Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How does one become a High Priest(ess)?

mertcemboi said:
I'm really wondering how someone can become a High Priest(ess).

It's decided by Satan himself. Whatever the reason or purpose is decided by him and the individual is usually of vital purpose or means to fulfilling his desires within the ministry.

It is not an easy role, not by a long shot and can be incredibly stressful and exhaustive if you do not take care of yourself and priorities. High Priests and High Priestesses are of the one's most often attacked and bombarded by the enemy on the astral and even the physical so it helps to truly have a strong protection and to know how to defend yourself with astral attacks and thwart off the enemy on your own.

Most likely is the case that High Priests and High Priestesses have risen their Kundalini Serpent and are more spiritually advanced than the majority of the average member with plentiful knowledge and wisdom. The ego in this role is entirely excluded as it has nothing to do of the self and is entirely a role that works to exact Satan's desired ends, not your own. The ego, delusion and attacks from the enemy has lead to the downfall of some clergy in the past in which they ultimately ended up betraying Satan and doing wrong against his will or fell out of the path in some way or even just couldn't handle it.

It's not something to view lightly of.

Ghost in the Machine said:
mertcemboi said:
I'm really wondering how someone can become a High Priest(ess).

It's decided by Satan himself. Whatever the reason or purpose is decided by him and the individual is usually of vital purpose or means to fulfilling his desires within the ministry.

It is not an easy role, not by a long shot and can be incredibly stressful and exhaustive if you do not take care of yourself and priorities. High Priests and High Priestesses are of the one's most often attacked and bombarded by the enemy on the astral and even the physical so it helps to truly have a strong protection and to know how to defend yourself with astral attacks and thwart off the enemy on your own.

Most likely is the case that High Priests and High Priestesses have risen their Kundalini Serpent and are more spiritually advanced than the majority of the average member with plentiful knowledge and wisdom. The ego in this role is entirely excluded as it has nothing to do of the self and is entirely a role that works to exact Satan's desired ends, not your own. The ego, delusion and attacks from the enemy has lead to the downfall of some clergy in the past in which they ultimately ended up betraying Satan and doing wrong against his will or fell out of the path in some way or even just couldn't handle it.

It's not something to view lightly of.
Really good replay. I want to add something, not all HP's are raisen. This does not mean they are less or something but they do all have strong phsychic powers to comunicate with the God's. They have been choosed because they had certain types of knowladge that could have helped us and to rappresent their own Race.

Raising the Kundalini is something really "difficult" thanks to the enemy curses, now with the Final Rtr there is going to be more SS that will raise their Kundalini in a shorter ammount of time than before. The HP's that are raisen I'm pretty sure they meditated a lot in their past life, so it was a bit easier to raise it now.

You don’t. You just try to become the best Satanist that you can become and try to spiritually advance and gain the most knowledge and experience that you can and help others here as much as you can and bring information to the table here.

And work for Satan and the Gods by doing RTRs and spreading the truth how you can in a safe and effective manner, it’s not a bad idea to keep your identity concealed.

Ghost in the Machine said:
The ego in this role is entirely excluded as it has nothing to do of the self and is entirely a role that works to exact Satan's desired ends, not your own.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back