Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I want my family to know the truth

ghost kid

All of my family believe in christianity.Is there any way to go out of body and show them it's a lie?

ghost kid said:
All of my family believe in christianity.Is there any way to go out of body and show them it's a lie?

Sure I want my family to know the truth also. Heck, I would like the whole world to accept Satan, but my current want is not how things go.

Advance yourself and do spiritual warfare. In time things fall in place.

All you do is ask stupid stuff about astral projection, why don't you actually practice it instead of creating vain questions?

If your family is xtian and you show them things that they deem paranormal you are gonna get fucked hard by them, expect psychiatrists, medicines that make you numb and not having a freewill anymore. You better keep your beliefs to yourself if you don't want to find yourself in uncomfortable situations.

When I was young and stupid I actually tried.

Almost got disowned if I didn't miraculously somehow save face, I swear a demon put the words into my mouth because there's no way it would've gone as smoothly as it did and actually work, as far as I knew I was done for. I never tried again or even hinted for the next several years.

Take it from me and don't bother. Keep to it in secrecy, in time people will find out the truth on their own, there's no point in risking your position or even your safety.

ghost kid said:

Not easily. Even the best "performance" can still be written off by xtian dogma. Maintain your secrecy, until better circumstances arrive, which can mean many years.

Direct and confrontational approaches to changing their views will be nearly impossible. Instead, the group rituals, such as the race awakening and RTR's will work to change their opinions indirectly.

I think if your family are full on xians its much better to raise your own Mind and awareness first to see how deep they are into it on the soul level before you reveal yourself. When you get stronger you can get them out of it first or bind them as necessary and then reveal it to them.

A few of my family know who were into shit like Wicca and syncretism of religions with emphasis on meditation and paganism and I even regret saying it to them. Your family have a close bond with you and "cling" to you mentally to get you with them on their level. It becomes much harder to adhere strictly and go your own way in spirituality if you actually like your family as you will have to teach them and so on. Theres also the problem of them telling other people to where you become a known Satanist which can seriously endanger you in certain communities. There was once a time not long ago where we were having our genitals ripped out and
burnt and other horrible things. We're coming into transformative times once again with COVID-19 and whatnot. The most important thing is knowing whether or not you can trust them with the information, and you should be able to feel for that yourself or develop the ability to before you go and act rashly and endanger yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back