Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dedication of the soul to Satan

nathanwebber81@

Hi everyone, I'm sort of new here. Mainly been using the website and reading through everything. So I did the binding ritual a year ago however my mind was clouded at the time and I remained "athiest" during this time. Recently I started having these urges to go back to the joys of Satan website and learn more as I have been feeling lost and empty and couldn't get all this out of my head. I have just seen so many signs and I am accepting spiritual Satanism into my life. My question is, it says I can't do the ritual twice, so am I still binded to Satan? Or is it recommend I do the ritual again?

I did not do anything to reverse the ritual either. I sort of just remained ignorant and went through life blind until now. Sorry for the long message guys. Hail Satan!

nathanwebber81@ said:
Hi everyone, I'm sort of new here. Mainly been using the website and reading through everything. So I did the binding ritual a year ago however my mind was clouded at the time and I remained "athiest" during this time. Recently I started having these urges to go back to the joys of Satan website and learn more as I have been feeling lost and empty and couldn't get all this out of my head. I have just seen so many signs and I am accepting spiritual Satanism into my life. My question is, it says I can't do the ritual twice, so am I still binded to Satan? Or is it recommend I do the ritual again?

I did not do anything to reverse the ritual either. I sort of just remained ignorant and went through life blind until now. Sorry for the long message guys. Hail Satan!
You did the dedication right? Binding is a different working though
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Binding_Spell.html
If you dedicated yourself once you don t need to do it again, if you want to you can do it though. It s up to you.
Start doing the final rtr.

Satan stands for free, individual thought. With that said, if you feel as if though your first ritual to Satan was in someway, somehow insufficient for whatever reason, then do it again. Just know that, as the site states, these rituals are very real and they are binding.

BUT; the fact you are seeing "signs" is a telltale indicator Satan and his demons are trying to help guide you in your current time of strife and struggle. I would personally forget redoing the ritual as Satan forgives and more importantly understands. Try looking through the beginner's meditations and practice them, and your RTR (Reverse Torah Rituals) which can be found here on the forums.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

*dedication not binding.
You should change your name it is very dangerous.
To answer your question. If you already did the dedication ritual you are still a satanist even if you were a bit lost. No need to do it again. And welcome back brother.

Hail Father Satan

Thank you all so much. Sorry I'm not sure how to respond to the individual replies. Still learning how to use this platform haha.

This really puts my mind at ease because I wasn't sure if my dedication ritual was still valid. I did however pray to Satan (in my own created astral temple) for his forgiveness and that I am going to dedicate myself. I'm glad to know that the urges to all of a sudden come back to this was mainly from Satan himself and the demons guiding me. I honestly spent 6 hours yesterday going through and learning more.

I am currently doing the 40 day beginner meditation program, should I still incorporate rtr's? Or wait until. Am finished with the program? Also I downloaded the rtr PDF file, there's also something called the final rtr and says I can do it immediately. I'm very confused on where to start regarding this. If anyone could help I would appreciate it as I want to do anything to help in fighting the enemy and helping my brothers.

Also regarding changing my username as was stated could be dangerous, maybe because of personal details but I am trying to change it to something else but I don't know how? Tried profile settings it allows me to change my email and password but no option for username? Sorry guys I am very new here with many questions. Thanks in advance!

No worries, I'm new to the platform as well. To my knowledge, we are only focusing on the Final RTR from this point onward. So there's really no need to worry about the other RTR's or let them confuse you.

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/FINAL/RTRFINAL/Rtrs/Final_RTR.html

nathanwebber81@ said:
Thank you all so much. Sorry I'm not sure how to respond to the individual replies. Still learning how to use this platform haha.

This really puts my mind at ease because I wasn't sure if my dedication ritual was still valid. I did however pray to Satan (in my own created astral temple) for his forgiveness and that I am going to dedicate myself. I'm glad to know that the urges to all of a sudden come back to this was mainly from Satan himself and the demons guiding me. I honestly spent 6 hours yesterday going through and learning more.

I am currently doing the 40 day beginner meditation program, should I still incorporate rtr's? Or wait until. Am finished with the program? Also I downloaded the rtr PDF file, there's also something called the final rtr and says I can do it immediately. I'm very confused on where to start regarding this. If anyone could help I would appreciate it as I want to do anything to help in fighting the enemy and helping my brothers.

Also regarding changing my username as was stated could be dangerous, maybe because of personal details but I am trying to change it to something else but I don't know how? Tried profile settings it allows me to change my email and password but no option for username? Sorry guys I am very new here with many questions. Thanks in advance!
You can't change your username brother. You have to make a new post and tell the moderators to change your name because of dangers.

nathanwebber81@ said:

The final RTR takes priority, you must do it daily, doesn t matter if you are new, there are a lot of apps made by brothers for it too, read the "FAQ's about the Final Rtr". Ask HP Hoodedcobra for changing the username.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back