Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

KUNDALINI SERPENT references in the (Bible - A jewish wicthcraft book against Gentiles)

TanzanianGod

Kundalini Serpent References in the (Bible- A jewish witchcraft book imposed on Gentiles)

Had a powerful Dream today and felt motivated to write this.

Kundalini Shakti has been referred numerous times in the hebrew pathetic bible. Its power is vividly shown. Although the enemy has tried to curse it and keep it down.

The Garden of Eden
Adam and Eve are warned against eating a fruit. Of “knowing all knowledge”. Then the serpent appears and tells them otherwise. Here we can see the serpent clearly tells them that once they eat the fruit they will be “Like God”. A reference to how when the kundalini shakti rises we can have god-like powers. But when the jewish god comes back to garden he curses the serpent to “crawl” the earth and eat “Dust”..... these jewish pathetic fuckers have cursed the gentile kundalini serpent at the base. But before it was cursed it could talk, fly and had beautiful features. (All powerful references to the power of the Kundalini, having its own consciousness)

Moses and Pharaoh
Again another story against the kundalini serpent of the Gentiles. Moses rod turned to a serpent and pharaohs serpents have a battle. Then Moses serpent swallows pharaohs serpents. Another curse thrown at the Gentiles kundalini serpent. To keep it down. And allow the jewish filth to be god and rule.

Serpent of Bronze
There is another reference in this jewish book of witchcraft against Gentiles. The serpent of bronze in the wilderness. The Israelites would look at it and heal. Here the healing power of the kundalini serpent is clearly depicted. That once it rises high and pierces through the higher Chakras the Gentile experiences true spiritual and physical healing.

Fiery serpents in the wilderness.
Fiery serpent occurs in this filthy book to describe a species of vicious snakes whose venom burns upon contact. These "burning serpents infested the great and terrible place of the desert wilderness. The Hebrew word for "poisonous" literally means "fiery", "flaming" or "burning", as the burning sensation of a snake bite on human skin.
This is a clear warning to the Jews of the Powerful Gentiles who will rise their Kundalini Serpents and learn the truth and using the power of the serpent, “Burn them to the ground”. As we are Doing with the RTR’s now. We have known their evil secrets and we are reversing their curses and burning them to the ground.

With this truth I sometimes wish to open the eyes of bible devotees and let them see but they are obviously brainwashed and infected with the jewish disease. “Actually if u talk to a Gentile- bible believer about the real truth about the Bible, they will start behaving as if pathetically possessed. This is evident of the jewish infection.”

I once told a certain xian girl who had faced a certain bad event in her life that “there is no god and i know u sub-conciously believe that there is no god”, what followed was weird, her eyes popped out as if being chocked, her legs started shaking and i could see tears starting to form through her eyes.... all these showing the struggle of the Gentiles with this Jewish shit and filth.

In the disgusting bible there are many more curses against the kundalini such as the curse against Lucifer the son of the dawn and the curse against the king of Tyre that curse the body of light and the ascension final of the Kundalini.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back