Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Money spell fail?

MercuryWisdom

Hello, my brothers and sisters,
So I've started a money spell on Eve of beltane and it was going great and it worked really well. But today I wanted to fix my sleep schedule so instead of doing the money spell really late (4 am) I decided to sleep early and wake up early and do it (6 am) but when I did it I didn't feel it as powerful as it used to be. That might be because of the difference in circumstance and difference in time and because I just woke up. But I got a little bit worried that it counts as an interruption and my money working just lost a day so I would've to restart it or something and the working is no longer valid. It is a only a couple of hours difference so I think it wouldn't affect it. So what do you guys think is the working still valid?
Thank you for listening

HAIL SATAN

mercury_wisdom said:
Aquarius said:
If at 6am the sun was risen then you missed the day.
Is it okay if I follow with the working even if I missed a day?

You, unfortunately, have to restart it.

The reason why few hours make a difference is because the day starts at "the first light", which is when the sky starts to get bright just before the sun rises (there are apps and websites who have the exact time for this for your location). At that exact moment the day starts, not at midnight like the jewclock says. Workings have to be done everyday for 40 days straight and ideally at the same exact time. If at 4 am the day doesn't start where you live and at 6 am the sun would be already risen, then you, my friend, have skipped a day.

mercury_wisdom said:
Aquarius said:
If at 6am the sun was risen then you missed the day.
Why is that that is just a couple of hours difference?
Because the new day starts when the sun rises.

Some members say that if you make up with the double of the reps the day after you missed it should be fine. Me personally I would start it again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back