Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The difference between the Runes and the Bija Mantras?

I believe that while Sanskrit is the language of the universe,futhark is the alphabet of the universe(sanskrit is based on sound pattern of universe,while futhark is based on light pattern),the futhark vibration does not have much importance,what matters is to visualize the runes so that the universe can read and materialize its meaning,already in Sanskrit,what matters is vibrate the bija mantras!

The runes are based on the energy of the constellations. They invoke specific elemental forms of energy with the aim of manifesting the energy directly on the material world. The bijas/sanskrit mantras are the subtler vibrations of the universe. For example, the mechanisms of soul system is narrated with sanskrit wordings because our existence is a microcosm of this subtle energy. The runes are grossier forms of energies that influences different aspects of existence.

Imagine 2 identical cakes, one of them is sliced into 50 tiny parts, while the other is sliced into 24.

Same cake, different slices.

Savitar said:
Imagine 2 identical cakes, one of them is sliced into 50 tiny parts, while the other is sliced into 24.

Same cake, different slices.
This is the best explaination! Seriously i always thought that runes and sanskrit come from the same "universal language" and they are the same thing but only they are arranged in different way. You can see this with the rune Sowilo (or Saulo) wich start with the S or Sau that many solar sanskrit mantra's start too.

I read here that some SS think they are different but in the end they are the same thing. The warning that Maxine gives to use only rune or sanskrit in a full chakra meditation is probabily because usualy sanskrit is more powerful and if you empower one chakra with sanskrit and another with a rune they will not be balanced because usualy the mantra is more powerful.

National-Satanist said:
I believe that while Sanskrit is the language of the universe,futhark is the alphabet of the universe(sanskrit is based on sound pattern of universe,while futhark is based on light pattern),the futhark vibration does not have much importance,what matters is to visualize the runes so that the universe can read and materialize its meaning,already in Sanskrit,what matters is vibrate the bija mantras!
In addition,Sanskrit was originally a runic cuneiform script it was later changed to Brahmi script and then the current Urdu of today with the Moghul Empire.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back