Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Love affirmation and venus retrograde

Seby

What is the best affirmation for a love working between these 2
1 I find the girl of my dreams and start a romantic relationship with her
2 I attract my perfect soul mate
And how does venus retrograde affect my working?

I'd wager something like,

"In a safe and positive manner, my aura is attracting my ideal, perfect soul mate to me. This person is romantically available and compatible with me in every way."

...modified slightly to suit your needs as you deem appropriate. The main thing is to affirm that they're available and compatible, with something extra to affirm that you are beginning a relationship with this person if you feel the need to ensure that. I'd imagine that if they're your ideal soul mate and they're available, it might not be necessary to affirm that you're entering a relationship with said soul mate, but I leave that to you to decide.

Venus retrograde will definitely render this working unviable, so you ought to wait until it's direct. I'm not too familiar how Venus' sign impacts love workings, but beside Taurus and Libra, Cancer seems like it'd be an acceptable sign for a love working.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
I'd wager something like,

"In a safe and positive manner, my aura is attracting my ideal, perfect soul mate to me. This person is romantically available and compatible with me in every way."

...modified slightly to suit your needs as you deem appropriate. The main thing is to affirm that they're available and compatible, with something extra to affirm that you are beginning a relationship with this person if you feel the need to ensure that. I'd imagine that if they're your ideal soul mate and they're available, it might not be necessary to affirm that you're entering a relationship with said soul mate, but I leave that to you to decide.

Venus retrograde will definitely render this working unviable, so you ought to wait until it's direct. I'm not too familiar how Venus' sign impacts love workings, but beside Taurus and Libra, Cancer seems like it'd be an acceptable sign for a love working.
The thing is that I don't intend to do a working on the aura and I want to keep it brief and simple. Also I don't see how it can end in a bad way.

...attracting my ideal, perfect soul mate to me. This person is romantically available and compatible with me in every way.
Isn't this redundant?
Thanks for answering btw.

Venus retrograde will definitely render this working unviable, so you ought to wait until it's direct.

I should clarify, this is just for beginning the working. If you begin your love working while Venus is direct and then it goes retrograde mid-working, you'll be fine.

TopoftheAbyss said:
The thing is that I don't intend to do a working on the aura and I want to keep it brief and simple. Also I don't see how it can end in a bad way.

Programming your aura to attract your ideal soul mate to you is just one method, I just went with that one 'cause I like it and it's fairly straightforward. I also don't see how it could end badly, but it's always good to employ safeguards since energy likes to take the path of least resistance. That's why I included the bit about being romantically available as per information HPS Maxine shared on the subject on JoS ("...we wouldn't want someone who's unavailable, for instance."). The affirmation I gave could be argued to be redundant, indeed, but at the very least that won't muddy the working in such a way that you get undesired results. I included that last line as I like to really drive home my intentions with affirmations.

If you're aiming to keep the affirmation briefer than what I gave, then you could trim the compatible line, but I'd keep the romantic availability to be safe. You'd also want to modify the "programming my aura" bit to reflect however it is you intend to attract your ideal soul mate.

You should not perform this working while Venus is retrograde. I guess you could start beforehand but it's probably safer to just begin the working when Venus is direct again.

Why do I get a feeling I might actually be more successful with doing a working like this on Venus retrograde than direct. I was thinking about it. Yes I have done love spells a few times and every time someone at least somewhat fitting the description came into my life after a point. However there has always been some kind of backfire. Usually on the part of the other person not being comfortable with something in me.

I wonder if Venus retrograde with this spell could cause the opposite of what usually happens.

i emailed maxine a few years ago about starting a love working during venus retrograde. she said not to. but to each his own then.

slyscorpion said:
Why do I get a feeling I might actually be more successful with doing a working like this on Venus retrograde than direct. I was thinking about it. Yes I have done love spells a few times and every time someone at least somewhat fitting the description came into my life after a point. However there has always been some kind of backfire. Usually on the part of the other person not being comfortable with something in me.

I wonder if Venus retrograde with this spell could cause the opposite of what usually happens.

Check the Satanic calendar of 2020. Venus retrograde is the worst possible time for love spells. Relationships that are already established will also suffer

unnamed satanist said:
slyscorpion said:

Check the Satanic calendar of 2020. Venus retrograde is the worst possible time for love spells. Relationships that are already established will also suffer

That’s not how it appears to be working in my case and the previous times it’s happened so far as negative things happening in current relationships it just changes the vibe of the relationship a little I don’t dislike it but yeah I won’t do any love spell.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back