Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how many extraterrestrial species and races exist in the Milky Way Galaxy

I don't know honestly how we could know that at this point. I do know from scientific articles there are some planets that look like they could have life pretty close to us in distance compared with many others as in as close 4 light years away. I wonder if there is life in any of the close by solar systems and if they either also got attacked or if they are allies of the Gods or maybe enemies.

This stuff will be interesting to know some day.

slyscorpion said:
I don't know honestly how we could know that at this point. I do know from scientific articles there are some planets that look like they could have life pretty close to us in distance compared with many others as in as close 4 light years away. I wonder if there is life in any of the close by solar systems and if they either also got attacked or if they are allies of the Gods or maybe enemies.

This stuff will be interesting to know some day.
so how many species could be allied with the Gods and Goddesses and is there more enemy species beside greys, reptilians and enemy nordics? :ugeek: :ugeek: :geek: :geek:

Crystallized Mushroom said:
how many species and alien races could exist in the Milky Way Galaxy also how many would be friendly, neutral and hostile and how many work with the enemy? :?:

I think it was stated by one of the HPs that one of our allies is close by and ready to help if the Jews try to suicide our planet. I wouldnt know what beings this would be though. Many could exist in our galaxy including beings not involved at all or maybe even knowing about this war going on right now. I remember seeing something on youtube awhile back that some planet sent out a message that NASA picked up by radio asking for help cause there was war famine they were divided etc may have been the same enemy. Dont know if that was even anything real or not but it is true that the enemy has other planets they are attacking right now. Some probably in better and some worse than here. There is no way to know any of this honestly. It would not be till we actually collectively advanced and could explore space ourselves in a way that's not controlled by the enemy that we might even know that.

I do think that when this is over and some people advance to Godhood some will choose to fight in this war still maybe even help somewhere else like Lucifuge and Pazazu did like some places mention.

slyscorpion said:
how many species and alien races could exist in the Milky Way Galaxy also how many would be friendly, neutral and hostile and how many work with the enemy? :?:

I think it was stated by one of the HPs that one of our allies is close by and ready to help if the Jews try to suicide our planet. I wouldnt know what beings this would be though. Many could exist in our galaxy including beings not involved at all or maybe even knowing about this war going on right now. I remember seeing something on youtube awhile back that some planet sent out a message that NASA picked up by radio asking for help cause there was war famine they were divided etc may have been the same enemy. Dont know if that was even anything real or not but it is true that the enemy has other planets they are attacking right now. Some probably in better and some worse than here. There is no way to know any of this honestly. It would not be till we actually collectively advanced and could explore space ourselves in a way that's not controlled by the enemy that we might even know that.

I do think that when this is over and some people advance to Godhood some will choose to fight in this war still maybe even help somewhere else like Lucifuge and Pazazu did like some places mention.
so we have an allied species close by thats awesome so some of us will help other planets when this is over :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

There was a sermon released by HP.Cobra sometime ago. Whereby he stated in this "sector" of space there was 10 civilization in various levels of kosher supervision. Among them one civilization that has released itself from kosher supervision. In other words the jewish people of that planet have been removed or crushed in such a way they have no more control over the planet.

HP.Cobra mentioned that their planet is "cutting edge" while certainly not God-levels nor potentially even grey/reptillian. Non-the less their technology is highly advanced compared to us humans. In fact we are probably just entering the technological revolution compared to them.

No idea if they are human like or some E.T. race. But our planet certainly isn't alone when it comes to the enemy control i.e. kosher supervision.

slyscorpion said:

If it was picked up by radio and was actually real chances are it was pretty old with the way our radios work. Earth has a circle of a "radio field" that has been gradually growing over time but the ones farest out are the oldest and it takes a pretty long time to grow. Chances of shit like that being picked up from another solar system entirely is extremely low. Anything picked up by a radio here from off earth is either EXTREMELY old or from our solar system from still quite awhile ago. A signal from the other side of the milky way would take eh, 100,000 years give or take.

As far as from our solar system though it'd still be old. Our radios are about a century old and their signals span about 200 light years ( the oldest ).
Feel free to do the math if you want but I'd rather not rn. Assuming it was real and there hasnt been any more from that planet since then its fair to assume they are long gone or don't use radios anymore. That wouldnt be the only thing to be picked up if it was legit, the oldest signals are on the outside then the newer ones are closer to the originating planet.

It is more likely it is fake since there was no other supposed radio signals picked up. It would have been continous. I highly doubt someone invented radios to make one message with the hopes that they'll still be around in 100,000 years lmao.

button

Gear88 said:
There was a sermon released by HP.Cobra sometime ago. Whereby he stated in this "sector" of space there was 10 civilization in various levels of kosher supervision. Among them one civilization that has released itself from kosher supervision. In other words the jewish people of that planet have been removed or crushed in such a way they have no more control over the planet.

HP.Cobra mentioned that their planet is "cutting edge" while certainly not God-levels nor potentially even grey/reptillian. Non-the less their technology is highly advanced compared to us humans. In fact we are probably just entering the technological revolution compared to them.

No idea if they are human like or some E.T. race. But our planet certainly isn't alone when it comes to the enemy control i.e. kosher supervision.
and by sector of space do you mean our solar system or the milky way galaxy as a whole cause I thought there would be alot of civilizations in a galaxy alone due to the size and how many solar systems there would be in one galaxy. also as far as one planet freeing themselves of jews from those 10 planets thats cool I wonder if those jews were exterminated and if they look anything like our earths jews also is there other hostile species besides jews reptilians greys or enemy nordics near us or only those four? :?: :?: :?: :?:

Arin said:
slyscorpion said:

If it was picked up by radio and was actually real chances are it was pretty old with the way our radios work. Earth has a circle of a "radio field" that has been gradually growing over time but the ones farest out are the oldest and it takes a pretty long time to grow. Chances of shit like that being picked up from another solar system entirely is extremely low. Anything picked up by a radio here from off earth is either EXTREMELY old or from our solar system from still quite awhile ago. A signal from the other side of the milky way would take eh, 100,000 years give or take.
According to an update, they now think the Milky Way is 200 thousand light-years across. No matter how much Star Trek is supposed to be the granddaddy of science fiction, and is supposed to "predict the future", they still go that wrong!

As far as from our solar system though it'd still be old. Our radios are about a century old and their signals span about 200 light years ( the oldest ).
Feel free to do the math if you want but I'd rather not rn. Assuming it was real and there hasnt been any more from that planet since then its fair to assume they are long gone or don't use radios anymore. That wouldnt be the only thing to be picked up if it was legit, the oldest signals are on the outside then the newer ones are closer to the originating planet.
What I also find amaze-balls about science fiction is that all aliens speak Engli-- Americanian. Well, that is unless those who were referred to in the youtube video managed to... [cough] translate [/cough] the ET language for Earthlings to hear! In Simpsons Treehouse of Horror, Kang and Kodos are not speaking Engl-- Americanian, but it is such a humongous jewincidence, cohencidence that their language from their distant planet just happens to also be jewbrew which the Simpsons speak in America! I think there was also an episode of the TV series of Honey, I Shrunk the Kids similar, but it's been so long since I saw that that I might be mistaken.

It is more likely it is fake since there was no other supposed radio signals picked up. It would have been continous. I highly doubt someone invented radios to make one message with the hopes that they'll still be around in 100,000 years lmao.
Maybe they managed to distract the radio transmitter technician with some doughnuts in the kitchen and broadcast the signal once only when he was away, and then maybe they were caught when the technician came back and got security, the police, and then men in white jackets to have them committed!

Nope. Can you use an actual picture hosting site?

Let’s do a thought exercise here, even if we assume that there are like 10 percent of 200 billion stars which have habitable planets with advanced or at least highly intelligent civilization (maybe some civilizations are intelligent, but refuse to pursue technology very much), you come to the number of 20 billion.

20 billion civilizations in entire galaxy, taking that only 10 percent stars have planets on which there are intelligent or more intelligent than us.

Cut that down to 5 percent (very pessimistic estimate), and you still get 4 billion of civilizations. Four. Billion.

We are in an sort of both physical and astral cage. Messages from other civilizations can’t reach us, partly due to enemy patrolling this sector, they have implemented some kind of devices to block incoming messages, and partly because many civilizations have some sort of agreement with reptiles to not interact with us. Nor do they really care about us.

Google “Zoo hypothesis”. Enemy really treats us like a cattle in a stall.

Gear88 said:

Do you remember where did he say this?

Arin said:
slyscorpion said:

button

That probably is bs then.

Wonder why they are even still using radio to search for life. It seems to me that anything advanced would use something far better or maybe even more complicated to communicate or even broadcast things and entertainment and other stuff if they even do it in the way we do.

So searching for life this way wont get us much.

I cant even find that video now anyways I just remember it cause I got to thinking wonder what its like on other planets attacked. But in sermons it has been stated several times there are others planets attacked like earth is. I do wonder what it is like there and if it's better or worse than here what tactics they use there etc.

What about regular not attacked planets what is life like there. We are about to in a few years find out I know and I am super excited for this planet to be free. However right now I wonder.

To Arin-- Well Hp Cobra did mention that compared to the gods our best and most advanced stuff is archanic junk compared to theirs so it's not a question of getting a signal. Its a matter of the type of signal. Another planet could be sending out signals right now but we wouldn't know it cause of bad equipment. I think of it as trying to get an old rotary telephone to process a call from a smartphone. Its not going to work. on the other side of the coin, they could also be trying to send a signal via the astral plane and only certain indigo children can pick it up. of course in this day and age most people call indigo children autistic or ADHD and dope them up to the point where they are good little sheep. We-people like the Hps-know that there are other races in this solar system besides the greys, reptilians, and our gods. The possibility of life like ours is extremely high way to high to be ignored or dismissed. plus you have to remember that since Father Satan came here and made us whats to say that another god didn't go to some other earth-like planet and do the same thing?
either way I i'm just looking forward to seeing their ships in the sky. I kind of hope that one day we will get to hear how the devils trill is really suppose to sound.

Hail Father Satan

Enki4ever said:
To Arin-- Well Hp Cobra did mention that compared to the gods our best and most advanced stuff is archanic junk compared to theirs so it's not a question of getting a signal. Its a matter of the type of signal. Another planet could be sending out signals right now but we wouldn't know it cause of bad equipment. I think of it as trying to get an old rotary telephone to process a call from a smartphone. Its not going to work. on the other side of the coin, they could also be trying to send a signal via the astral plane and only certain indigo children can pick it up. of course in this day and age most people call indigo children autistic or ADHD and dope them up to the point where they are good little sheep. We-people like the Hps-know that there are other races in this solar system besides the greys, reptilians, and our gods. The possibility of life like ours is extremely high way to high to be ignored or dismissed. plus you have to remember that since Father Satan came here and made us whats to say that another god didn't go to some other earth-like planet and do the same thing?
either way I i'm just looking forward to seeing their ships in the sky. I kind of hope that one day we will get to hear how the devils trill is really suppose to sound.

Hail Father Satan

I wasnt saying extraterrestrials other then the ones of Satan and the reptiles dont exist. It doesnt matter how low the chances of it are when its multiplied by infinity, literally lol. Those who are trapped in that mindset I cant understand. Its like how when the church literally convinced people the world was flat then when that was disproven they went with the whole the solar system revolves around us cause we're so special n shit because remember goy no need to look further then your solar system lOl then they came up with some bs about how humans apparently arent allowed to leave the solar system ( they're not really wrong tho just uh not for the reasons they think, fucking christards. )

With the way radio signals work it couldnt work though. Like you said they'd use something else. Radio signals are pretty limited in their use as while they go really, REALLY far they take forever to get there. Plus, astral communication is literally instant so I doubt they'd bother waiting 100,000 years for a fucking radio signal.

Lets say its like a one way cellphone call from hundreds of thousands of years ago, except continously until they upgraded past that point. If it was real we wouldnt get only one signal, not only that but itd be unlikely for them to use radios in the first place especially if their intent was a cross galaxy frikkin distress call.

Larissa666 said:
Let’s do a thought exercise here, even if we assume that there are like 10 percent of 200 billion stars which have habitable planets with advanced or at least highly intelligent civilization (maybe some civilizations are intelligent, but refuse to pursue technology very much), you come to the number of 20 billion.

20 billion civilizations in entire galaxy, taking that only 10 percent stars have planets on which there are intelligent or more intelligent than us.

Cut that down to 5 percent (very pessimistic estimate), and you still get 4 billion of civilizations. Four. Billion.

We are in an sort of both physical and astral cage. Messages from other civilizations can’t reach us, partly due to enemy patrolling this sector, they have implemented some kind of devices to block incoming messages, and partly because many civilizations have some sort of agreement with reptiles to not interact with us. Nor do they really care about us.

Google “Zoo hypothesis”. Enemy really treats us like a cattle in a stall.
:eek: :eek: amazing estimate wonder how many have humans on them I read on this forum that mars might still have Aryan Gentiles on it but or any other Human Planets beside Earth near by? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

luis said:

I don't recall if it's a sermon or a prominent "sermon" post to someone as a reply.

I tell you lately every single time I mention one of Mageson's or HP.Cobra's post or sermon. I can't find it.

I wonder if some how I hallucinated and "imagined" it. But I swear I recall HP.Cobra specifically him mentioning about our backyard.

I recall several times previous postings and trying to find the sermons to no avail.

Sorry luis I tried I really did try to find it.

Gear88 said:
luis said:

I don't recall if it's a sermon or a prominent "sermon" post to someone as a reply.

I tell you lately every single time I mention one of Mageson's or HP.Cobra's post or sermon. I can't find it.

I wonder if some how I hallucinated and "imagined" it. But I swear I recall HP.Cobra specifically him mentioning about our backyard.

I recall several times previous postings and trying to find the sermons to no avail.

Don't worry I remember a similar statment this is why I asked. It seems like HP Mageson is updating those sermons, It was asked by a member and HP Hoodedcobra replayed that he may updating them.

luis said:
Gear88 said:
luis said:

Don't worry I remember a similar statment this is why I asked. It seems like HP Mageson is updating those sermons, It was asked by a member and HP Hoodedcobra replayed that he may updating them.
sermons about aliens :cool: :cool: :p :p

will we have to worry about different hostile species and races besides Enemy Nordics, Reptilians, Greys, and Jews or are those our only enemies we have to face as Gentile Humans :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

will we have to worry about different hostile species and races besides Enemy Nordics, Reptilians, Greys, and Jews or are those our only enemies we have to face as Gentile Humans :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

I don't know i surly hope not.

If they are so super-duper strong and powerful, then they could obliterate us - or at least do a better job of enslaving us and Borgifying/greyifying us, instead of taking a few thousand years to fucking do it. If the reptillians can cause Planets to explode, then why can't they enforce enslavement quickly and efficiently? If they are space-faring things, and the jew's soul comes form another galaxy, not just another star in this galaxy, then that is rather advanced... There would have to be some sort of spirituality to be able to attract the jew soul from so far away, which would mean the reptillians are so advanced and powerful in some ways...yet take such a long time to get to their point. It's like instead of enslaving us to be their whatever, they've been grooming us for centuries. The reptillians are like domestic cats - predators of pigeons, and tease us and torture us, instead of getting to the point like wild cats and sinking their claws into deer.

slyscorpion said:

oh ok well I assume there are more enemies out their besides jews, gypsys, enemy nordics, greys and reptilians because you all said that Satan's side is greatly outnumbered so i guess that would include other extraterrestrial races and species and tribes andethnicities also are jews and gypsys the only hostile fake human groups on Earth or are there more? :?: :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :!: :!:

It is a good and very interesting question, but I think that we have way more pressing matters at hand. First and foremost we have this planetary war going on. Next on the list is personal development. When one advances I suppose one could find out answers to such questions by astral travel and astral communication with Gods. I think it is a good thing to aim for.

Meanwhile, a lot of work to do.

slyscorpion said:

oh ok well I assume there are more enemies out their besides jews, gypsys, enemy nordics, greys and reptilians because you all said that Satan's side is greatly outnumbered so i guess that would include other extraterrestrial races and species and tribes andethnicities also are jews and gypsys the only hostile fake human groups on Earth or are there more? :?: :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :!: :!:

I dont honestly know. There may be one or two more tribes we don't know fully as there are some entire groups of people that are so totally brainwashed by the Jewish stuff you wouldn't know for sure. Jews and Gypsys are the main known ones but there are some other smaller groups in various places that totally act brutal no one answered me on this if Fula people are related to the Jews or not wasnt trying to offend anyone and there may be another in the Middle Eastern countries hidden by the fact that with Islam all of them act insane.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

I dont honestly know. There may be one or two more tribes we don't know fully as there are some entire groups of people that are so totally brainwashed by the Jewish stuff you wouldn't know for sure. Jews and Gypsys are the main known ones but there are some other smaller groups in various places that totally act brutal no one answered me on this if Fula people are related to the Jews or not wasnt trying to offend anyone and there may be another in the Middle Eastern countries hidden by the fact that with Islam all of them act insane.
so possibly 2 more evil tribes interesting also I know its true alot of people act insane in the middle east how could that ever be fixed it seems to imbedded :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

slyscorpion said:

so possibly 2 more evil tribes interesting also I know its true alot of people act insane in the middle east how could that ever be fixed it seems to imbedded :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

What i mean is I dont know of anything in the middle east. But some of the migrants act absolutely inhuman against Europeans and anywhere else they go too so if there is some group there that has Jewish related blood it wouldn't surprise me.

But it really could be just Islam too. Its really hard to tell and I dont think anyone really researched it in Hitlers time nor did he with Africa.

There is a lot of stuff I heard about that really does make me think the Fula is some Jewish related thing.

They are the main and possibly only people that sold other blacks to slavery back when it was going on in America (and possibly other places) they come around and brutally rape and murder women and children even at random for seemingly no reason other than possibly them having any different beliefs than them. They seem to be involved in a lot of crime too.

As a people that sounds like the Gypsies somewhat.

May or may not be true no one said anything on it but I suspect that may be another case.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

What i mean is I dont know of anything in the middle east. But some of the migrants act absolutely inhuman against Europeans and anywhere else they go too so if there is some group there that has Jewish related blood it wouldn't surprise me.

But it really could be just Islam too. Its really hard to tell and I dont think anyone really researched it in Hitlers time nor did he with Africa.

There is a lot of stuff I heard about that really does make me think the Fula is some Jewish related thing.

They are the main and possibly only people that sold other blacks to slavery back when it was going on in America (and possibly other places) they come around and brutally rape and murder women and children even at random for seemingly no reason other than possibly them having any different beliefs than them. They seem to be involved in a lot of crime too.

May or may not be true no one said anything on it but I suspect that may be another case.
The Fula possibly are jewish from the sound of it

I don't know about the milky way specifically but the Hindu Gurus say that they are over 300 human like species some are lower than us in development some we are on the same level then they are those who are a above us in development but are below the Devas( Gods) they are physical planes of existence and various levels they call this loka in Hinduism so you three main regions Siva Loka these are the heavenly planets the middle realm Bhuloka this is where we are on earth and the"hellish" planets were there is just a lot of suffering the Grey's and Repitialians come from this hellish realms but are very advanced in technology their tech is very mechanical and material it's much much more advanced than on earth the technology of the Gods is much more subtle,more spiritual cleaner to be admitted to the Siva Loka planets one must be Self Realised to go there or reincarnate there they are alot of planets like earth with humanoids in the middle realm (Bhuloka) they are called fire planets because their cores are hot making it highly optimal for the Kundalini they are needed to develop a physical body to fascilitate the Magnum Opus after this you go to Siva Loka planets the Hindus say they will be another bunch of Divine souls that will descend to have physical bodies so that they can also evolve they will come during the next Golden age like the current race of humanity did during the last Golden age we were the first bunch on this planet we came here for Self Realisation which is man highest duty everything else is incidental to this there is no higher purpose the earth is still a young planet to get more info on such I would encourage to download "Lemurian Scrolls " by Sat guru Subramuniyaswami Sivaya you can get for free just Google it pdf

I don't know about the milky way specifically but the Hindu Gurus say that they are over 300 human like species some are lower than us in development some we are on the same level then they are those who are a above us in development but are below the Devas( Gods) they are physical planes of existence and various levels they call this loka in Hinduism so you have three main regions Siva Loka these are the heavenly planets the middle realm Bhuloka this is where we are on earth and the"hellish" planets were there is just a lot of suffering the Grey's and Repitialians come from this hellish realms but are very advanced in technology their tech is very mechanical and material it's much much more advanced than on earth the technology of the Gods is much more subtle,more spiritual cleaner to be admitted to the Siva Loka planets one must be Self Realised to go there or reincarnate there they are alot of planets like earth with humanoids in the middle realm (Bhuloka) they are called fire planets because their cores are hot making it highly optimal for the Kundalini they are needed to develop a physical body to fascilitate the Magnum Opus after this you go to Siva Loka planets the Hindus say they will be another bunch of Divine souls that will descend to have physical bodies so that they can also evolve they will come during the next Golden age like the current race of humanity did during the last Golden age we were the first bunch on this planet we came here for Self Realisation which is man highest duty everything else is incidental to this there is no higher purpose the earth is still a young planet to get more info on such I would encourage to download "Lemurian Scrolls " by Sat guru Subramuniyaswami Sivaya you can get for free just Google it pdf

You should also check out videos on YouTube by Sri Dharma Prarvataka Acharya he also briefly addresses this the video on it I think is entitled Ancient Vedic Aliens there is also one where he talks about protecting yourself from evil entities he also touches alien species in that one

slyscorpion said:

The Fula possibly are jewish from the sound of it

Looked it up not seeing that they release a lot on what these people do other than random murdering of xtians cause that gains sympathy for the xtians. Not suprised they probably don't for the Gypsies either.

https://dietmartemps.com/media_library/image/12841_1339345303352.jpg

Not exactly sure some of the images have a strong Jew type vibe to it or something bad.

712858_tumblr_l7w1rm1kl31qb6jujo1_500_jpgfc8c65e8c0245238c6f13c56d84b155a.jpeg

The description says they are nomadic and some other stuff kind of like Gypsies or Jews.

If i was around them or in power I would say watch them be aware etc look into it.

Not sure if i would immediately know they were related to the Jews but I strongly suspect it from all i see here. Some of the images of the people showing up for the news article felt exactly like the vibe you get from gypsies.

likman666 said:
I don't know about the milky way specifically but the Hindu Gurus say that they are over 300 human like species some are lower than us in development some we are on the same level then they are those who are a above us in development but are below the Devas( Gods) they are physical planes of existence and various levels they call this loka in Hinduism so you three main regions Siva Loka these are the heavenly planets the middle realm Bhuloka this is where we are on earth and the"hellish" planets were there is just a lot of suffering the Grey's and Repitialians come from this hellish realms but are very advanced in technology their tech is very mechanical and material it's much much more advanced than on earth the technology of the Gods is much more subtle,more spiritual cleaner to be admitted to the Siva Loka planets one must be Self Realised to go there or reincarnate there they are alot of planets like earth with humanoids in the middle realm (Bhuloka) they are called fire planets because their cores are hot making it highly optimal for the Kundalini they are needed to develop a physical body to fascilitate the Magnum Opus after this you go to Siva Loka planets the Hindus say they will be another bunch of Divine souls that will descend to have physical bodies so that they can also evolve they will come during the next Golden age like the current race of humanity did during the last Golden age we were the first bunch on this planet we came here for Self Realisation which is man highest duty everything else is incidental to this there is no higher purpose the earth is still a young planet to get more info on such I would encourage to download "Lemurian Scrolls " by Sat guru Subramuniyaswami Sivaya you can get for free just Google it pdf
theres Hindu Gurus that said that. cool!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

I saw a video of Fula Woman talking about what she hates about Fula Culture such as Women having less rights and marrying girls to old men and a Fula Man defending his culture saying its from pisslam

FancyMancy said:
If they are so super-duper strong and powerful, then they could obliterate us - or at least do a better job of enslaving us and Borgifying/greyifying us, instead of taking a few thousand years to fucking do it. If the reptillians can cause Planets to explode, then why can't they enforce enslavement quickly and efficiently? If they are space-faring things, and the jew's soul comes form another galaxy, not just another star in this galaxy, then that is rather advanced... There would have to be some sort of spirituality to be able to attract the jew soul from so far away, which would mean the reptillians are so advanced and powerful in some ways...yet take such a long time to get to their point. It's like instead of enslaving us to be their whatever, they've been grooming us for centuries. The reptillians are like domestic cats - predators of pigeons, and tease us and torture us, instead of getting to the point like wild cats and sinking their claws into deer.

I believe HP HoodedCobra had a book called the Satanic Revelation. In it he mentioned that the E.T's out the battle firstly with Spiritual Warfare, although the other types of warfare can be invoked. It seems the Greys/Reptilians use Spiritual Warfare and then if they are opposed heavily, then planetary nuclear warfare.

I just want the reptoids and their oin obliterated, although they aren't the only enemy out there. There will always be enemies and allies. That's something HP HoodedCobra mentioned also in that book..

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:

I believe HP HoodedCobra had a book called the Satanic Revelation. In it he mentioned that the E.T's out the battle firstly with Spiritual Warfare, although the other types of warfare can be invoked. It seems the Greys/Reptilians use Spiritual Warfare and then if they are opposed heavily, then planetary nuclear warfare.

I just want the reptoids and their oin obliterated, although they aren't the only enemy out there. There will always be enemies and allies. That's something HP HoodedCobra mentioned also in that book..
Oh, yeah. I realise the war is a Spiritual one, but if you have multiple means and tools at your disposal, I would have thought it would make sense to use all of them, not just some of them.

FancyMancy said:
Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Oh, yeah. I realise the war is a Spiritual one, but if you have multiple means and tools at your disposal, I would have thought it would make sense to use all of them, not just some of them.

They love the spiritual means best. From one standpoint I see why.

Think about it, when you want to destroy someone, do you just obliterated them from existence or do you decide to destroy their foundational power structure? Of course the means to the end would be wrapped around destroying their base power. Chip by chip until it crumbles away. Plus you get slaves anyway since you destroyed the foundation of the opponents strength. So the Reptoids have that plan in mind. Savage as always. But they don't really count in the fact that we have allies and we are not going to be destroyed blatantly. Our Spiritual power doses while their crumbles. So now it's switching up, slowly but surely. The only thing we don't want is slaves. Obliteration is the next step. No more games.

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Ramier108666 said:

Think about it, when you want to destroy someone, do you just obliterated them from existence or do you decide to destroy their foundational power structure? Of course the means to the end would be wrapped around destroying their base power. Chip by chip until it crumbles away. Plus you get slaves anyway since you destroyed the foundation of the opponents strength. So the Reptoids have that plan in mind. Savage as always. But they don't really count in the fact that we have allies and we are not going to be destroyed blatantly. Our Spiritual power doses while their crumbles. So now it's switching up, slowly but surely. The only thing we don't want is slaves. Obliteration is the next step. No more games.
I suppose putting it into a computer game context, I can understand the stance of taking one's time. If, for example, you might like to tease another player, instead of obliterating them out-right, you might take your time and rub-it-in, taking the piss and annoying them more for teh l0lz. I think things like this (not the computer game version, because that is just fun and digging your mates/friends) go to show that a being's nature far outweights its logic and reason - and especially so since they are not capable of continuous balance and improvement and advancement.

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Ramier108666 said:

I agree EXTERMINATE THE REPTILIANS :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

On the Jnews it has been mentioned this was put on bing.com. https://www.livescience.com/aliens-spot-earth-exoplanets.html

That 1,004+ alien civilizations could detect humanity. Apparently their reasoning is aside from the obvious noise our devices create which should not surprise people about our radio, television, and communications radiation outside our planet. But also the chemical composition of what we release into the atmosphere.

Apparently from their vantage point some civilizations might have 10 hours of direct LoS visibility in detecting our planet using advanced technology or even advanced optics.

It seems more and more alien information is coming out especially with people being locked in and researching all this stuff. It's probably just a preparation for a F.E.S.(First Encounter Scenario). Hopefully though it helps our side and makes our side show up cause I'm sure the enemy is making a fuss about being shot down both as above and below. Lets hope the enemy doesn't go crazy and creates some F.E.S. on their part for their desires.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back