Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTS without cleaning and protection

Weasel

Hello guys, the problem i have is this:
I dont have enough intimacy or time (my house is small and i still live with my parents given the fact that i have yet to finish my education to take a job and etc) and when i have free time alone i use it most of it on RTS the thing is i dont do protection and cleaning that much and i think it seems to have a bad effect on me because i feel drained it seems... every time when i searched for a solution the best solution i could came up with (or the gods helped idk) was that i should take a pause (from rts) a bit and concentrate on cleaning and protection to clean some dirt out of me then i would come up again on RTS, or should i still continue with the RTS while i clean my dirt?
And yeah, yeah i know the fault here is that i am a bit lazy given the fact that there are days when i can meditate and days when i cannot so i putted in my mind that it does not matter because you'll lose progress (the tv is near me and i cant really concentrate on meditation...).
I dont know, most of my time i spend it in ''online warfare''... Well the good thing is sooner or a bit later i am gonna move out finally in a bigger house and then i am gonna start hard with meditation because finally i am gona have my space.

If you say, when I have this then I’ll get serious, you are already setting yourself up for failure. I’m saying this from experience. If you are making excuses now, you will make them later. It is not difficult or time consuming to cleanse and protect yourself. Once you get good at it, all it takes is a little visualization.

You take a shower and have privacy then, I hope? Cleanse yourself as you shower or bath or whatever you like to do. It even helps with visualization because you are physically cleaning yourself as well. Then enforce your aura of protection while you dry off. It barely takes 15 mins to do these things.

I wouldn’t recommend pausing the RTRs, but maybe decrease the amount you are doing if you are having issues? If you are saying that’s all you’ve been focusing on I’m assuming you are doing more than one....

Cleaning and protecting is the most essential thing you do on this path of spirituality. Even simply cleaning and protecting empowers the soul, your replacing negative energies with positive energies even the simple act of cleaning is passively but not directly empowering your soul.

As for RTRs they CAN be done mentally HP.Cobra and members have stated such. Sure it's not as powerful but it's better than nothing. Also FYI limit your RTRs it's better to do 1 week or 9er's rather than 1 day of 11 RTRs are burning yourself out then not doing it for the rest of the week. Your not the first person to mention on privacy or lacking in or overdoing RTRs. A good tip is to pray to Satan ask him don't think your doing this path without assistance maybe your parents go out on a shopping for supplies they don't need you and you have an hour or two of free time to do one or two RTRs or cleaning. Also cleaning can be done without vibration you can mentally clean with visualization. So I'm not sure why you can't just do cleaning/protecting after waking up and before sleeping.

Here is a tip FYI if you or anyone reads this needs assistance with cleaning/protecting:
I recall someone replying in a thread about protection which I replied on.

Cleaning is fine to do as many times as possible. It is not a lack of faith on your part to clean albeit spreading the cleaning by a few hours would help as the negative energies from your soul bubbles up to the surface(especially if doing vibration cleaning as the vibrations clean much deeper and negative energies come up from your soul).

Cleaning involves removing the negatives of past lives, present life leading up to cleaning, current life i.e. filth coming unto your soul in the now as time passes, and finally future as your cleaning off negativity and protecting yourself from future era negatives either full elimination i.e. full protection or reducing the negatives so it's easier to clean. So your not fully protected from negativity but at least partial amount sticks to your soul and it's much easier to clean and remove next time you clean and or if your protecting, both.

With protection leave it at beginning of day and end of the day. That way you don't lack faith in protection, with anything spiritual it must have faith to carry on. So over-protecting could be a sign of a lack of faith.

Like I said for cleaning, clean as many times as you wish that isn't a problem. But for protection just keep it simple twice a day.

Libra said:
If you say, when I have this then I’ll get serious, you are already setting yourself up for failure. I’m saying this from experience. If you are making excuses now, you will make them later. It is not difficult or time consuming to cleanse and protect yourself. Once you get good at it, all it takes is a little visualization.

You take a shower and have privacy then, I hope? Cleanse yourself as you shower or bath or whatever you like to do. It even helps with visualization because you are physically cleaning yourself as well. Then enforce your aura of protection while you dry off. It barely takes 15 mins to do these things.

I wouldn’t recommend pausing the RTRs, but maybe decrease the amount you are doing if you are having issues? If you are saying that’s all you’ve been focusing on I’m assuming you are doing more than one....
Good advice. I couldn't do RTRs or meditations ever because of my lack of privacy and muslim parents. I was trying so damn hard to gather money to get an apartment to get privacy I thought then I will meditate hardcore, do warfare and everything. But those were just excuses and limiting beliefs. When someone really wants something he leaves no room for excuses and finds a way. I recently started meditating and doing RTRs for about 3 months now. Basically what I do is that I play music really loud to do the RTRs while making sure my voice isn't louder than the songs. I meditate while pretending to sleep it takes not much time at all cleaning and AoP takes no time. And I do yoga while telling my parents it is stretching exercises. At first its difficult to do meditations because of enemy attacks and thoughtforms and because you need practice but after a while it becomes easy and a habit and you do it faster. Enemy thoughtforms and attacks causes these limiting beliefs and excuses but when you overcome them and start doing it gets easier.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back