Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tanzanian president calls for probe after non-human samples test positive for COVID-19

luis said:
I just found this and this is such positive news, our RTR's are manifesting and the Jews are shitting themselves https://youtu.be/6DjpTeTxD-0

Well hold on there. Our rituals never caused nor was there ever a need to cause a blackout on the human race due to a widespread virus much like HP.Cobra mentioned quite a few times. THEY did it and are paying the price, the rituals merely hold the situation against them for what THEY did.

I highly doubt it was our rituals or the Gods who wanted a virus out break and cause issues.

But non the less this is interesting as "What if they are doing animal strains of the virus and infecting the food supply like cattle products or other genetically modified products".

Gear88 said:
luis said:
I just found this and this is such positive news, our RTR's are manifesting and the Jews are shitting themselves https://youtu.be/6DjpTeTxD-0

Well hold on there. Our rituals never caused nor was there ever a need to cause a blackout on the human race due to a widespread virus much like HP.Cobra mentioned quite a few times. THEY did it and are paying the price, the rituals merely hold the situation against them for what THEY did.

I highly doubt it was our rituals or the Gods who wanted a virus out break and cause issues.

But non the less this is interesting as "What if they are doing animal strains of the virus and infecting the food supply like cattle products or other genetically modified products".
I never said this, I know our RTR did not "make" the virus situation. I was saying it made them expose more in this situation. The virus is just the jews fault, which we knew it is because Bill Gates is a jews and connected to other powerful ones and in 2019 he had the Event 201 where he "predicted" this situation, we know they did not predict shit, they just created this situation with their own hand, the RTR just made this situation less dangerous because the virus is not nearly as dangerous as the jews wanted and it made them be exposed much more. Hopefully, I'm clear.

luis said:
...Hopefully, I'm clear.

Yeah your being clear just putting it out there to be careful cause some fool might come around and think our rituals are causing this stuff to occur. I know most don't believe in prayer or rituals but there's always some loony out there that probably goes "Dah Satanik pepele r doing this".

Anyways...

It's funny the virus came out and even though it's a curve ball. It's backfired on the enemy a surprise event. It shows you how funny spirituality is and how it's not limited or anything it can be un-limited to events and surprises. Hopefully more things are being exposed.

Also luis don't forget the thread EU Commission vaccination project as well project created ~"March 2019". More of this stuff is gonna pop up and people are gonna be like "Did they create the virus on purpose?".

Our rituals seem to produce a very memey form of warfare which is hilarious cause it makes the situation even worse for the enemy. It seems like the kabalistic entanglement creates all these webs of connections. It seems almost schizophrenic to think but that is the way magick works. The connections are breaking apart and revealing to the masses the problem.

Gear88 said:
luis said:
...Hopefully, I'm clear.

Yeah your being clear just putting it out there to be careful cause some fool might come around and think our rituals are causing this stuff to occur. I know most don't believe in prayer or rituals but there's always some loony out there that probably goes "Dah Satanik pepele r doing this".

Anyways...

It's funny the virus came out and even though it's a curve ball. It's backfired on the enemy a surprise event. It shows you how funny spirituality is and how it's not limited or anything it can be un-limited to events and surprises. Hopefully more things are being exposed.

Also luis don't forget the thread EU Commission vaccination project as well project created ~"March 2019". More of this stuff is gonna pop up and people are gonna be like "Did they create the virus on purpose?".

Our rituals seem to produce a very memey form of warfare which is hilarious cause it makes the situation even worse for the enemy. It seems like the kabalistic entanglement creates all these webs of connections. It seems almost schizophrenic to think but that is the way magick works. The connections are breaking apart and revealing to the masses the problem.
In my opinion, this situation happened because they could not make the third world war happen. If you think about it this situation is almost like a war, there are a lot of deaths, and the economy is crashing. We did not have enough power to completely stop this virus situation from happening but just enough that first the virus at least here in the west is not as strong as some say and second the enemy is being exposed day by day. Even if we could not prevent this situation from happening we could do a lot. Remember that unfortunately, normal people would not look for the truth unless they are in a bad situation that forces them to look into the truth. As bad as this situation is, it is needed, now more and more people are being exposed to the truth. There are still some fools but I'm sure the will be less and less in a year or two.

luis said:
Gear88 said:
luis said:
...Hopefully, I'm clear.

Anyways...

In my opinion, this situation happened because they could not make the third world war happen.
Of course. The European jewnion is begining to crumble, and world war 3 is incapable of happening, the jew is having an immature tantrum, as always, so instead it has to go to Plan B or Plan C, and that is infecting everyone and distracting us from things, and if 5G is as dangerous as has been said, then people might become ill from it and maybe die...not to mention others would be microchipped. Remember - "within 10 years, 50% of Americans will be microchipped" and micro$oft's dealings.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back