Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Negative energy that causes heavy and serious depression

TeonX

1-2 hours ago I was soo depressed and felt dead inside that I thought my life is basically over and I'm completely done and I will never be happy again. Luckily I got a hint and I now almost feel normal again after doing 324 rounds of energy body cleaning with Suryae.

Are there other ones with stuff happening like that? How did you end this?

TeonX said:
1-2 hours ago I was soo depressed and felt dead inside that I thought my life is basically over and I'm completely done and I will never be happy again. Luckily I got a hint and I now almost feel normal again after doing 324 rounds of energy body cleaning with Suryae.

Are there other ones with stuff happening like that? How did you end this?

Welcome to the wonderful and glorious gift of the enemy known as a psychic attack.

Used to deal with them regularly and as I advanced I've been able to handle them perfectly fine by myself where I can get rid of them in just a few quick minutes, save for a few where I needed my guardian to help me, which he did when I asked him, I'm always thankful and appreciative about it. If there's an attack you can't handle or are struggling to deal with, if you've done the dedication ritual you can call upon your guardian (or Satan) to ask for help.

The greys in my experience are the ones who primarily do the psychic attacks. A psychic attack is instilling programmed energy into the mind of an individual to make them feel certain negative things and greys are psychically powerfully so these can cause strong unwanted feelings. These feelings are not limited to just things like depression, a psychic attack by the enemy is in general just an attack that can take many forms in trying to take you away from Satan or the satanic path in some way or other, to try and neutralize you as a threat.

I've experienced psychic attacks such as the typical "Am I a jew?" attack, I've experienced dread, doubt, hopelessness, questioning my loyalty, desire to indulge in enemy garbage, mistrust in Satan and the gods, doubt in my faith, doubt in my abilities, doubt in my potential and future, I had experienced sudden fears and anxieties about Satanism and things relating to Satanism and have even felt like my life isn't worth living despite being the furthest thing from a suicidal individual and as someone who looks down on and has always loathed and hated the idea of suicide, etc, etc.

So be educated and aware of this and know that whenever you suddenly feel these things out of no where or if a thought or idea gets implanted into your head which makes you spiral into other negative garbage or tries to pull you away from Satan in any way, know that it's just a psychic attack, and once you clean it out and deal with it and then protect yourself from it, you'll be perfectly fine again as if it never happened, in fact you might feel even better than you did before it came as you'll likely clean out more things too.

Whenever you think you're under a psychic attack from the enemy, immediately do the Returning Curses Part 1 and Returning Curses Part 2. For Part 1 don't just do 3 rounds like it says, keep doing as many as it takes for you to feel better again and then you can move on to Part 2.

I know from experience it may feel very hard to motivate yourself to do those two meditations, the dread/depression/hopelessness from the psychic attack will make it seem like an exhaustive task, you might even feel like there's no point but be strongly aware that it's the psychic attack making you feel this way, you must force yourself to do these meditations no matter what to get rid of the psychic attack. I had to force myself through a lot of psychic attacks with dread so heavy that the meditations felt nearly impossible to bring myself to do but I still forced myself to and I always felt 666x better afterwords.

Do not let the enemy bring you down and control you and if ever these attacks become too much for you to handle, call your guardian or Satan for help. They are there to guide, teach and keep you safe in your path to advancement so long as you have done the Dedication Ritual.

There might be a root cause of why you're feeling depression. You might want to think on this subject in trance and get rid of that issue. Otherwise, there is a general working to free yourself from depression which is known as the psychological healing working or something related please search for that in the forum. But depression has a root, it generally stems from either trauma or some psychological or emotional need that isn't getting fulfilled.

It isn't necessarily an enemy attack, so don't go overboard in paranoia. Look within and be honest with yourself on why you feel the way you do, then assess all the ways you could act to change that. If you feel there is no external reason at all for your sadness, then it is either psychic attack/ spiritual/chemical imbalance and you should work to raise energies (I suggest yoga)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back