How to Find Your Guardian Demon - Guide

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 1747
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

How to Find Your Guardian Demon - Guide

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sun May 17, 2020 7:09 pm

This is a guide I've been having to quote quite a lot lately, so I figured I might as well repost it here entirely as a thread. I thought of doing this before but for some reason didn't. I've been encouraged to do so.

Note: I did not create this guide and hold no credit for it, I am simply reposting it here. This guide helped me to find my own Guardian Demon when I was new several years ago and to this day I am still strongly connected with him.

----



If You Have Trouble Finding Your Guardian Demon
By Caitlin/Silvercrab, Satanic Gay Community Member


The mistake most new people make is attempting to find their Guardian through a pendulum or Ouija
board. If you have absolutely no past experience or practice with these items, they probably won‟t work
for you. Using a Ouija board or pendulum takes SKILL and PRACTICE. When you‟re new, you must
be in a trance and completely disconnect yourself from the board or you will end up talking to yourself,
which is a very common occurrence. There is also a chance a negative entity might interfere with
communication or fool you into believing they‟re a Demon and give you false information. So as you
can see, a lot can go wrong here if you aren‟t already skilled in these areas.

So, how do you find your Guardian? There are many reliable ways, such as Astral Projection, Astral
Merging, using a black mirror, or invoking the Demon. But all these are advanced methods which most
people are unable to do until they are at least on the intermediate level. So for beginners, here are a few
things you can do to narrow down the list.

Go look through ALL the Demons listed on joyofsatan.com, even the “High Ranking Gods and
Crowned Princes of Hell” section because hey, you never know. Also, don‟t forget the section
underneath the S - Z Demons titled “More Gods”. Not everyone‟s Guardian Demon is going to be one
of the 72 Goetic Demons, but that doesn‟t mean your Guardian is any less special. Pazuzu, for example,
is not one of the 72 Goetic Demons, but he is very powerful and is a great protector. Write down the
names of the Demons who interest you, the ones you really like. Once you have a complete list of
Demons who attract you, apply these tips:

*Your Guardian Demon will usually have the same element(s) as you. When I say that, I‟m not referring
to your astrological sign, I‟m referring to the element you love the most. You do not need experience
with invoking the elements to figure out which one is your favorite. To read information on each one,
see the section “Advanced Meditations”, in the Joy of Satan website.

****

Now that you‟ve narrowed down your list (but please remember that the above tips are not set in stone
and might not apply to everyone) ask yourself these questions:

“Am I truly comfortable with the idea of _____________ being my Guardian Demon?” When I was
new, there were several Demons I thought looked very cool and kick ass, but when I thought about it
after a few days, I realized the idea just didn‟t feel quite right.

“Do I love absolutely everything about ______________?” This is self-explanatory. There may be a
Demon that you really like and respect, but if you embrace the idea of him/her as your Guardian and you
feel a consistent longing to keep looking at other Demons, then he/she probably isn‟t the one. When you
find your true Guardian, you should feel a strong bond, an unquestioning love. Most people have been
with their Guardian in many other lifetimes, which is where that feeling comes from.

And finally, “Is there any reason to believe ______________ would not suit me as a Guardian?” Don‟t
just take the information listed about the Demon into account. You‟re probably not going to have
everything in common with your Guardian. For example, someone with Bifrons as their Guardian might
be very interested in necromancy and astrology, but not in learning the magical properties of herbs and
stones. Use your intuition with this question.
By now you should have narrowed down your list to only one or two Demons. Now comes the part
where you figure out if He/She is really your Guardian:

Get yourself into a deep trance.

Vibrate the name of the Demon 30 - 40 times. (Ex: Amon. A-A-A-A-M-M-M-M-O-O-O-O-N-N-N-N).

After a while, you should feel his/her energy. Connect with the Demon as best you can.
Ask _____________ if he/she is your Guardian. You will probably not see or hear anything if you are
not psychically open, but you should FEEL their response.. Interpreting energy like this might be
difficult at first, and if you don‟t understand the response, then tell them you don‟t understand and ask
for a stronger signal. If you receive a very warm, positive signal then you‟ve probably found your
Guardian. If not, go back over your list and try again.

inimigo99
Posts: 73

Re: How to Find Your Guardian Demon - Guide

Postby inimigo99 » Thu May 21, 2020 9:51 pm

The sex of your
Guardian is usually dependant on your own sexuality. Meaning, the straight man has a female Guardian,
the homosexual man has a male Guardian.

I believe this pattern has to do with what you‟re most comfortable with.



What if I am a straight man and feel more comfortable with a Male Guardian?
I don't know exactly why, but I personally would prefer to be guided by a male God and I am definitely a straight man.

Ghost in the Machine wrote: Go look through ALL the Demons listed on joyofsatan.com, even the “High Ranking Gods and
Crowned Princes of Hell” section because hey, you never know. Also, don‟t forget the section
underneath the S - Z Demons titled “More Gods”.

Write down the
names of the Demons who interest you, the ones you really like.


I personally believe that the information about the Gods and Goddesses available on the website is not enough to properly affirm those Gods or Goddesses whom I believe are possibly my guardian Demon.

For example: I have a special fascination for Baal/Enlil because of the Sumerian stories I read about him. But if I had only been in contact with the information on the website list, I don't know if I would have the same fascination.

Get yourself into a deep trance.


That's probably the hardest step in my opinion. :roll:
I don't have that ability, I've tried it several times and I've never been successful. Anyway, I will persist.

Matter of curiosity and willingness to have knowledge:

How does the choice of the guardian demon works? Do they choose whose guardian they will be before the individual is born?
What about xian and muslim goym? Do they also have a guardian demon? Or did they have before converting?
Sorry for any english mistakes.
I'm still learning and improving.

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 1747
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Re: How to Find Your Guardian Demon - Guide

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Fri May 22, 2020 12:31 am

inimigo99 wrote:
The sex of your
Guardian is usually dependant on your own sexuality. Meaning, the straight man has a female Guardian,
the homosexual man has a male Guardian.

I believe this pattern has to do with what you‟re most comfortable with.


What if I am a straight man and feel more comfortable with a Male Guardian?
I don't know exactly why, but I personally would prefer to be guided by a male God and I am definitely a straight man.


Admittedly this is something I'm not entirely sure of myself and used to think sexual preference was the defining trait to this. On one end this makes perfect sense, but on another end it makes no sense to have a guardian of a gender you don't feel comfortable with, etc.

This will have to be something I figure out at a later date, incidentally though sexual preference seems to go hand in hand with this 'comfort' trope so it appears quite likely after all that if you're straight and comfortable with males, your guardian may very well be male then.

It's something I'll have to figure out or have confirmed at a later date.


I personally believe that the information about the Gods and Goddesses available on the website is not enough to properly affirm those Gods or Goddesses whom I believe are possibly my guardian Demon.

For example: I have a special fascination for Baal/Enlil because of the Sumerian stories I read about him. But if I had only been in contact with the information on the website list, I don't know if I would have the same fascination.


It's quite true that some demon profiles seem to almost only be as long as a sentence of which there isn't much to derive from, but what can help is narrowing down the connecting characteristics of your guardian demon such as planet, element, etc, because it's like that you may share some of these connections with them as well though it's not something guaranteed, it may help narrow things down with a connection.

In time as you advance and improve your intuition though, your guardian will reveal things to you about them in helping you find out who they are. This can be signs in everyday life, something you repeatedly see over and over again that might cater to their profile on our website or they even may show things to you in dreams.

Get yourself into a deep trance.

That's probably the hardest step in my opinion. :roll:
I don't have that ability, I've tried it several times and I've never been successful. Anyway, I will persist.


This trance does not actually have to be as deep as it's describing, it just helps. You just need to be relaxed with a quiet mind so that you can more properly interpret any energy responses without mistaking them as your own makings.

Matter of curiosity and willingness to have knowledge:

How does the choice of the guardian demon works? Do they choose whose guardian they will be before the individual is born?
What about xian and muslim goym? Do they also have a guardian demon? Or did they have before converting?


Your guardian is assigned to you based on your soul's constructive properties such as what you like, your attuned elemental composition, etc and how this caters to your spiritual role/purpose. It's all about being able to teach you to advance and come into your potentials. So if you enjoy astrology for example then you're going to have a guardian demon who specializes in this or divination and they can teach you to excel in this and come into a role where you can use divination to help others, etc.

If you're war driven, filled with endurance and enjoy aspects of security, protection, guardianship and combat then you're likely destined in a warrior role to work for the safety, freedom and security of our people, your guardian demon will specialize in these characteristics and will be able to teach you how to excel in spiritual warfare and matters of protection, etc.

If you're creative and very much so enjoy art, literature, poems, the creative potentials of the mind, etc, then it's likely your guardian will also share this with you. So you see their purpose is not just to protect us but to guide and teach us to come into who we are to bring us forth to our highest potentials.

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2209

Re: How to Find Your Guardian Demon - Guide

Postby Jack » Fri May 22, 2020 6:52 am

Ghost in the Machine wrote:
inimigo99 wrote:
The sex of your
Guardian is usually dependant on your own sexuality. Meaning, the straight man has a female Guardian,
the homosexual man has a male Guardian.

I believe this pattern has to do with what you‟re most comfortable with.


What if I am a straight man and feel more comfortable with a Male Guardian?
I don't know exactly why, but I personally would prefer to be guided by a male God and I am definitely a straight man.


Admittedly this is something I'm not entirely sure of myself and used to think sexual preference was the defining trait to this. On one end this makes perfect sense, but on another end it makes no sense to have a guardian of a gender you don't feel comfortable with, etc.

This will have to be something I figure out at a later date, incidentally though sexual preference seems to go hand in hand with this 'comfort' trope so it appears quite likely after all that if you're straight and comfortable with males, your guardian may very well be male then.

It's something I'll have to figure out or have confirmed at a later date.


I personally believe that the information about the Gods and Goddesses available on the website is not enough to properly affirm those Gods or Goddesses whom I believe are possibly my guardian Demon.

For example: I have a special fascination for Baal/Enlil because of the Sumerian stories I read about him. But if I had only been in contact with the information on the website list, I don't know if I would have the same fascination.


It's quite true that some demon profiles seem to almost only be as long as a sentence of which there isn't much to derive from, but what can help is narrowing down the connecting characteristics of your guardian demon such as planet, element, etc, because it's like that you may share some of these connections with them as well though it's not something guaranteed, it may help narrow things down with a connection.

In time as you advance and improve your intuition though, your guardian will reveal things to you about them in helping you find out who they are. This can be signs in everyday life, something you repeatedly see over and over again that might cater to their profile on our website or they even may show things to you in dreams.

Get yourself into a deep trance.

That's probably the hardest step in my opinion. :roll:
I don't have that ability, I've tried it several times and I've never been successful. Anyway, I will persist.


This trance does not actually have to be as deep as it's describing, it just helps. You just need to be relaxed with a quiet mind so that you can more properly interpret any energy responses without mistaking them as your own makings.

Matter of curiosity and willingness to have knowledge:

How does the choice of the guardian demon works? Do they choose whose guardian they will be before the individual is born?
What about xian and muslim goym? Do they also have a guardian demon? Or did they have before converting?


Your guardian is assigned to you based on your soul's constructive properties such as what you like, your attuned elemental composition, etc and how this caters to your spiritual role/purpose. It's all about being able to teach you to advance and come into your potentials. So if you enjoy astrology for example then you're going to have a guardian demon who specializes in this or divination and they can teach you to excel in this and come into a role where you can use divination to help others, etc.

If you're war driven, filled with endurance and enjoy aspects of security, protection, guardianship and combat then you're likely destined in a warrior role to work for the safety, freedom and security of our people, your guardian demon will specialize in these characteristics and will be able to teach you how to excel in spiritual warfare and matters of protection, etc.

If you're creative and very much so enjoy art, literature, poems, the creative potentials of the mind, etc, then it's likely your guardian will also share this with you. So you see their purpose is not just to protect us but to guide and teach us to come into who we are to bring us forth to our highest potentials.

Generally one can find a lot of information about the Daemons on the internet and from books. In particular you want to search for the ancient religions from where these names were derived from and ignore the demonology books descriptions other than if it points to the ancient tribe/religion/area where the deity was worshipped. Once you get to the root, itll feel very different than when your reading just the Demonology description.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

The world rn- https://youtu.be/YJRnwaEUNkM (Anarchy in the UK)
Me rn - https://youtu.be/XjQvk_R20r4 (Papa Roach Hollywood Whore)
Image
Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Andramelech Adar Melek(The Glorious King, The Magnificent King)!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Pisces
Posts: 42

Re: How to Find Your Guardian Demon - Guide

Postby Pisces » Fri May 22, 2020 2:56 pm

Thanks for this, and an additional thanks for literally everything I’ve seen you post on these forums, Ghost. As a relatively new member, I’ve found a lot of the insight you bring to these forums very helpful. :D
Hail Satan!

Spiritual War Room: https://evilgoy.com/

User avatar
Legendary Creature
Posts: 174

Re: How to Find Your Guardian Demon - Guide

Postby Legendary Creature » Fri May 22, 2020 11:43 pm

Do we have the same Guardian Demon in each lifetime? Or is it a different one each time?

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 1747
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Re: How to Find Your Guardian Demon - Guide

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sat May 23, 2020 3:00 pm

Jack wrote:----


This is true, I've found a lot of information on Andras as Andraste The Goddess of War. I found it particularly interesting that he was said to be heavily involved in the old Britons of whom I'm actually biologically descended from and born in this life-time of the very country largely founded by these same Britons. He was greatly involved in the British Isles, in particular Wales and England which was a huge involvement in my past-life. Perhaps the British Isles or somewhere very close to them was one of his domains in the ancient past?

Makes you wonder just how deep the 'racial soul' goes, it could potentially be narrowed down to quite the letter. So going into the obscure information in researching can definitely help for more info.

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 1747
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Re: How to Find Your Guardian Demon - Guide

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sun May 24, 2020 12:07 am

Legendary Creature wrote:Do we have the same Guardian Demon in each lifetime? Or is it a different one each time?


You are only assigned a guardian demon in this day and age when you dedicate to Satan. If you dedicated to him in a past life then the guardian demon you were assigned then will still be your guardian demon now, so yes you have the same guardian in each lifetime.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5819

Re: How to Find Your Guardian Demon - Guide

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun May 24, 2020 10:07 am

The sex of your
Guardian is usually dependant on your own sexuality. Meaning, the straight man has a female Guardian,
the homosexual man has a male Guardian.


That is false, by the way. The reasons here are spiritual and psychological, not of sexual attraction. It tends to happen for other reasons but not because one is "Homosexual" or "Heterosexual".

A man can have a male guardian Demon, but men may tend to be attracted to female Demons for reasons psychological. Male and Female completes one another, but that is not of the "sexual preferences" dimension.

Ghost in the Machine wrote: What if I am a straight man and feel more comfortable with a Male Guardian?
I don't know exactly why, but I personally would prefer to be guided by a male God and I am definitely a straight man.


Perfectly fine and perfectly normal. The above is disinformation. Do not take it all that seriously.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5819

Re: How to Find Your Guardian Demon - Guide

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun May 24, 2020 10:09 am

Legendary Creature wrote:Do we have the same Guardian Demon in each lifetime? Or is it a different one each time?


They can change, but the stronger the bond, the more pronounced it will be and how drawn you feel will persist through lifetimes.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
Legendary Creature
Posts: 174

Re: How to Find Your Guardian Demon - Guide

Postby Legendary Creature » Sun May 24, 2020 2:06 pm

Ghost in the Machine wrote:
Legendary Creature wrote:Do we have the same Guardian Demon in each lifetime? Or is it a different one each time?


You are only assigned a guardian demon in this day and age when you dedicate to Satan. If you dedicated to him in a past life then the guardian demon you were assigned then will still be your guardian demon now, so yes you have the same guardian in each lifetime.


Are there any issues with dedicating in this lifetime if you already did so in a previous lifetime? And would the anniversary date for your dedication be the date you originally dedicated or would it be the date you dedicated in this lifetime?

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 1747
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Re: How to Find Your Guardian Demon - Guide

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sun May 24, 2020 4:37 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:That is false, by the way. The reasons here are spiritual and psychological, not of sexual attraction. It tends to happen for other reasons but not because one is "Homosexual" or "Heterosexual".

A man can have a male guardian Demon, but men may tend to be attracted to female Demons for reasons psychological. Male and Female completes one another, but that is not of the "sexual preferences" dimension.


Don't worry I realized this the other day and corrected a previous post with someone. I was relying on physical evidence and what seemed legit instead of using my intuition. I've already apologized and corrected myself, but thank you very much for clarifying here in this thread as well.

User avatar
13th_Wolf
Posts: 488
Location: Mars

Re: How to Find Your Guardian Demon - Guide

Postby 13th_Wolf » Sun May 24, 2020 5:16 pm

Ghost in the Machine wrote:
Legendary Creature wrote:Do we have the same Guardian Demon in each lifetime? Or is it a different one each time?


You are only assigned a guardian demon in this day and age when you dedicate to Satan. If you dedicated to him in a past life then the guardian demon you were assigned then will still be your guardian demon now, so yes you have the same guardian in each lifetime.


If the soul transforms in some way in one lifetime, like with Pluto, your requirements and paths of progression change. For that reason, I think its possible also that unless you have developed a particular emotional bond with a guardian Demon- Satan may allocate a different Demon to deal with the different soul qualities arisen by the transformation process. Similar to how different Demons have different stations, jobs etc. dependent on the movement of the Ages.
✠ "Lieb Vaterland, magst ruhig sein - Fest steht und treu die wacht am Rhein"✠
"I don't wana holiday in the Sun, I wanna go to the new Belsen! I wanna see some histo-ry

Cos now I got-a reason-ah-ble-e-co-no-my!"

Image

MY SONG: https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=0ZMfEImttnI

Current tune: https://youtu.be/56XgO4MKIjI

User avatar
13th_Wolf
Posts: 488
Location: Mars

Re: How to Find Your Guardian Demon - Guide

Postby 13th_Wolf » Sun May 24, 2020 5:45 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
The sex of your
Guardian is usually dependant on your own sexuality. Meaning, the straight man has a female Guardian,
the homosexual man has a male Guardian.


That is false, by the way. The reasons here are spiritual and psychological, not of sexual attraction. It tends to happen for other reasons but not because one is "Homosexual" or "Heterosexual".

A man can have a male guardian Demon, but men may tend to be attracted to female Demons for reasons psychological. Male and Female completes one another, but that is not of the "sexual preferences" dimension.

Ghost in the Machine wrote: What if I am a straight man and feel more comfortable with a Male Guardian?
I don't know exactly why, but I personally would prefer to be guided by a male God and I am definitely a straight man.


Perfectly fine and perfectly normal. The above is disinformation. Do not take it all that seriously.


This applies to me, I am mostly straight and want a family when I'm older. I felt as though my Guardian was a male. When I was a child and had a more active mind than I do now I know this makes sense on top of my feelings when first coming to Satan, as apparently I spoke with a man who I usually perceived near me in a civil sort of way. Of course it might not be an indication as it could of been some random spirit or something, but supposedly it was recurrent so its potential it could of been my GD. Ever since you had all the stupid people ranting on some years back about their Guardians when I was new and saw that, it made me very staunch and because of other reasons as well now I observe self reliance and the root chakra moreso than others, I don't really think I've done enough for Satan to deserve closeness to my Guardian yet.

Because of this deception though, which I actually used sexuality to engage in I think I made a few Demonesses laugh or something XDD. Did you not know Cobra, or did you just think that it was a possibility that what those people were saying about "your guardian is the same as your sexuality" was the case? I doubted it when I saw it but didn't have the confidence then to post about it. I guess the forum is all at this level of knowledge here now anyway and it doesn't really matter to dwell on.

In terms of soul dynamics, I know I benefit from a male guardian over female because I had bad examples for a father figure whereas my mother had continence and always did her job properly. The parental understanding might help people figure this out along these lines. I rely on Satan for this missing thing currently, but I'm sure my guardian would definitely embody this role in some way as its what I feel. So much so I found a father figure to follow in one of my friends who was literally only a year older than me, better than my own father even if my friend had lesser issues with drugs. Turns out he was just some wannabe "wigger" type after all and a sort of turncoat. I would rather talk like, and act like my Guardian Demon or Satan to be fair. My father and others just piss me off internally and unless they change, eternally.
✠ "Lieb Vaterland, magst ruhig sein - Fest steht und treu die wacht am Rhein"✠
"I don't wana holiday in the Sun, I wanna go to the new Belsen! I wanna see some histo-ry

Cos now I got-a reason-ah-ble-e-co-no-my!"

Image

MY SONG: https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=0ZMfEImttnI

Current tune: https://youtu.be/56XgO4MKIjI

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 1747
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Re: How to Find Your Guardian Demon - Guide

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sun May 24, 2020 6:51 pm

13th_Wolf wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:----

----


Thank you all for clarifying things, mind you as I stated in the disclaimer, this is not my guide but someone else's that I've simply reposted.

I think I'm going to write up my own with the corrections and such if this is going to be something for new members to refer to, I don't like disinformation and will always heed to the necessary corrections. I might end up requesting this thread to be deleted afterwords but that might not be something mods want to do. At the least I'll just change the thread title of the new one to clarify that it is the corrected version.

HailAstaroth
Posts: 2

Re: How to Find Your Guardian Demon - Guide

Postby HailAstaroth » Tue May 26, 2020 11:51 am

I have found my GD via using a hand drawn Ouija + Pendulum combo.
A few years back, when I first acquired both of those, I got into contact with Isis, who confirmed she is my GD. I am male.

Recently I have been talking to a couple of very close friends who were curious about their GDs.
I decided to contact Isis and ask her about both of them at seperate times of course. Both of them female, one bi, but leans towards men.

The bi one, Isis told me Dagon. I then got into contact with Dagon and he gave me the word "Delightful" for her.

The other friend, Isis told me Amon. Once again I decided to contact Amon, and he told me that she is "Lovely".

Anyway, just wanted to add to the "sex of GD = sexual preference" theory.

HailAstaroth
Posts: 2

Re: How to Find Your Guardian Demon - Guide

Postby HailAstaroth » Tue May 26, 2020 12:05 pm

Sorry for my last post talking about the sexual preference thing, I only just read HP HC's post now. I did find it interesting though.

User avatar
Shadowcat
Posts: 244

Re: How to Find Your Guardian Demon - Guide

Postby Shadowcat » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:32 am

Ghost in the Machine wrote:
Jack wrote:----


This is true, I've found a lot of information on Andras as Andraste The Goddess of War. I found it particularly interesting that he was said to be heavily involved in the old Britons of whom I'm actually biologically descended from and born in this life-time of the very country largely founded by these same Britons. He was greatly involved in the British Isles, in particular Wales and England which was a huge involvement in my past-life. Perhaps the British Isles or somewhere very close to them was one of his domains in the ancient past?

Makes you wonder just how deep the 'racial soul' goes, it could potentially be narrowed down to quite the letter. So going into the obscure information in researching can definitely help for more info.


well this supports what i have experienced even more as well. I remember you saying someplace Andras was your guardian. From my fathers side, lebanese share 93 percent DNA with the ancient canaanites and phonecians and they worshipped Beelzebub and Astaroth. After His name spelled out during a ouija session, later on even remaining skeptical for a long time, got numerous other signs. One was during the race awakening ritual. I didnt want to miss the hour of mars so i did it in the car when i was driving. right at the end of the last afirmation i saw a car whose middle liscense plate numbers were 666 and two other cars that promptly drove by whose first numbers were 50. When i tried summoning him i recieved a number of other signs as well, including seeing 50 everywhere and having bugs near me all the time, and i mean in places and times that seemed like they looked for me or that was out of place or wrong time of day for them. one time i was outside meditating and thought of a ladybug and dragonfly randomly...3 seconds later both landed right in front of me lol. funnily enough after i saw his name spell out in a ouija session i read the artical about how to find your GD and that for most people ouija wouldnt work. yet the coincidences and signs that would coincide with sessions for me was and remains truly remarkable, (if they are only coincidences) including many dreams..yet what was described as what would make a Demon more likely to be someones guardian already matched to a t for me, and of course because of much of the above, ive gotten to the point where i would be suprised to find out one day i was wrong.

User avatar
Shadowcat
Posts: 244

Re: How to Find Your Guardian Demon - Guide

Postby Shadowcat » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:33 am

13th_Wolf wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
The sex of your
Guardian is usually dependant on your own sexuality. Meaning, the straight man has a female Guardian,
the homosexual man has a male Guardian.


That is false, by the way. The reasons here are spiritual and psychological, not of sexual attraction. It tends to happen for other reasons but not because one is "Homosexual" or "Heterosexual".

A man can have a male guardian Demon, but men may tend to be attracted to female Demons for reasons psychological. Male and Female completes one another, but that is not of the "sexual preferences" dimension.

Ghost in the Machine wrote: What if I am a straight man and feel more comfortable with a Male Guardian?
I don't know exactly why, but I personally would prefer to be guided by a male God and I am definitely a straight man.


Perfectly fine and perfectly normal. The above is disinformation. Do not take it all that seriously.


This applies to me, I am mostly straight and want a family when I'm older. I felt as though my Guardian was a male. When I was a child and had a more active mind than I do now I know this makes sense on top of my feelings when first coming to Satan, as apparently I spoke with a man who I usually perceived near me in a civil sort of way. Of course it might not be an indication as it could of been some random spirit or something, but supposedly it was recurrent so its potential it could of been my GD. Ever since you had all the stupid people ranting on some years back about their Guardians when I was new and saw that, it made me very staunch and because of other reasons as well now I observe self reliance and the root chakra moreso than others, I don't really think I've done enough for Satan to deserve closeness to my Guardian yet.

Because of this deception though, which I actually used sexuality to engage in I think I made a few Demonesses laugh or something XDD. Did you not know Cobra, or did you just think that it was a possibility that what those people were saying about "your guardian is the same as your sexuality" was the case? I doubted it when I saw it but didn't have the confidence then to post about it. I guess the forum is all at this level of knowledge here now anyway and it doesn't really matter to dwell on.

In terms of soul dynamics, I know I benefit from a male guardian over female because I had bad examples for a father figure whereas my mother had continence and always did her job properly. The parental understanding might help people figure this out along these lines. I rely on Satan for this missing thing currently, but I'm sure my guardian would definitely embody this role in some way as its what I feel. So much so I found a father figure to follow in one of my friends who was literally only a year older than me, better than my own father even if my friend had lesser issues with drugs. Turns out he was just some wannabe "wigger" type after all and a sort of turncoat. I would rather talk like, and act like my Guardian Demon or Satan to be fair. My father and others just piss me off internally and unless they change, eternally.


to be honest in that guide the sexual preference thing was the only one i as well had doubts about. I also feel its more of a psychological and spiritual thing.

User avatar
Sundara
Posts: 269

Re: How to Find Your Guardian Demon - Guide

Postby Sundara » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:59 pm

Ghost in the Machine wrote:This is a guide I've been having to quote quite a lot lately, so I figured I might as well repost it here entirely as a thread. I thought of doing this before but for some reason didn't. I've been encouraged to do so.

Note: I did not create this guide and hold no credit for it, I am simply reposting it here. This guide helped me to find my own Guardian Demon when I was new several years ago and to this day I am still strongly connected with him.

----



If You Have Trouble Finding Your Guardian Demon
By Caitlin/Silvercrab, Satanic Gay Community Member


The mistake most new people make is attempting to find their Guardian through a pendulum or Ouija
board. If you have absolutely no past experience or practice with these items, they probably won‟t work
for you. Using a Ouija board or pendulum takes SKILL and PRACTICE. When you‟re new, you must
be in a trance and completely disconnect yourself from the board or you will end up talking to yourself,
which is a very common occurrence. There is also a chance a negative entity might interfere with
communication or fool you into believing they‟re a Demon and give you false information. So as you
can see, a lot can go wrong here if you aren‟t already skilled in these areas.

So, how do you find your Guardian? There are many reliable ways, such as Astral Projection, Astral
Merging, using a black mirror, or invoking the Demon. But all these are advanced methods which most
people are unable to do until they are at least on the intermediate level. So for beginners, here are a few
things you can do to narrow down the list.

Go look through ALL the Demons listed on joyofsatan.com, even the “High Ranking Gods and
Crowned Princes of Hell” section because hey, you never know. Also, don‟t forget the section
underneath the S - Z Demons titled “More Gods”. Not everyone‟s Guardian Demon is going to be one
of the 72 Goetic Demons, but that doesn‟t mean your Guardian is any less special. Pazuzu, for example,
is not one of the 72 Goetic Demons, but he is very powerful and is a great protector. Write down the
names of the Demons who interest you, the ones you really like. Once you have a complete list of
Demons who attract you, apply these tips:

*Your Guardian Demon will usually have the same element(s) as you. When I say that, I‟m not referring
to your astrological sign, I‟m referring to the element you love the most. You do not need experience
with invoking the elements to figure out which one is your favorite. To read information on each one,
see the section “Advanced Meditations”, in the Joy of Satan website.

****

Now that you‟ve narrowed down your list (but please remember that the above tips are not set in stone
and might not apply to everyone) ask yourself these questions:

“Am I truly comfortable with the idea of _____________ being my Guardian Demon?” When I was
new, there were several Demons I thought looked very cool and kick ass, but when I thought about it
after a few days, I realized the idea just didn‟t feel quite right.

“Do I love absolutely everything about ______________?” This is self-explanatory. There may be a
Demon that you really like and respect, but if you embrace the idea of him/her as your Guardian and you
feel a consistent longing to keep looking at other Demons, then he/she probably isn‟t the one. When you
find your true Guardian, you should feel a strong bond, an unquestioning love. Most people have been
with their Guardian in many other lifetimes, which is where that feeling comes from.

And finally, “Is there any reason to believe ______________ would not suit me as a Guardian?” Don‟t
just take the information listed about the Demon into account. You‟re probably not going to have
everything in common with your Guardian. For example, someone with Bifrons as their Guardian might
be very interested in necromancy and astrology, but not in learning the magical properties of herbs and
stones. Use your intuition with this question.
By now you should have narrowed down your list to only one or two Demons. Now comes the part
where you figure out if He/She is really your Guardian:

Get yourself into a deep trance.

Vibrate the name of the Demon 30 - 40 times. (Ex: Amon. A-A-A-A-M-M-M-M-O-O-O-O-N-N-N-N).

After a while, you should feel his/her energy. Connect with the Demon as best you can.
Ask _____________ if he/she is your Guardian. You will probably not see or hear anything if you are
not psychically open, but you should FEEL their response.. Interpreting energy like this might be
difficult at first, and if you don‟t understand the response, then tell them you don‟t understand and ask
for a stronger signal. If you receive a very warm, positive signal then you‟ve probably found your
Guardian. If not, go back over your list and try again.










Good post! I think this is important. I once had a Demoness come to me to help another Satanist, which I thought was unusual, to just help her to verify that she was right about who she suspected her guardian to be. She had known for years but had so much self-doubt that even though her primary suspicion was right, she just kept writing it off. It was really interfering in her own will to move forward. I didn’t outright tell her who it was but when she messaged me out of the blue one day, I immediately felt a particular goddess whom I’d never met before. She told me she was having issues finding out who her guardian was, I told her to give me a list of who she thought it was and why. I had already known at this point. I just let her figure it out. I asked why she didn’t fully believe it was “——“, she’s say “I’m just not good enough”, I told her she needed to be confident. Then when she described who it was, I would point out that it matched the exact description of “——“. Eventually she had some aha moments. She finally got it. There aren’t any mediators in Satanism and everyone should always figure it out for themselves. If this situation sounds familiar to anyone - don’t doubt your gut. Listen to it. Silence your mind, silence assumptions.


I’d also recommend anyone use any spiritual skill they have noticed that they have. If you notice you’re kind of telepathic or can lucid dream really well, go for it. It might not be perfect but it’ll help Make sure your soul is open.
Image

Usthepeople666
Posts: 710
Location: Enki's land .

Re: How to Find Your Guardian Demon - Guide

Postby Usthepeople666 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:59 pm

Ghost in the Machine wrote:
13th_Wolf wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:----

----


Thank you all for clarifying things, mind you as I stated in the disclaimer, this is not my guide but someone else's that I've simply reposted.

I think I'm going to write up my own with the corrections and such if this is going to be something for new members to refer to, I don't like disinformation and will always heed to the necessary corrections. I might end up requesting this thread to be deleted afterwords but that might not be something mods want to do. At the least I'll just change the thread title of the new one to clarify that it is the corrected version.



Are you alright?
Life doesn't allow weakness in any form - physical, mental and spiritual.

Strength is following your ideals no matter what.
Never giving up. :)


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Purified666 and 108 guests