The Microcosmic Orbit (Chariot of Ra)

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Sacred_Practice9

The Microcosmic Orbit (Chariot of Ra)

Postby Sacred_Practice9 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:54 pm

I was reading a book recently and stumbled upon some information that I thought would be quite useful.

We often know of this as the Chariot of Ra, the Microcosmic orbit or the Circulation of Light. My goal right now is to give a good interpretation and the function of said Orbit and what it is used for.

The Book I am reading right now is The Secret of the Golden Flower translated by Richard Wilhem. In this book, very early on it says that "The circulation of the light is not only a circulation of the seed-blossom of the individual body, but it is even a circulation of the true, creative, formative energies."

Interpreting this can go in many ways, but we're shooting for the truth here, so we have to interpret things with SATANAMA in mind. Easily, I see that quote as meaning that you are circulating light, the ambrosia created by the pineal gland, and sexual creative energies. Pretty well laid out for you there. Not that I can say for sure what a 'seed-blossom' is, but when I think about it, I think of the pineal gland as the seed, and the blossom as the ambrosia it secretes.

A page or so backwards in the book, it says this: "After a hundred days there develops by itself in the midst of the light a point of the true light-pole (yang). Then suddenly there develops the seed pearl. It is as if man and women embraced and a conception took place... The circulation of the light is the epoch of fire."

That is a pretty mystical quote there, and the last sentence makes you question shit, like what is the epoch of fire? The rest of the quote made sense, so why doesn't that last sentence? The seed pearl is obviously the pineal gland, and the light that develops is the activation of such, the embracing of male and female (unification of male and female which often represents the yin and yang and what creates the immortal fetus and immortality), which is combining the male and female sexual energies, most likely from the lower dantien (sacral chakra) and the seed pearl (pineal gland or upper dantien).

Now this great 'epoch of fire' they speak of, which an epoch is "the beginning of a period in the history of someone or something" (gotta love the internet) and fire is the creative principle which is needed in the creation of life. So, circulating the light is the beginning of a spiritual period of creativity. Which when broken down into pieces actually makes sense now (still loving that internet). As, the creation happens in combing the male and female ambrosias.

Another page backwards (I should've just read this book in reverse to be honest), it says: "When the light is made to move in a circle, all the energies of heaven and earth, of the light and the dark, are crystallized."

So crystals we know actually can store energy, so essentially, when the light is circulated, all the energies of heaven (crown chakra) and earth (base chakra) of the light (light) and the dark (dark, which makes me recall an oh so famous quote by an utmost glorious God whom I respect very, very much with all of his authority: "Darkness is light turned inside out."), are stored and circulated throughout the microcosmic orbit and is sustained.

Now, the works of Mantak Chia, a world renouned Tao master, says this "When we circulate the sexual energy in the Microcosmic Orbit--a continuous energy loop that runs up the spine and down the front of the body--we transform it into self-healing energy.."

So, with this in mind, we can confirm that when we circulate this energy and the male and female ambrosias through the chakras, and through this orbit, we transform this energy into the Elixir of Life, or immortal fluid which heal the body, and sparks the constant creation, thus the loop is continuous.

I bought The Secret of the Golden Flower on thriftbooks for like under five dollars if anyone is interested in buying it, it is a pretty interesting read so far, but the translator doesn't know shit, so just ignore his explanations.

Thanks for reading this, now go read HP Lucius Oria's writings in the Oriental section of the forums, they have some good info on this as well. I might have more on this soon, so I'm not going to pretend that this is everything you need to know about the Microcosmic orbit.
The gate[s] of heaven
The bars of heaven
The fastenings of heaven
The bolts of heaven
Thou openest
Thou pullest back
Thou loosenest
Thou removest

HeilOdin666

Re: The Microcosmic Orbit (Chariot of Ra)

Postby HeilOdin666 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:50 am

I don't know what to say here. I am finding your post and the book (that you recommended, and I bought) extremely enjoyable to read. It's just too good to be able to fully express my gratitude. Thankyou so much! It's one of the most helpful things I've come across.

I thought that any writings like this went extinct long ago. Don't get me wrong. The book isn't easy as reading the three little pigs. But it's written plainly as far as anything alchemy goes.

Normally I spend 95% of my time trying to cut through jargon and only 5% of my time thinking deeply about the topic of any given writings. Which is sad because I like the deep thinking. I was always into like...the science channel, and quantum mechanics, and Joe Rogan podcasts and things like that. Anything that was super deep I loved dwell upon.

So I always felt robbed by occult texts for having to play code breaker when I only desired a moment as a philosopher. But here I feel I can just get right into my deep thinking about the actual topic of the book. So I recommend it as well.

I've only made it a short way into the book but I've come across something that's been nagging me for a long time. It basically talks about the two spirits or polarities. Male and female. So it gets into the part of our being that comes from the ether. The primal spirit it calls it. It is said the ether is formless nothingness and all kinds of similar attributes.

Now to loosely reference this book. And pretty much what every spiritual path is saying. We are are putting down the  anima/consciousness and reorienting ourself towards the primal self/ether/what ever you want to call it. Some say we merge with it.

This is a problem for me when getting into anything spiritual. Let me just pretend you have gone through this process for the sake of argument. How are you even able to hold a conversation with me? How are you able to exist? How are you able to differentiate yourself from anything else if you have become so closely oriented towards ether/emptiness/formlessness?

All they do is scold the anima/consciousness and blame it for everything that has ever gone wrong like a scapegoat. And they then without any explanation tell us the ether/nothingness is the solution. I'd rather be an anima oriented person who is self aware and self determining (even with imperfections) than the alternative which is to become an empty grocery bag (ether/animus/formless).

So that's really what eats at me. I want to really know what I am trying to achieve at the end of this. And what it will be like. Don't take this too literally. But it's like I wish I could just possess a Demon for a day and live inside them to experience reality as they do. Then I could see what is the end result of these processes. The I could say yes this is better than the way it was before. Yes this is what I want to work towards for myself. This is a better way of experiencing life. I will be happy with this new reality. I have lost nothing important.

I have never found anything which explains the things that could be learned from this thought experiment. This picture is not painted. Let me just call the end result of these processes "paradise" or "heaven" or something. Nobody knows what heaven looks like.

My belief is there is probably a balance between both polarities and it isn't that one completely destroys the other and that both anima and animus exist together. But I don't know that for sure. So it nags me.
IRON CROSS - TRUE MEANING AND SPIRITUAL BASIS - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1863

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:09 pm

Could the epoch of fire be the rising of the kundalini, which is said to merge heaven and earth, light and darkness, etc? In few words, it merges the opposites. It's firey in nature and sexual.

Sacred_Practice9

Postby Sacred_Practice9 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:17 am

HeilOdin666 wrote:I don't know what to say here. I am finding your post and the book (that you recommended, and I bought) extremely enjoyable to read. It's just too good to be able to fully express my gratitude. Thankyou so much! It's one of the most helpful things I've come across.

I thought that any writings like this went extinct long ago. Don't get me wrong. The book isn't easy as reading the three little pigs. But it's written plainly as far as anything alchemy goes.

Normally I spend 95% of my time trying to cut through jargon and only 5% of my time thinking deeply about the topic of any given writings. Which is sad because I like the deep thinking. I was always into like...the science channel, and quantum mechanics, and Joe Rogan podcasts and things like that. Anything that was super deep I loved dwell upon.

So I always felt robbed by occult texts for having to play code breaker when I only desired a moment as a philosopher. But here I feel I can just get right into my deep thinking about the actual topic of the book. So I recommend it as well.

I've only made it a short way into the book but I've come across something that's been nagging me for a long time. It basically talks about the two spirits or polarities. Male and female. So it gets into the part of our being that comes from the ether. The primal spirit it calls it. It is said the ether is formless nothingness and all kinds of similar attributes.

Now to loosely reference this book. And pretty much what every spiritual path is saying. We are are putting down the  anima/consciousness and reorienting ourself towards the primal self/ether/what ever you want to call it. Some say we merge with it.

This is a problem for me when getting into anything spiritual. Let me just pretend you have gone through this process for the sake of argument. How are you even able to hold a conversation with me? How are you able to exist? How are you able to differentiate yourself from anything else if you have become so closely oriented towards ether/emptiness/formlessness?

All they do is scold the anima/consciousness and blame it for everything that has ever gone wrong like a scapegoat. And they then without any explanation tell us the ether/nothingness is the solution. I'd rather be an anima oriented person who is self aware and self determining (even with imperfections) than the alternative which is to become an empty grocery bag (ether/animus/formless).

So that's really what eats at me. I want to really know what I am trying to achieve at the end of this. And what it will be like. Don't take this too literally. But it's like I wish I could just possess a Demon for a day and live inside them to experience reality as they do. Then I could see what is the end result of these processes. The I could say yes this is better than the way it was before. Yes this is what I want to work towards for myself. This is a better way of experiencing life. I will be happy with this new reality. I have lost nothing important.

I have never found anything which explains the things that could be learned from this thought experiment. This picture is not painted. Let me just call the end result of these processes "paradise" or "heaven" or something. Nobody knows what heaven looks like.

My belief is there is probably a balance between both polarities and it isn't that one completely destroys the other and that both anima and animus exist together. But I don't know that for sure. So it nags me.

I feel like what it means when it comes to merging with the primal or ether, I think it's just symbolism. The Ether, or dark matter when it comes to physics, is the womb from which everything is birthed or created from. I was reading a book earlier today called The Cosmic Landscape by Leonard Susskind, in which he talked about dark matter like it was the glue that held everything together or "the great balancing act," because on one end of the spectrum it is what everything comes from, yet at the same time, could end everything in a split second.

But anyway, it is a basic principle of the universe that when you combine a male and female, you get creation, it is a 'self-developing' process, something which i wrote a lot about in my Tetra Polar Magnet thread. Basically to sum it up in a pretty simple way, I'll mention Pythagoras, who believed male numbers were odd, and female numbers even, and that 5 was the perfect number because it was the sum of 2 and 3. The universe according to Leonard Susskind, is more comparable to a Rube Goldberg machine, which I can understand because of the Fibonacci sequence, which is a naturally occurring mathematical process, also 'self-developing' which each number is the sum of the two preceding numbers. When you compare that to a Rube Goldberg machine, it makes sense, once the first domino falls, this knocks the rubber band off the pencil, which sends the ball flying, etc, whatever. It's just A+B=C, and so on.

The Ether is the solution because it is the womb from which things come from, I think scolding the consciousness is a mere sense of discipline. To achieve immortality, or be in a state of constant creation, you do have to submit to the Ether, and combine male and female. Think about when the Serpent rises, the serpents are the Ida and Pingala, one is Fire the creative principle and Male, the other is Water, the sustaining principle and Female. When they rise up the spine, they pierce the sixth chakra, the element associated with the 6th chakra is ether, and you know what, I don't even think that the sixth chakra is just the color violet, I think it is ultra violet, which is the color of the ether.

Now, coming to a conclusion, I think the scolding of the consciousness or anima, is merely disciplinary and is meant to keep the consciousness in control. I mean, before void meditation, before you even became a dedicated SS, do you remember how hard it was to control your mind? It sucked right? Before I became a spiritually adept individual, I had no idea what to think, which of course meant that I was not on the right track. But now that I've disciplined my thoughts more (even now they can still get hectic sometimes), I have a chance to submit to creation.

For the ether, when your consciousness is merged with it, you become omnipotent... i think. I mean, let me rephrase that. When your serpents rise, you get a feeling of 'oneness' or being 'one' with everything. That is the connection with the ether. The Ether is pretty much present in everything, as it is the glue and it is the womb basically. So, with this in mind, I don't think that you would lose your sense of individuality, or become basically so superconscious that you experienced 'ego death' as the druggies call it. As I feel that we are essentially and extension of the universe's own natural will, that is meant to happen and when one finishes the process, they become a finished product basically, a super conscious extension of the natural laws of the universe.

At least that's what I can put together. Sorry if that essay was kind of a jumbled mess, but I hope it helps you to grasp the concept better. I understand the process, but I have a pretty damn hard time describing it in words, as it is 'ineffable,' so to speak.
The gate[s] of heaven
The bars of heaven
The fastenings of heaven
The bolts of heaven
Thou openest
Thou pullest back
Thou loosenest
Thou removest

Sacred_Practice9

Postby Sacred_Practice9 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:34 pm

Stormblood wrote:Could the epoch of fire be the rising of the kundalini, which is said to merge heaven and earth, light and darkness, etc? In few words, it merges the opposites. It's firey in nature and sexual.

That makes more sense actually, I'd say that is what the epoch of fire equates to. Circulation of the light merges male and female, thus is the beginning (epoch) of fire (kundalini).
The gate[s] of heaven
The bars of heaven
The fastenings of heaven
The bolts of heaven
Thou openest
Thou pullest back
Thou loosenest
Thou removest

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:56 pm