Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Air element

Usthepeople666

Hello everyone,
I wanted to know what it means to have a strong(dominant?) air element in my natal chart .
Any replies would be appreciated.
And how does this aspect effect me as a person and what should I do to balance this?

Usthepeople666 said:
Hello everyone,
I wanted to know what it means to have a strong(dominant?) air element in my natal chart .
And how does this aspect effect me as a person and what should I do to balance this?

Having a strong air element makes you detach emotionally,change your mind in seconds,intelligent, good communicator. To balance it, you may use the the earth to be stable and grounded. Check meditation for breathing Earth element.

Usthepeople666 said:
Hello everyone,

People with high air love matters of communication, technology, computers, television, radios, media, speech, information (both obtaining and sharing), research, studying, reading, writing, gossip, literature, matters of the mind and mental capability.

You may enjoy writing in a journal or reading fun facts or researching things a lot, you may spend a lot of time pondering about things or studying subjects of interests in a variety of forms, you might write stories in your spare time or enjoy learning and role-playing. You may also enjoy interacting with people and spending time on or communicating in a forum just like this one.

People with high air element are very imaginative, have potential to be charming and charismatic, they can also be rather aloof with their 'head in the clouds' a lot and delusion or tending to not make sense sometimes can result in the air element being too high. Keeping grounded enough with the Earth element (Earth is also the opposite of air) is a must from time to time lest you start taking a ride on the crazy train.

Those delusional LARPer people who believe they're werewolves, vampires or alien princesses from another planet are a good example of people with an out of control air element.

Usthepeople666 said:
Hello everyone,
Air is intellect and lack of emotion. You can balance it with earth.

JaeSnow said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Hello everyone,

Having a strong air element makes you detach emotionally,change your mind in seconds,intelligent, good communicator. To balance it, you may use the the earth to be stable and grounded. Check meditation for breathing Earth element.
Thank you :)

Ghost in the Machine said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Hello everyone,

People with high air love matters of communication, technology, computers, television, radios, media, speech, information (both obtaining and sharing), research, studying, reading, writing, gossip, literature, matters of the mind and mental capability.

You may enjoy writing in a journal or reading fun facts or researching things a lot, you may spend a lot of time pondering about things or studying subjects of interests in a variety of forms, you might write stories in your spare time or enjoy learning and role-playing. You may also enjoy interacting with people and spending time on or communicating in a forum just like this one.

People with high air element are very imaginative, have potential to be charming and charismatic, they can also be rather aloof with their 'head in the clouds' a lot and delusion or tending to not make sense sometimes can result in the air element being too high. Keeping grounded enough with the Earth element (Earth is also the opposite of air) is a must from time to time lest you start taking a ride on the crazy train.

Those delusional LARPer people who believe they're werewolves, vampires or alien princesses from another planet are a good example of people with an out of control air element.
Yes this is very true.
To the point once I am done with spiritual things I cant stop reading ( it can be worthless topics too most of the times :p)

Keeping grounded enough with the Earth element (Earth is also the opposite of air) is a must from time to time lest you start taking a ride on the crazy train.
Thank you

Those delusional LARPer people who believe they're werewolves, vampires or alien princesses from another planet are a good example of people with an out of control air element. xD

TopoftheAbyss said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Hello everyone,

Thank you :)

i do have air as the strongest element too
earth is almost as much,fire is very small and water doesn't exist at all(i checked on old lunarium and astrodienst)

TopoftheAbyss said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Hello everyone,

Also I really want to thank everyone for taking out their time and helping me :)

Air is intellect and lack of emotion. I guess this is actually true to some extent as I am almost non existant to most people but when it comes to my SS family and immediate family members I kind of lose my shit . Life for me as been pretty okay financial wise( because I live with my parents) but seeing the problems my SS family goes through just makes me really sad to the point I stopped eating during the day and just spamming for months now I guess.
Dont really know which day it is kind of situation.
I was kind of late in reading about the attack that happened on the HP ( the announcement that happened on JOS site) and about Phaeton that I used up all my vril in the RTRs.
Just thinking about 2021 when this spamming period will be over and we will all be able to be carry on with life again.
Victory or death( GiTM quote ;) )
Hail SS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back