Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Yezidi & Kurd questions ?

sonnenkraft

anthropology ,history ,topic .

i have read some parts of The Passing of the Great Race for Madison grant book
Grant he stated that the :-
"kurds are two Types light and Dark one''s but originally kurds are blonde hair and Blue eyes long skull ".
"Dark kurds are mixed with eastern races "

And in the Book Races of Europe for Carleton Sevens Coon he stated that the :-
"kurds are Irano-Nordid Ancestry, and in general are blonde,indo-aryan speaking Language "
"straight or convex nose "

And the last Book is Devil Worship The Sacred Books and Traditions of the Yezidiz by Isya Joseph
stated :-

"Yezidi are kurds ", "and they are the ancestral of Assyrian origin " ,

"Their complexion is usually dark and their eyes are black. But there are different types. The predominant type is tall, with black hair, fine regular nose, and bluish brown eyes. The rest are of shorter stature, with longer features ; light, bright eyes; and large, irregular nose."

The questions is

1-yezidi came from blonde blood line but they are dark ? i thought race mixing is not allowed according to yezidi Satan religion.

2-what is the relation between kurds and yezidi ? they both speak kurdish and yet yezidi consider them self unique race!! ,

3- why would both Authors grant & carleton include kurds as european ? in the news we see DARK PEOPLE .

4- do you think muslim hybrids and jew trying to erase blonde haired blue from that region and Keep only Hybrids kurds , and one of their Judaic Tools is the PESHMERGA (PKK) TROOPS ?

5- if the Kurd (yezidi) were truly Assyrians remnants!! so thats why The JOOOZ don't want kurds to have independence because Assyrian were the Nazis of the east?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back