Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditation Duration

AokiJ

Hi guys, I wanted to know if the meditation time varies according to the person? I know that it is usually 15 or 30 minutes, does something happen if it takes less? for example, by practice I get to trance faster and my body falls asleep, so I end up earlier, okay? This could be? Thank you!

AokiJ said:
Hi guys, I wanted to know if the meditation time varies according to the person? I know that it is usually 15 or 30 minutes, does something happen if it takes less? for example, by practice I get to trance faster and my body falls asleep, so I end up earlier, okay? This could be? Thank you!

Meditation duration is your own schedule for what works for you, it's not something set. But you should be doing at least 1 RTR [FAQ about the Final RTR] a day and then spending at the very least 10 minutes doing the Foundation Meditation, Aura Cleaning and Aura of Protection every day and then another 10 minutes working on strengthening yourself in some area; This could be working to open/empower a chakra, working to break or destroy a spiritual blockage, or practicing a meditation skill like Void Meditation.

Don't settle for just staying at a steady and consistent level of power and advancement forever, work on improving and advancing things too even if only for a few minutes a day. The RTR is also an incredible tool for personal advancement as it works to free one's soul from the enemy's bindings and curses, opening up our soul to spiritual power.

AokiJ said:
It depends on your personal level of power, so to speak. I started off doing 10 minutes at a time. Now my meditations take about an hour and forty-five minutes or so.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back