Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

my life problems/issues

I wanna start off by saying that i'm basically a loser with nothing going on in my life and still living with my parents and unable to find any career or skill that has any interest to me no matter how many times I've looked into it. and how I've never had a relationship or sex and just lie to my parents that i'm happy with my life because every time I point out the stuff that bothers me whether it be personal problems like how I was circumcised without my consent or how I hate being lonely it only causes a problem and goes nowhere the only thing they want me to do is just seemingly have a job(already have) house( which I can't afford right now too expensive in the capitalist USA) and that's it. also I've had arguments about why its wrong to circumcise and how it used to be illegal and how life right now is just about pointless work for the sake of working and getting nothing out of it except not being on the street and some people work but live on the street strangely enough so I guess work isn't enough so I guess i'll never afford a house because its too expensive and I guess i'll never have sex because my mom thinks that people getting sexual urges is a "bad habit" and that people should wear chastity belts if they can't help it due to urges because she seems to think that this isn't natural and I tried explaining to her that celibacy doesn't work look at the catholic church and judaism and yet she seems to think that people are just "not controlling themselves" when I explained that this was part of the reason Polytheistic people legalized prostitution because of the urges people get in accordance to their nature but that didn't make sense to her neither did explaining that circumcision used to carry the death penalty and lots of people say they would kill someone if someone did that to them and of course my dad would be worthless to explain this too because circumcision is just nothing and removing dick skin as he puts it and thinks this is all in my head because the current society is so just and all and is right and people don't need certain things because its perverted and all. anyways i'm still trying to save money to move out and become a manager where I work at to have better pay but I don't feel interested in anything the world has to offer currently because of the way it is I feel my life is pointless with me being bossed around and never allowed to have sex or relationships which is what I currently mainly want at this momwnt nothing else really because it just seems pointless also I never told my parents siblings or any other family members that I sometimes get sexual feeling to men and I know that wouldn't go well because they think its and evil lifestyle but think that islam and god and Christianity is "good" my dad is muslim and my mom is Christian.

How old are you? I’m in a situation very similar to yours, except without the Xtard family. There’s not any careers that interest me either and I can’t get a job without an ID and I have turn 18 before I can get a license ID because the DMV needs proof of attendance and I’m technically a drop out. I also haven’t had sex because of my situation, I know I CAN get a woman but just not in my situation. Just hang in there, the world is entering very interesting times. All of this probably won’t even matter in a year. Keep doing spiritual advancement and the RTR, it helps with the negative feelings. If it comes down to it I’ll probably just end up fighting in ww3 if there’s nothing else going on for me :lol:

Crystallized Mushroom said:
I wanna start off by saying that i'm basically a loser with nothing going on in my life and still living with my parents and unable to find any career or skill that has any interest to me no matter how many times I've looked into it. and how I've never had a relationship or sex and just lie to my parents that i'm happy with my life because every time I point out the stuff that bothers me whether it be personal problems like how I was circumcised without my consent or how I hate being lonely it only causes a problem and goes nowhere the only thing they want me to do is just seemingly have a job(already have) house( which I can't afford right now too expensive in the capitalist USA) and that's it. also I've had arguments about why its wrong to circumcise and how it used to be illegal and how life right now is just about pointless work for the sake of working and getting nothing out of it except not being on the street and some people work but live on the street strangely enough so I guess work isn't enough so I guess i'll never afford a house because its too expensive and I guess i'll never have sex because my mom thinks that people getting sexual urges is a "bad habit" and that people should wear chastity belts if they can't help it due to urges because she seems to think that this isn't natural and I tried explaining to her that celibacy doesn't work look at the catholic church and judaism and yet she seems to think that people are just "not controlling themselves" when I explained that this was part of the reason Polytheistic people legalized prostitution because of the urges people get in accordance to their nature but that didn't make sense to her neither did explaining that circumcision used to carry the death penalty and lots of people say they would kill someone if someone did that to them and of course my dad would be worthless to explain this too because circumcision is just nothing and removing dick skin as he puts it and thinks this is all in my head because the current society is so just and all and is right and people don't need certain things because its perverted and all. anyways i'm still trying to save money to move out and become a manager where I work at to have better pay but I don't feel interested in anything the world has to offer currently because of the way it is I feel my life is pointless with me being bossed around and never allowed to have sex or relationships which is what I currently mainly want at this momwnt nothing else really because it just seems pointless also I never told my parents siblings or any other family members that I sometimes get sexual feeling to men and I know that wouldn't go well because they think its and evil lifestyle but think that islam and god and Christianity is "good" my dad is muslim and my mom is Christian.

Don't be so hard on yourself. You can't change the past, but you can set a good course for the future. Your life is already on a good path simply by being a part of this forum.

As far as your mom and dad go, now is not the right time to be arguing about them. I don't know how well they received what you said, whether they were angry or not, but you are still dependent on them. You are better off not saying anything, as they are not likely to change their opinion. Be hopeful, the F-RTR will eventually chip away at even the most die-hard Christians and Muslims. For now, do not alienate yourself from your family, since you live with them.

You are right, a house may not be practical to afford right now. The best way out of your situation is with a cheap apartment and roommates. Make sure you have enough personal space for meditations and workings and what not. If that may be a problem, then a single bed apartment would be better, but it may be pretty small. Financially, if you want your own place, and the relationships that can go with that, you need to figure out what expenses you can cut and find a place cheap enough to where you can afford it and still save money. This can mean no Netflix, no cable, whatever is eating away at your income. Regardless, be patient and work slowly, but surely at your situation.

As far as your interests, perhaps get a natal chart reading or ask for guidance. Think long and hard about a career, because not all interests can reliably translate into a good career. Don't waste money on school for nothing. At the same time, sometimes a career cannot always be both profitable and enjoyable, so sometimes it is better to just find a trade or skill you are good at and stick to it.

Anyway, don't beat yourself up over the past. The world can suck, yeah, but that is what the RTR is for. Know that change is coming. Be hopeful and keep working towards a better future for yourself. You have all the tools here. More people fail due to their emotions rather than actual circumstances. That is why the enemy attack strategy is usually emotional harassment, as opposed to trying to break your car or something.

Good luck!

You still young, there are many ways you can improve your life, this is not the end of the world. You can start the meditation program, clean out your aura it will help you to advance, you can use runes also. Daily affirmations and do RTRs ritual.
Do work hard it will pay off! Do not wait for later on in life to start, Time is very important and if you have it now get it done.
You can do online classes to get an education and you may also do workings to attract a job. Education is important.

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
You still young, there are many ways you can improve your life, this is not the end of the world. You can start the meditation program, clean out your aura it will help you to advance, you can use runes also. Daily affirmations and do RTRs ritual.
Do work hard it will pay off! Do not wait for later on in life to start, Time is very important and if you have it now get it done.
You can do online classes to get an education and you may also do workings to attract a job. Education is important.
i'm 27 which is why I said I was a loser because I have looked at options for careers but mostly none of them speak to me and i'm the oldest out of my siblings also my brother whos 25 the second oldest recently was able to move into his own house with my brother whos 18 who decided to be partially independent however i'm interested at being a manager at Fresh Market which is where I work at and my father offered to pay for me to learn a trade/skill which isn't so bad also he knows from the jews history and the gypsys history that its fucked up.

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
i'm 27 which is why I said I was a loser because I have looked at options for careers but mostly none of them speak to me and i'm the oldest out of my siblings also my brother whos 25 the second oldest recently was able to move into his own house with my brother whos 18 who decided to be partially independent however i'm interested at being a manager at Fresh Market which is where I work at and my father offered to pay for me to learn a trade/skill which isn't so bad also he knows from the jews history and the gypsys history that its fucked up.
Why not learn a trade? in the USA it's good money and you can make up to 100k a year. You have good programs for it too.

you still young, although try to find a solution for this. Do not share too many details about your personal life on forums.

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
you still young, although try to find a solution for this. Do not share too many details about your personal life on forums.

thank you i'll try and find a solution also i'll try not to share too many personal details

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back