Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

62 nations back Australia push for independent inquiry into China and WHO

Ninja 666

Covid 19 coronavirus: Coalition of 62 nations, including New Zealand, backs virus probe
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12332573

New Zealand is reportedly among 62 nations that have come together to back Australia's call for an independent inquiry into the origins of the coronavirus pandemic.

The Australian newspaper reported that it had obtained a draft resolution to be put to the World Health Assembly on Tuesday which was backed by key nations including India, Japan, the UK, Canada, New Zealand, Indonesia, Russia, Mexico, Brazil, and all 27 EU member states.

It demands World Health Organisation director-general Dr Tedros Ghebreyesus "initiate at the earliest appropriate moment … a stepwise process of impartial, independent and comprehensive evaluation" of the international response to the pandemic, the actions of the WHO and its timeline of the pandemic.

A spokeswoman for Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern's office told the Herald Director General of Health Dr Ashley Bloomfield would "represent New Zealand's interests (virtually) tomorrow".

But the spokeswoman could not confirm an "exact position" on the resolution.

"NZ's position has been for an independent inquiry into the global response to the Covid-19 pandemic, including the origin and development of the pandemic, as there are always things we can learn to improve our collective response to global health.

"Also, last week NZ joined a number of countries in expressing support for Taiwan's participation as an observer at the World Health Assembly on 18-19 May. We have long emphasised in our engagement with the World Health Organisation the importance of inclusivity and non-politicisation in global health matters.

The Australian reported that the international support would "infuriate" Beijing, which has previously threatened Australia with a Chinese consumer boycott over the pursuit of the probe by Prime Minister Scott Morrison's government.

The assembly, held virtually because of travel restrictions, on Monday and Tuesday and focus on coronavirus. The motion is due to be put forward on Tuesday morning.

Australia's foreign Minister Marise Payne first revealed Australia would push for the review on April 19. It sparked diplomatic and trade backlash from China.

The reference to WHO will also allow the body's alleged slowness in responding to the pandemic to be examined, as well as its praise for China's response despite Beijing's concealment of the virus during the early weeks and punishment of whistleblowing doctors, The Australian reported.

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has urged all countries to join Australia's call for answers. President Donald Trump suspended funding to the WHO last month and Morrison has said he sympathises with some of the US president's criticism of the organisation.

Australia's Trade Minister Simon Birmingham said today he tried to set up a phone call with his Chinese counterpart to soothe growing tensions, but he had not had a response, 9 News reported.

China was threatening to put a large tariff on barley imports following an anti-dumping investigation and it has blocked beef imports from four abattoirs.

The full list of countries backing the resolution reportedly includes: Albania, Australia, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bhutan, Botswana, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Mozambique, New Zealand, North Macedonia, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, South Korea, Moldova, the Russian Federation, San Marino, Sierra Leone, South Africa, the European Union and its member states, Turkey, Ukraine, the United Kingdom and Zambia.

WHO is collaborating with China and also, the UN is giving China all the special privilleges.

I read recently that China was getting "Developing" country privilleges. Everyone globally is being trolled by China. If China is a "developing" and not a "developed" Nation after all it has constructed and being a major controller of world economy, then who is an underdeveloped?

We should stop paying for our own damnation.

WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus is a jewish/china puppet

House Republican Conference chair Liz Cheney said Thursday that the World Health Organization head “absolutely should go,” arguing that having a Chinese Communist Party “puppet” in charge is “costing lives around the world.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/9/liz-cheney-slams-whos-tedros-adhanom-ghebreyesus-c/

P040894-504087-739e705521570a64.jpeg

the black dude is the dump WHO puppet, the other one is jew Juncker former EU president, they were talking about global vaccination, the summit was last year ... i can't find that link anymore !

Well we definitely cannot believe what the official narrative pushed by the mainstream global media says.

It's only reasonable that an independent inquiry is carried out considering the severe reaction of the lockdown. And the consequences that it just keeps going on and on and on. Like when is it going to end already like?

This thing has been planned for a very long time as mentioned they knew the people would demand an easing of the lockdown.

So they will ease the lockdown only for them to later come back with an even heavier lockdown because it's our fault that there will now be a second wave in the autumn. Only we might then not be allowed to leave our homes at all.

I was looking at American farmers warning about the waste of thousands of litres of milk. And that they've been told to slaughter their cattle. The hospitality market is really having an impact on the farming market.

The farmers are not planting their crops now because the restaurant orders were huge and they're now not there anymore. That means the food shortage is still coming because if they miss the planting season that's it for the whole year.

I also remember Maxine warned something along the lines of a locust plague or something coming as well to North Africa I think it was.

So if China is planning on sanctioning things like the abattoirs banned from exporting. That's, the writing is on the wall.

I have lots of canned meats lasting until 2023 even.

And there are foods that don't go off like rice and sugar gave no expiry date.

Only problem with all of these countries demanding an independent review is that they're all still under control of the enemy. So would it really be an independent review and if yes what censored information will make it out into the public domain after their independent inquiry?

It's these kinds of things that really make me feel like we're truly an outside influence to the going-ons 'out there'.

None of any of this serious questioning would be happening without the RTR, as far as anyone would've been concerned without our efforts "It's just some virus, big whoop, who cares where it came from."

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
WHO is collaborating with China and also, the UN is giving China all the special privilleges.

I read recently that China was getting "Developing" country privilleges. Everyone globally is being trolled by China. If China is a "developing" and not a "developed" Nation after all it has constructed and being a major controller of world economy, then who is an underdeveloped?

We should stop paying for our own damnation.

Isn’t it still a third world like or worse country outside of the major cities and places they want to look nice for whatever reason. I have seen videos of what it really looks like in some areas when I did research on this years ago out of curiosity. There are people living on less than a dollar a day with several people living in houses that are tiny (as in less than a small one bedroom apartment in the USA in size) and dirt floors barley put together. They just changed the definition of poverty there awhile back to claim they lifted millions out of poverty. Also they have entire cities that look nice big malls and stuff that no one lives in cause they can’t afford it or something but they keep building them to say they are growing in economy look it up. Many of the people there are enslaved and owe debt to their employers for food and housing cause they don’t get paid much working 12 or more hours a day tortured or killed if they stop.

I don’t think it’s a developed country. They have a few places that are developed but it’s only the people that are good goy and of the communist party that have all the money or someone they choose for whatever reason. At least several hundred million are living like what I described.

Personal Growth said:
Well we definitely cannot believe what the official narrative pushed by the mainstream global media says.

It's only reasonable that an independent inquiry is carried out considering the severe reaction of the lockdown. And the consequences that it just keeps going on and on and on. Like when is it going to end already like?

This thing has been planned for a very long time as mentioned they knew the people would demand an easing of the lockdown.

So they will ease the lockdown only for them to later come back with an even heavier lockdown because it's our fault that there will now be a second wave in the autumn. Only we might then not be allowed to leave our homes at all.

I was looking at American farmers warning about the waste of thousands of litres of milk. And that they've been told to slaughter their cattle. The hospitality market is really having an impact on the farming market.

The farmers are not planting their crops now because the restaurant orders were huge and they're now not there anymore. That means the food shortage is still coming because if they miss the planting season that's it for the whole year.

I also remember Maxine warned something along the lines of a locust plague or something coming as well to North Africa I think it was.

So if China is planning on sanctioning things like the abattoirs banned from exporting. That's, the writing is on the wall.

I have lots of canned meats lasting until 2023 even.

And there are foods that don't go off like rice and sugar gave no expiry date.

Only problem with all of these countries demanding an independent review is that they're all still under control of the enemy. So would it really be an independent review and if yes what censored information will make it out into the public domain after their independent inquiry?

What are fresh fruits doing in the supermarkets in the midst of winter then.. aside from apples..
Most vegetables are grown in greenhouses nowadays.
I am pretty sure that those contracts with the supermarkets still hold up and thus they'll still be available.
For European countries, if all trade and import subsides it'd mean that we wouldn't be having any oranges anymore, mango's, grapefruits, etc. Though oranges or mandarins would be grown in spain.
Olive oil would become scarce too, if the trade was only limited to their own country.

I think rather than going into a complete panic frenzy about it, one needs to do a little diving into the supply chains of these things..
I don't think one person only supplies to a restaurant. Therefore, it'd be stupid to assume they'd stop producing completely.
Their excistence, their lives depend on it, ya know.
They'll try to find solutions to the problem. Weather that'd be shrinking the production, or looking for new solutions as to maybe find more people that'd buy it from them. Or turning milk into cheese, or yoghurt, or maybe powdered milk even (idk how they make that so don't take the latter too seriously) (grassfed) butter is also an option.

That Tedros guy, the top of WHO, he used to be the top guy in charge of viruses and diseases in Ethiopia. And for all the years he had that job, he purposefully lied about enormous Cholera infections saying that they weren't really happening, saying that the symptoms of the virus were really from other harmless sources and nobody should think that it is Cholera. Hundreds of millions of their citizens died from these cholera infections in those years. That was his entire job, to limit spread of diseases and make a plan to protect people from them, and all he did was lie and cover it up. Tedros lied and people died, just like now China and Who lied and people died, same story.

He lied about it because he wanted Ethiopia to make money from tourists visiting there, and the tourists wouldn't come if they knew about the cholera infecting everybody, so pretend that it isn't happening and the tourists will keep coming. So he has shown many times that he would be happy to completely do the exact opposite of his job, and he would be happy to act to cover up and facillitate the spread of diseases that he is supposed to be protecting people from, and all he wants is a little shekel in his pocket.

China gave millions of dollars to Tedros while he was still working in Ethiopia, and China directly influenced WHO into picking Tedros as their leader, because the chinese government knew that he is very easy to control and has loose morals.

I am absolutely shocked that the United States is not on that list, and yet I criticized the EU for so long. Damn democrats...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back