Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Necronomicon meditations

ChaosBringer666

So I’m going to be doing a moon square soon along with the Necronomicon meditation for the third eye and the throat chakra shortly after, And I was just wondering if I can do the one for the heart chakra, as long as it is NOT it detriment or fall, like say Venus in Cancer? I want to do this so I can continue with the meditations for the solar chakra in august and don’t have to wait a whole year. Of course i’m going to do the heart chakra properly after, then mars when time is right. Anyone know if this is safe and ok?
Hail Satan!

For what is worth, adding to many workings at once might reduce their effects. I have avoided doing more than a single working (except meditation, RTR, etc.), since I don't know how much is too much.

ChaosBringer666 said:
So I’m going to be doing a moon square soon along with the Necronomicon meditation for the third eye and the throat chakra shortly after, And I was just wondering if I can do the one for the heart chakra, as long as it is NOT it detriment or fall, like say Venus in Cancer? I want to do this so I can continue with the meditations for the solar chakra in august and don’t have to wait a whole year. Of course i’m going to do the heart chakra properly after, then mars when time is right. Anyone know if this is safe and ok?
Hail Satan!

I dont quite understand what you're asking. You are doing a moon square to empower your third eye and also using the necronomicon meditation on your third eye, then afterwards using the necronomicon meditation for the throat chakra. So the question is can you use it on your heart chakra?

Well first, what is the meditation for? Opening or empowering? When it comes to opening your chakras you do it one at a time. When you finish working on opening one then you go to the next one. If you are just using the necronomicon mantras to strengthen and empower then you can work on as many chakras at once as you want, in fact its better to work on all of them at the same time to keep them balanced.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
I dont quite understand what you're asking. You are doing a moon square to empower your third eye and also using the necronomicon meditation on your third eye, then afterwards using the necronomicon meditation for the throat chakra. So the question is can you use it on your heart chakra?

Well first, what is the meditation for? Opening or empowering? When it comes to opening your chakras you do it one at a time. When you finish working on opening one then you go to the next one. If you are just using the necronomicon mantras to strengthen and empower then you can work on as many chakras at once as you want, in fact its better to work on all of them at the same time to keep them balanced.
I blame my wording. Suppose it wasnt necessary to explain what I’m doing rather than just the question, which was can I do the necronomicon meditation, for the heart chakra to empower it while Venus is in Cancer? Because it specifically states that you have to wait for certain planets to be in certain zodiac signs if the planet is not you can do harm to your chakras, if the planet is retrograde or detriment. For these meditation you actually CANNOT do them all at once you have to wait. Venus in Cancer is not of detriment or exalted it is neutral, which is what I was inquiring about thank you for trying to help though :)

Inflorescentia said:
For what is worth, adding to many workings at once might reduce their effects. I have avoided doing more than a single working (except meditation, RTR, etc.), since I don't know how much is too much.
really huh I was wondering about that. I’ll try to stay on one a time from now on. though necronomicon is technically a one day empowering meditation.. unless I’m wrong, anyway thanks buddy :D

Inflorescentia said:
Then again probably for at least a week :/ don’t know why I thought otherwise

ChaosBringer666 said:
Zeffie of the Wind said:

I blame my wording. Suppose it wasnt necessary to explain what I’m doing rather than just the question, which was can I do the necronomicon meditation, for the heart chakra to empower it while Venus is in Cancer? Because it specifically states that you have to wait for certain planets to be in certain zodiac signs if the planet is not you can do harm to your chakras, if the planet is retrograde or detriment. For these meditation you actually CANNOT do them all at once you have to wait. Venus in Cancer is not of detriment or exalted it is neutral, which is what I was inquiring about thank you for trying to help though :)

If its neutral then there is no problem on performing the working. It wont be as powerful as when doing it in its exalted time but it still works regardless.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back