Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Continue to stock up - China and Famine

Sundara

Amongst the potential problems with China and Trump even past quarantine, the more ties we cut with China (depending on how fast this happens) this would be hard for the United States to pick up on and it would further temporarily harm our economy. It would be a good thing in the long run.
But damn are we fucked if that happens fast.
On top of that there’s a magnetic shift going on with the suns field which could create cold temperatures and damage crop production.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/14/the-sun-has-entered-a-lockdown-period-which-could-cause-freezing-weather-famine/?fbclid=IwAR0g-QxnxqAK5UGyKHFaiqOOhlBt6zt6YmRdGx4I1qkHG7TIGwXfGmx8ac0

The way I see it, there’s a lot of aspects coming our way that could cause mass hunger. The Gods meant it when they gave warnings that said stock up. I was receiving these warnings prior to any knowledge of corona virus happening as well.

If you’re able to, a garden or greenhouse would be a phenomenal idea. There are cold hardy gardens that can be planted as well, kale and broccoli ect. Potatoes store for a long time and there are specific onion breeds that store for up to 6 months. There are vertical gardens for small spaces.

If you can invest in a generator or independent heat and cooking sources, also a bonus. A reverse osmosis system is also cool, but extreme. If you were concerned about water issues.

Get connected with local co-ops and trading groups, too. This would be very beneficial. A strong community can mean a lot for survival. Hell, make farmer friends. Befriend a massive doomsday prepper, the bigger the bunker the better :lol: just kidding. Just stock up at least.

Me, personally, I'm not worried. I learned how to hunt for a reason. All i need is a 7mm Remington hunting rifle and a truck I can damage and get dirty.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Me, personally, I'm not worried. I learned how to hunt for a reason. All i need is a 7mm Remington hunting rifle and a truck I can damage and get dirty.

No guns small town boii here. So I am going to stock up. Even though I think famine is not going to hit this region as hard as US, but nevertheless.

Henu the Great said:
No guns small town boii here. So I am going to stock up. Even though I think famine is not going to hit this region as hard as US, but nevertheless.

Small town boi, huh? I come from the city, and moved to the woods from the ghetto. Best thing I've ever done, besides dedicating myself as a Satanist.

You should at the very least have a few weapons on hand. A pistol for self-protection if you live in a rough area, a shotgun for home defense, and a bolt-action rifle for hunting. Oh, and if you're in an area with lots of deer, a truck with a bull bar. You never know when one of them will jump out in front of your car and you hit one doing 55mph.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Henu the Great said:

Small town boi, huh? I come from the city, and moved to the woods from the ghetto. Best thing I've ever done, besides dedicating myself as a Satanist.

You should at the very least have a few weapons on hand. A pistol for self-protection if you live in a rough area, a shotgun for home defense, and a bolt-action rifle for hunting. Oh, and if you're in an area with lots of deer, a truck with a bull bar. You never know when one of them will jump out in front of your car and you hit one doing 55mph.

Hey me too Shadow! That hunting thing you do there? That’s hot. Do that. I have a large rifle but it’s a bit heavy. I’m going to have a trusty herd of men camped out in my living room if things got bad instead. Orgies and security anyone? :twisted:

I am planning on getting a large fucking sword to hang up in my house to slash serial killers with, though. Imagine thinking you’re about to score a cute girl as bait and she comes at you from the corner of the ceiling like the fucking grudge wielding a flaming sword, “leeedle leedle leeding” like Patrick and the flying fuckin Dutchman.. wearing only a single squirrel pelt loin cloth as armor. Might not be scary, but it’d be pretty fucking weird and would not put someone in a very rapey mood.

Bison, my fav. So cute and cuddly and ... *gulp* edible.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Henu the Great said:

Oh boi, don't get me started on the deer...

There has been far too many times when a deer jumped out in front of the car and nearly caused a collision. Not to mention the time where a buck straight up just tried to ram into the side of the car, was a pretty big one too. I love the woods but the deer might as well be trying to kill me, lmao.

ShadowTheRaven said:

I agree, BUT... Thing is I can not get a licence because of past offences and current living situation does not provide access to hunting scenarios anyhow. Maybe later in life when we enter Satanist World Order. Yeah, not if, but when...

I have a folding knife for self defence (also handy tool when camping), and a few good kitchen knives. I am not afraid to cut a throat if needs be...

Henu the Great said:
I agree, BUT... Thing is I can not get a licence because of past offences and current living situation does not provide access to hunting scenarios anyhow. Maybe later in life when we enter Satanist World Order. Yeah, not if, but when...

I have a folding knife for self defence (also handy tool when camping), and a few good kitchen knives. I am not afraid to cut a throat if needs be...

Well....you don't need a background check for a bow and arrow.

Henu the Great said:

Yeah, but here's the thing and it doesn't make any fuck bit of sense to me.

If you're a felon, therefore you can't buy a gun and you get in a situation where you have to use deadly force to protect yourself, a knife apparently doesn't fucking count. You can still get charged with murder or at the very least manslaughter for using it even in self defense. Oh, I can shoot someone if they pull a gun or a knife on me but if I can't have a gun, I'm fucked? I have to die?

ShadowTheRaven said:
Henu the Great said:

Yeah, but here's the thing and it doesn't make any fuck bit of sense to me.

If you're a felon, therefore you can't buy a gun and you get in a situation where you have to use deadly force to protect yourself, a knife apparently doesn't fucking count. You can still get charged with murder or at the very least manslaughter for using it even in self defense. Oh, I can shoot someone if they pull a gun or a knife on me but if I can't have a gun, I'm fucked? I have to die?
So just don't be a felon. Easy for a good person.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

Hard for somebody who already made mistakes beforehand. You can't get a job, you can't get an apartment unless it's in the ghetto, you can't have a weapon, you might as well write your own obituary now.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

Hard for somebody who already made mistakes beforehand. You can't get a job, you can't get an apartment unless it's in the ghetto, you can't have a weapon, you might as well write your own obituary now.

Easy there. I have not fucked up that bad, and the jobs that I am interested are not restricted for me. As for apartments, no one in Finland can tell if I have past expierence like that. So, all good.

Besides, as a psychic, my mind is my weapon. I might gave you the wrong impression with the knive thing.

Henu the Great said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

And I have a Indonesian karambit knife.

Ramier108666 said:

Sounds badass. Thing with those big knives is one must have skills to handle them in combat. Smaller knives are easy to handle for a noob like me. All knives slice skin easily, small ones too.

I hope that I never need to resort to physical violence though...

Henu the Great said:
Ramier108666 said:

Sounds badass. Thing with those big knives is one must have skills to handle them in combat. Smaller knives are easy to handle for a noob like me. All knives slice skin easily, small ones too.

I hope that I never need to resort to physical violence though...

I have had the help of Khepu at one point, and he taught me how to use it. It's easy now.

So, you are people suggesting to get a gun?

My criminal record is non existent, and gun laws are not ideal here, but not that bad like in some other EU countries, either. I can sign up in shooting club, learn to shoot, and then get my own gun.

Larissa666 said:

My criminal record is non existent, and gun laws are not ideal here, but not that bad like in some other EU countries, either. I can sign up in shooting club, learn to shoot, and then get my own gun.

I'm suggesting it, but for practicality as well as defense. It isn't a requirement, if you can defend yourself with a knife and hunt with a crossbow, and you're completely fine with that, then that's wonderful.

Larissa666 said:

Especially yes since you are a woman.

Sundara said:
and she comes at you from the corner of the ceiling like the fucking grudge wielding a flaming sword, “leeedle leedle leeding” like Patrick and the flying fuckin Dutchman.. wearing only a single squirrel pelt loin cloth as armor.
I'd absolutely love to see that. Not from the perps point of view, of course :)

ShadowTheRaven said:
A pistol for self-protection if you live in a rough area, a shotgun for home defense, and a bolt-action rifle for hunting.
Sounds like home of the brave. In former soviet kommunist countries, obtaining a legal gun can be a bitch (because the kommunists obviously never really left these countries). In addition to that, lately the jewses started strangulating all kinds of rights associated with guns (mag capacities for semi-auto AR type rifles and pistols etc). This strangulation seems to be a worldwide menace.
For many years I had a dream of moving to the States just for the 2nd amendment. Not anymore. Now I'm happily in the bush, equipped with a pistol and a silenced bolt action rifle (both in .22LR), a full-auto .308 rifle, a couple cases of ammo and a 4x4 full-size pickup. I'm all set.
On the other hand, I'd absolutely love to have an AR 10 with 50 rd drum mags, a scope and a red dot.

Larissa666 said:
If you remember history, gun is a symbol of a free man. Slaves aren't allowed to have guns.

Larissa666 said:

Pistol for self defence is ideal. Compact, deadly, frigthening. Yeah, go for it if you have a possibility. It should always be the last resort in defence, obviously.

I would say shooting a gun in itself is a thrill. Hope you have a good time with it. (shooting non live targets) :D

Larissa666 said:

If you can get it. If you can but will have big troubles if you actually use it against invaders be careful about it.

Larissa666 said:
In my previous post I forgot to add a big yes to you. Join a club, learn, train, get good at shooting. That's what I did. With training and time, your gun becomes a part of your hand.
I discovered that getting ready to shoot is like void meditation: you empty your mind, remember your training and make it happen. There is only you, your gun and the target. Other people shooting at the range right beside you should not startle you. This comes with training and experience.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChSazF41q-s

Henu the Great said:
It should always be the last resort in defence, obviously.
Some gun people I know suggest that a handgun should be well concealed. Do not take it out unless you really are ready to shoot someone. Simply showing off or threatening someone may end up badly, you may loose the gun if the enemy calls your bluff and wrestles the gun away from you. Shoot to kill, you don't want to see them in court.

Apprentice said:
Henu the Great said:
It should always be the last resort in defence, obviously.
Some gun people I know suggest that a handgun should be well concealed. Do not take it out unless you really are ready to shoot someone. Simply showing off or threatening someone may end up badly, you may loose the gun if the enemy calls your bluff and wrestles the gun away from you. Shoot to kill, you don't want to see them in court.

All gun people shoud say that, or is that idealism on my part? Sound advice on your part, btw. :!:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back