Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

akashic records

Power of Justice [JG]

I read this interview online with an ex CIA remote viewer who described what he did and how he did it and i was wondering if it makes sense to you guys. So he would go into a trance state and an aid ( a second person who's there to monitor his responses and make sure he doesn't drift off his target ) would give him coordinates or features of terrain he needs to project to. The interesting part and what cought my eye is where he describes that every object and being has a "signal line" from which he would draw information from. He also states that there are certain places on earth and off earth that he was unable to percieve or in other words decode information from their "signal lines" due to "psychic interference". It sounds to me a lot like the akashic records or another way to access information from them, but my question here is, can we in a sense encrypt information about ourselves that is recorded on the akashic records? Same goes for physical objects like a safe or a cell phone, the way i understand it is you can imbue an object with information by repeatedly interacting with it. If i found a phone on the street and it had a number lock pass on it, is it possible to draw out the information about it from the akashic records and unlock it ?(assuming the person had been using it for a while thus inputting the same numbers in it to unlock it)

Powerofjustice said:

The Akasha Records is not a separate thing of it's own accord, rather it's a term in referral to a derivative of the astral realm of which involves the ability of Intuition and the absorption of energy. We just call it the Akasha Records to differentiate the context we're speaking and to identify the principles according to our logic and understanding.

Everything is energy, including information, thoughts, objects, items, concepts, knowledge, fact and falsehoods. Anything and everything that has ever happened and existed in the universe is something that can be recalled upon by using the ether energy of the astral. You are not actually going back to see a precise recording, etc, rather you are allowing the astral to tell you/show you, and this can take years of discipline and practice, even decades to get the absolute exactness and truth from the astral instead of jumbled up amalgamations that can tell only half-truths from interpretation and the rest is blurred disclarity and nonsensibility of the perceiver's own mind. It must be directed, focused upon and utilized properly.

Essentially this can be 'encrypted' but not upon the astral itself, that is virtually impossible and I would love to know a singular being in this universe that powerful. Rather this is done upon connections to an individual or multiple individuals either of the self of which the information is being hidden or in preventing another from delving into and finding it. It would be a form of a binding spell.

If you found some outsiders phone on the street, yes you could definitely use the intuition ability and draw information either from the phone itself or in information on the Askasha to retrieve the password. I've found answers to more complex things myself, to find out the password on someone's phone would be one of the most easiest things to do, severely basic and simple.

The future however cannot truly be known from the Askasha. One can only see and view linear forces to deduce general events that will come forward. This is the divination of Astrology.

Any Akashic records can't show you what's going on in my not yet born child's head, so it probably couldn't show you what's going on in mine either. That's all I'll say. It's overrated and needs a new word. A lot of people into this spirituality won't have the Plutonian meat to see things in their exactitudes and will just sort of float around in such a wowed state in a dream probably forgetting most of it. Eat some Plutonian meat and then this thing becomes more viable because then you can tell people something about it and it's less confusing or probably entwined with bs because one has to make it seem real.

What you said about the lock would make sense more in that of going into a deep state of trance and into the lock, and then figuring out the code. Or if its an electronic phone lock or something you'd probably focus on the fingerprints and the manufacturer etc. No Akashic records involved, one could also not look into someone else's business because they're a needless perv or want to make a quick buck. Like I said, it requires Plutonian meat, not just a boner.

They can't read the information outside of the planet because higher beings have strong protections against this sort of thing. More importantly, there is an energetic enemy astral grid around the world which makes it hard to have decent communication attempts at Higher beings who are willing.

Can you provide the source of what you read? I only know the CIA report about astral traveling to Mars which you can easily find online

It's not just one report, you need only google it and you'll see dozens.
13th_Wolf said:
Any Akashic records can't show you what's going on in my not yet born child's head, so it probably couldn't show you what's going on in mine either. That's all I'll say. It's overrated and needs a new word. A lot of people into this spirituality won't have the Plutonian meat to see things in their exactitudes and will just sort of float around in such a wowed state in a dream probably forgetting most of it. Eat some Plutonian meat and then this thing becomes more viable because then you can tell people something about it and it's less confusing or probably entwined with bs because one has to make it seem real.

What you said about the lock would make sense more in that of going into a deep state of trance and into the lock, and then figuring out the code. Or if its an electronic phone lock or something you'd probably focus on the fingerprints and the manufacturer etc. No Akashic records involved, one could also not look into someone else's business because they're a needless perv or want to make a quick buck. Like I said, it requires Plutonian meat, not just a boner.

Im not talking about thing that haven't yet come into existance like an unborn child, however the defenition of the akashic records is that every moment of existance is recorded and you only need to ask to be shown. My question is how do i prevent someone from asking hey who's phone did I find on the street?

Ghost in the Machine said:
Powerofjustice said:

The Akasha Records is not a separate thing of it's own accord, rather it's a term in referral to a derivative of the astral realm of which involves the ability of Intuition and the absorption of energy. We just call it the Akasha Records to differentiate the context we're speaking and to identify the principles according to our logic and understanding.

Everything is energy, including information, thoughts, objects, items, concepts, knowledge, fact and falsehoods. Anything and everything that has ever happened and existed in the universe is something that can be recalled upon by using the ether energy of the astral. You are not actually going back to see a precise recording, etc, rather you are allowing the astral to tell you/show you, and this can take years of discipline and practice, even decades to get the absolute exactness and truth from the astral instead of jumbled up amalgamations that can tell only half-truths from interpretation and the rest is blurred disclarity and nonsensibility of the perceiver's own mind. It must be directed, focused upon and utilized properly.

Essentially this can be 'encrypted' but not upon the astral itself, that is virtually impossible and I would love to know a singular being in this universe that powerful. Rather this is done upon connections to an individual or multiple individuals either of the self of which the information is being hidden or in preventing another from delving into and finding it. It would be a form of a binding spell.

If you found some outsiders phone on the street, yes you could definitely use the intuition ability and draw information either from the phone itself or in information on the Askasha to retrieve the password. I've found answers to more complex things myself, to find out the password on someone's phone would be one of the most easiest things to do, severely basic and simple.

The future however cannot truly be known from the Askasha. One can only see and view linear forces to deduce general events that will come forward. This is the divination of Astrology.
thats amazing the ASTRAL really remembers everything?
also when you dream are you accessing the Astral? cause I believe HPHoodedCobra said so on the previous forums

Crystallized Mushroom said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
Powerofjustice said:

also when you dream are you accessing the Astral? cause I believe HPHoodedCobra said so on the previous forums
A dream state is mental, and depending on how open psychically you are it can be astral(projecting in the astral), but mostly mental.
From what I understood it's easier to access the astral when you are lucid dreaming, as your left brain is asleep.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
Everything you do is imprinted into eternity...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back