the easy way people always seem to want. Instead you get given the groundwork (the truth on astrology) and are supposed to figure those more personalised and detailed bits out yourself while developing your mind and its ability to do so through power meditation. This makes the knowledge more universal so anyone can read it and its not a waste of time for an entire 40% who don't relate to it's specifics for example. One thing I will say though is that some of Maxine's descriptions of certain things appeared swayed onto her own experience and not conducive to all people with certain placements placements specifically, which is understandable given when it was written.

If its not supposed to be that we start revealing about the soul yet, and start developing systems to teach people the whole picture of the human soul like a course on acupuncture showing you all the points, then its not to be. The knowledge itself is present in our psyche and we unlock it through meditation, but sometimes its good to keep things locked from prying eyes. jews and disgusting people have always made money off of the occult by taking the advancements of it that come from Satan and layering it with a paywall (rubbing bullshit into the wall) and strip the top of the paywall of anything ultimately conclusive (like the Magnum Opus etc). Then they teach these people to use the spiritual development for destruction and anarchy rather than anything creative for themselves, as now they have a powerful mind which can work for the jewish agenda and give it a lot of energy. When the JoS has a presence to the world in news and whatnot, and a membership of around half a million I'm guessing is when new serious information will be released as the updated groundwork. Too early means that jewish powers get to meme out the information and discredit it and too late means that memes will get thrown around about the JoS by the ignoramuses. Earlier could lead to a situation like the enemy Nordics where people on Earth who are deceived by the jews here could rapidly advance with the stolen information and work for the enemy. This is unlikely though as a number of these people astrally would feel that they are joining the losing team, so its not too worrying but it could be a concern. A number of people if they were to get into that would not get out of it though, and fight us to the end as the pain of admitting one was wrong in their actions against their own Gods would be too great to admit for some people. Later is definitely better as a rule than this as it means the mass have time to feel the RTR's energies against the jews so even if there is bs on forums, there's a chance to prevent people like that from occurring as the same more advanced information is spreading in a diluted way, like it did with the Yahoo forums years ago. If there are websites with advanced knowledge then this information is collated and easier to steal and adapt from. It doesn't really matter if new knowledge on the chakras is found as many people are at different levels and know the same knowledge, putting it into an updated form of the JoS which is what I think you're getting at here, is a waste for the reasons I highlighted. This knowledge is probably already hidden and in the middle of some reply on the forums which is where it should be. Then if you are supposed to know it you will be drawn to it, and if you aren't and spending days reading posts here trying to find it the energy in this forum can keep slipping you up on your attention as in the case of jews trying to steal it. The other advanced knowledges will be hidden in away in some other posts and so on, it makes it harder for the enemy to do this thing of mobilising our own against our own.

Darksage666 said:
I remember it being said that new knowledge on the chakras was found and going to be put out, this was said a while back. Do you guys think it’ll come out this year?

I think I remember reading such from our Clergy but perhaps this was a referral to correction of information on the website?

I don't think the elements written on the chakra links below the page here for example are all accurate, because in my intuition and experience the Sacral Chakra is Fire not Earth, and the Heart Chakra is just Air not both Fire and Air, and the Throat Chakra is Water not Air, and both 6th and Crown Chakra are Ether/Quintessence not with Crown being Water.

I could be mistaken but I have very, very little doubt about it. I feel very strongly about those corrections.

Darksage666 said:

You said somewhere else "layman's terms" and I now regret much of the first paragraph I wrote there lol. Disregard it, the 2nd bit is relevant though.

13th_Wolf said:
Darksage666 said:

You said somewhere else "layman's terms" and I now regret much of the first paragraph I wrote there lol. Disregard it, the 2nd bit is relevant though.

The post where I wrote layman’s terms had nothing to do with this post nor me. I had said that Maxine basically wrote some of Bardons meditations in layman’s terms so more people understand it because some people do not understand his writing, you know.

But what I was referring to was Maxines post where she said that she has learned much more knowledge on the chakras and that it will be released soon. She posted that a good while ago and nothing has been put out so i was just wondering. But I guess knowledge has to be released to the public at certain times for reasons that members have spoke of already.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back