Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Path of the Unwritten

Ramier108666

So I got inspired and decided, what the hell, might as well let my creative writing be useful.

Chapter I

The evening was lush, silent, peaceful, as Operative Mancy sat down. He and his good friend Luciftius had been traveling across the hot sandy desert before them in the last three hours, their water to the point of being depleted.

"You know what?" Mancy said as he glanced at the starts, focusing on the Orion constellation.

"What?" Luciftius replied, sprawling on the sandy cool bed near Mancy.

"Make Ramier do this next time. He'll love it." Mancy chuckled. "The perfect heat for him. He'll just get a bit darker."

Luciftius shook his head. "You are something else. How for are we do we have to go? This is seems endless."

Mancy shot up in an instant. "It's not about the end result, but rather about the journey."

"The desert is making you say things I'd never expect you to say," Luciftius replied with a raised eyebrow. "Careful, you're starting to sound like a New Gen-X pyscho.

Mancy stood up, stretching, letting out a yawn. "So in respects to your question, from the star constellation, we should be about there."

"Yeah searching for a pyramid beneath the sands. Another source of the past the enemy tried to hide or obscure." Luciftius replied, standing walking past his friend. "So let's walk just a litt-"

Suddenly as he placed his left foot on to the sands, it sunk quickly, leaving him to grasp out as his body along with the sands started to sink into a sinkhole. As this happened, Mancy grabbed ahold of him before he went to the rushing sands below.

Pulling with great strength, Mancy, and Luciftius landed back away from the edging.

"Thanks, I owe you one." Luciftius said, spitting out some sand from his mouth.

"Yeah, you do," Mancy said coughing. "You owe me a beer."

Luciftius got up as the sands had slowed to a crawl, glancing down into a deep ravine, showing a cavern wall of what seemed to be Egyptian hieroglyphs. "I think we found it. Can you radio HQ. Let Master Slothkin know?"

"Sure, I can, do I get brownie points?" Mancy asked as he went for his small compacted radio that one of the other operatives designed.

"You are already getting a beer. Now brownies?" Luciftius sighed.

Mancy smirked, as he lifted the device to his mouth. "This is Officer Mancy, we've got great news HQ."

"This is Slothkin here, what kind of news Mancy?" A voice range from the device.

"We've found the beginnings of the pyramid, or a least a cavern of Egyptian hieroglyphs adorning the walls, " Mancy replied. "Seems to be the well intact."

"Alright," Slothkin replied. "Lay low while we seen out some excavators. Aquarius and Ramier will be accompanying them. Good job to both of you. They'll be there in two hours tops with supplies and food a d water."

"Sounds good sir," Mancy said. "But question: Can we add bear to the list if things to bring?"

"Why?"Slothkin's asked.

"Because I saved Luciftius from sinking. He said he owes me, so I'm just ensuring my rewards as soon as possible."

Silence rang out, then a different voice range out. "Hey Mancy any flavor by any chance?"

"Something that won't inebriate him Ramier." Slothkin's said.

"Aye, Aye, sir."[i/] Ramier's voice said.

"Commander Cobra will be joining Aquarius and Ramier to oversee the project. Now I repeat lay low."

After that it went silent, while Luciftius and Fancy sat on the sandy soil again, glancing at the cavern below.

"You just had to ask for the beer." Luciftius sighed, shaking his head, smirk slowly coming to the side of his face.

Love the stories that have been popping up as of late. Its nice to see something that isn't heavily coded with christian bs. Thank you :smile:

Arin said:
Love the stories that have been popping up as of late. Its nice to see something that isn't heavily coded with christian bs. Thank you :smile:

Thanks alot. Appreciate it.

So I'm still rolling with this until the end. So without further ado. Let's do this!

Chapter II

Mancy had been asleep for fair remainder of time as he and Luciftius had decided to climb down the cavern shaft. As they reached the bottom, Mancy felt his comms device burst of with a male voice ringing out in the darkness that revolved around them both.

"This Commander Cobra, we're converging upon your signal. Come in."

Mancy lifted the device. "This is Mancy, Commander. Luciftius and I are at the bottom of the cavern. I was bored."

A sigh could be heard from device.

"Very well, just don't do anything that will get you two killed. I don't want that to be reported to HQ that there any casualties."

"Aye, aye sir," Fancy said." Question did my beer come with you guys?"

Luciftius gave him a sidelong stare, while Mancy ignored it as he waited for the commander's reply.

"What flavor did you get him Ramier? Nothing strong correct?"

"Affirmative Commander,though I don't drink, I'm only doing this because Mancy wants the reward."

"Copy that Ramier," Mancy piped. "Wish you could've came in the beginning."

"Yep and get blacker than I already am. Sounds crispy.

"Mancy I think I hear the helicopter in the distance." Luciftius said.

He took out a flare stick and tossed it to the far right of them giving them some room to see. The cavern was alot more sparse than actually thought as it extended by 18 meters in equal measurement of length and width.

"This is alot bigger than was thought, at least with the cavern." Mancy said.

As he was about to walk forward, there came a voice from the topside of the cavern.

"Wow, that's big. Really big."

A young black male was the owner of that voice. Mancy looked up. "Well, well, well. We meet again my friend. I presume you have my payment?"

The male rappalled down the cavern wall, soon reach the bottom to then pull out a beer. "As per requested " he said with a mock bow.

"Good to see you Ramier," Luciftius said, extending his hand as the both grasped each other's forearm, viking style. "Aquarius topside?

"Yeah he'll be down with Cobra soon."

"It's Cobra Commander actually," Mancy said as he sipped on his beer canister. "Not Cobra."

"Oh dear," Ramier said as he looked at the cavern walling, aligned with hieroglyphs. "This is going to to be a little while of deciphering. We decided to bring along Ghost. He can probably read this."

"Wait, Special Serviceman Ghost?" Mancy asked as he finished his beer crushing the can and putting in back pack on Ramier's back.

Ramier rolled his eyes. "Yes, he was most qualified, unless you want me sitting here trying to read for the next twenty-five years these hieroglyphs."

"Let's pass on that one." Luciftius replied.

"So this is the Temple of the Crown." A voice said from behind all of them.

Ramier jumped and went into defensive mode as he looked to where the the voice belonged to.

A male stepped from out the dark, dressed in all black, his lower face covered by a mask, also black.

"What the hell Ghost. Are you trying to kill me!"

"There were plenty of opportunities topside." Ghost replied. "Over the cliff, out the helicopter. Before in the helicopter. Take you pick."

"Maybe neither," Ramier said, lowering his hands. "Now can you get any guess what the hieroglyphs say?"

Ghost walked past them as he glanced up, his eyes tracing across the dark wall alit with the dying flame, that is until he took out his own and tossed it to the side.

"Here ye that travel, to the dark to come to the light. If thou be worthy, one may pass to the home of eternity. With twisted serpents one shall know the bearer of the crown."

"Yay," Mancy said. "So this is like a test. So let's head on in."

"Not without the rest," Luciftius replied. "Besides we still got to excavate more into this cavern. I don't see a doorway."

"That's because you aren't seeing through your mind's eye. A voice said from above.

All looked up. Standing there was Commander Cobra looking cool and awesome as sand billowed around d him like a serpent.

This is so amusing, I loved how you depicted Cobra in that last bit and I can't get over the fact that the beer beverage is on the verge of becoming it's own character at this point.

It's nice to see stories like this, I enjoyed reading Lydia's and Mageson's stories, it's like a breath of fresh air.

p.s: How befitting the overall image you have for me, the mask bit surprised me because I actually do have a deep root with masks and things covering the face. It's symbolical of the rulership of concealment and being hidden and 'shielded' in regards to the colour black.

Ghost in the Machine said:
This is so amusing, I loved how you depicted Cobra in that last bit and I can't get over the fact that the beer beverage is on the verge of becoming it's own character at this point.

It's nice to see stories like this, I enjoyed reading Lydia's and Mageson's stories, it's like a breath of fresh air.

p.s: How befitting the overall image you have for me, the mask bit surprised me because I actually do have a deep root with masks and things covering the face. It's symbolical of the rulership of concealment and being hidden and 'shielded' in regards to the colour black.

Lol, well I couldn't let go of the beer. Call it late night boredom.

I had an inclination based on what you had said in another post that you work black alot. So I said, what the hell, it seems to compliment the characteristics I was drawing from other post you wrote on.

Khm Khm. Art Hunter here! Can I ... you know ,.... post this in gallery and probably create short Book on this? Please

TalGonDon said:
Khm Khm. Art Hunter here! Can I ... you know ,.... post this in gallery and probably create short Book on this? Please

I have no problem whatsoever. I'd be honored. :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back