Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Word vibration for the pregnant ladies, labor and delivery

scorpiorising

Hello. What are words to vibrate for those ladies who are pregnant and for the ones experiencing going into labor (having contractions)? And what about for when baby is born?

I'll train my wife in the Tantric way first then make her pregnant, on a good astrological date. When she gets pregnant I'll have her do full length workings on the baby ,possibly 40 days ones so that the baby embodies spiritual powers and desirable physical and genetic traits. Actually I'll do a working personally ensure only the best genetic qualities of my family line and the best genetic qualities in her family line get combined when I plant my seed. Vibration can bring about the genetic best inside a baby.

If your wife is pregnant, have her do Sun workings (imp for health and well being), Mercury(for intellect ) or Venus workings(for aesthetics) whatever is astrologically viable so the baby has those good qualities inside.

Jack said:
I'll train my wife in the Tantric way first then make her pregnant, on a good astrological date. When she gets pregnant I'll have her do full length workings on the baby ,possibly 40 days ones so that the baby embodies spiritual powers and desirable physical and genetic traits. Actually I'll do a working personally ensure only the best genetic qualities of my family line and the best genetic qualities in her family line get combined when I plant my seed. Vibration can bring about the genetic best inside a baby.

If your wife is pregnant, have her do Sun workings (imp for health and well being), Mercury(for intellect ) or Venus workings(for aesthetics) whatever is astrologically viable so the baby has those good qualities inside.

1) we women have only one moment in a month when we are fertile and can get pregnant
2) shouldnt you do those workings for healthy kids and good genetic traits before you try to get her pregnant? just biology ya know.

Also how about asking those that have some experience with this instead of just typing random things.

There might be some interesting runes in the runic kabalah.

Thank you for the advice. I think I meant what are mantras to say during meditation, for the women who are pregnant and for those going into labor (having contractions)???

I am a new SS.

With my first child (well before I was an SS), I was going through labor and did visualization while listening to calm relaxation music. It was a wonderful experience. Gave birth completely natural, no meds whatsoever. I feel like the music and visualization helped a lot.

Now that I AM a SS, I would like to know the mantras to say when labor happens. I will use music again as well as that really helped me to stay focused and calm.

And I am going to guess the goddess to help with labor and delivery would be Lilith, correct?

Lunar Dance 666 said:

1) we women have only one moment in a month when we are fertile and can get pregnant
I know

2) shouldnt you do those workings for healthy kids and good genetic traits before you try to get her pregnant? just biology ya know.
It takes a lot of time for the baby to grow so the woman can infuse the mantras/runes into the growing fetus so that it grows to be the way I want it to in the future.

Jack said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Jack said:
It takes a lot of time for the baby to grow so the woman can infuse the mantras/runes into the growing fetus so that it grows to be the way I want it to in the future.

Selfish guy are you and women are slaves that you can beat and tell what to do when you want to do it.

If you want to be given everything by giving orders om a whim youre better off hiring a servant of some sorts.
That said, abusing people is NOT okay either.

It goes for children too. parents think their kids will be like them but that is not true.
Children have their own character traits and things they like/dislike, even from a young age. This is also in their charts.
Children are meant to make your world richer.

Not to order them around or to treat em like a soldier or a robot or whatever. That is not love, that is psychopathy and will cause severe issues with them.

Doing workings for a child should be about health. Not about giving them blue eyes and blonde hair or making his penis big or whatever. Nor about binding em from doing something but rather teaching properly.

It isnt about control or domination, but to find mutual ground and understanding. Compassion.

You probably look at things too rethorically and as thus can not seem to even understand the simpliest of things.

Maybe I misunderstood you but the phrasing you used certainly makes me think this way.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

Selfish guy are you and women are slaves that you can beat and tell what to do when you want to do it.

If you want to be given everything by giving orders om a whim youre better off hiring a servant of some sorts.

It goes for children too. parents think their kids will be like them but that is not true.
Children have their own character traits and things they like/dislike, even from a young age. This is also in their charts.

Not to order them around or to treat em like a soldier or a robot or whatever. That is not love, that is psychopathy and will cause severe issues with them.

Doing workings for a child should be about health. Not about giving them blue eyes and blonde hair or making his penis big or whatever. Nor about binding em from doing something but rather teaching properly.

It isnt about control or domination, but to find mutual ground and understanding. Compassion.

You probably look at things too rethorically and as thus can not seem to even understand the simpliest of things.

Maybe I misunderstood you but the phrasing you used certainly makes me think this way.
No you did not misunderstand anything I said because I never said anything at all about the things you wrote about, so you couldn't have misunderstood it. Your mind just made all of this up and you then projected all of this onto me. I never said I'm going to force anyone to do anything and that is the be all and end all of this discussion your lumping onto me I.e - I never said anything about this, especially the comment about the blue eyes and penis size which is somewhat hilarious. If anything forcing someone to do something is weakness and I reject all weakness.

BUT - the woman who I'll make my SO WILL be my slave i.e she will be submissive to me both Sexually, emotionally and physically and I will be her master. And that will be sorted out through continuous mutual consent where we'll establish strong boundaries about how we'll go on about our lives. I'll obviously do my utmost best to fulfill all her wishes ,if I find it legitimate. But she must be willing to submit the responsibility of the decision making part to me otherwise there shall be no relationship, which will be previously addressed. This is obviously a description of a Dom Sub relationship in the BDSM lifestyle and the woman mist consent to this on her own accord. I'll never force her to do anything because forcing is the antithesis of consensual submission. I've been working heavily on myself lately with removing inner blocks inside my personality and I discovered in addition to being naturally sexually dominant I also have a need to be emotionally dominant and being in a master slave relationship, establishes exactly that. I discovered that this will give me the most happiness and having me would get the woman who would be completely submissive, her complete happiness. Obviously this is outside the norm to think about for most people, but I'm not most people and I simply do not give a fuck so I'm going to pursue what will make me happy. Obviously the relationship between a husband and a wife is completely private ,so not that anyone else would be judgemental. This is not about being a misogynist or anything like that. Infact there are extremely dominant women in relationships with extremely submissive men and that dynamic is on the far left of the dynamic where I'm at and most people are somewhere in the middle.

On another note, you need to stop projecting your assumptions about phenomenon onto other people. And remove your limiting beliefs about sexuality, this is a spectrum of behavior and some people with specific astrological placement have specific displays of behavior and sexuality, theres nothing unnatural or selfish about it. It's just how they are as a person and for that man, nature has created the type of woman who will be responsive and accepting to him. These men and women were created for each other by nature.

Most unhappiness in relationships are due to people not being truthful about their actual emotional needs or they might not even know what they want because they have no deep knowledge about themselves which comes through meditation upon themselves.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

You should characterise the mantras, affirmations and so on based on the natal forecast of the baby and a predicted date of birth taking into account the causal energies going into the child. This kind of work therefore would be more complicated than just memeing some of your own expectations out as Jack said and would require the mother to understand their child to aid the process of pre-natal empowerment.

This is the reason why mothers develop this relationship with their child before birth, from the Satanic viewpoint this is beautiful and in this context discovers how their individual soul can be empowered in the best and most virtue-bearing way.

I think Berkano is a universal application for this because it's a rune of the Moon.

13th_Wolf said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

You should characterise the mantras, affirmations and so on based on the natal forecast of the baby and a predicted date of birth taking into account the causal energies going into the child. This kind of work therefore would be more complicated than just memeing some of your own expectations out as Jack said and would require the mother to understand their child to aid the process of pre-natal empowerment.

This is the reason why mothers develop this relationship with their child before birth, from the Satanic viewpoint this is beautiful and in this context discovers how their individual soul can be empowered in the best and most virtue-bearing way.

I think Berkano is a universal application for this because it's a rune of the Moon.
Yeah its not that complicated ,you can calculate a general account of when the baby will come out on after you get the results of the pregnancy test. Then within that time frame ,you have multiple astrological dates conducive to workings of different planets, which you should generally see beforehand otherwise the baby might grow in a period where planets could be retrograde . Then you do possibly half the workings and the mother, another half. These workings would be centered around giving the child a general betterment in general spheres of life and possibly spiritual, not aimed at specific situations which the child can tackle himself/herself because every satanist is going to train the child accordingly. You should calculate the astrological dates and a general idea beforehand obviously .I don't care what anyone says, if someone gave me a choice whether i would want my children to be good looking and tall, intelligent and healthy or just leave it upvto chance ill obviously take the first choice. I won't be like "i don't give a fuck. I made her pregnant ,not its her responsibility ." Its my job as a parent to ensure the child should have everything he needs already inside of him as hes born and i have a choice about it.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

On another side note, i know there are certain likes,dislikes and characteristics individual to a child and i personally find it close to my heart to let my child explore this freely because this was never afforded to me. I had a very narcissistic mother who tried controlling every aspect of my life and i ended up developing great resentment towards her. The situation was much hardcore which was exacerbated due to the absence of my father which made me develop greatly skewed perceptions about a lot of things and i was developing a lot of dark triad tendencies. Thankfully i now have the knowledge to teach my future kids self reliance and to separate the kids from their mother emotionally when they reach puberty so they don't develop codependent behavioral traits. Now since i am cognizant if my wife tries to harass or control the child ,i can stop that process in the root and explain to her why she shouldn't do this. If my father would have stopped my mother when she constantly verbally abused me when i was young ,i would never have had to chase female validation which was a really low point in my life. So im 100% with you on this . Ill also make sure that common cultural stigmas don't infect my childrens mind. Every parent needs to have a sex talk with their children when they reach puberty so that the children don't internalize negative beliefs about sex being something immoral. Especially with boys, if fathers don't affirm their sons body as a sexual being and that its okay to have sex with women and its completely natural . If this doesn't happen ,the boy might develop internal beliefs about how he must 'convince' a woman to give in to his sexual desire ,as if women don't like sex. Children should also be given training in emotional behavior so they can deal with life and interpersonal interactions. There's a lot of shit i had to figure on my own which the majority of people don't their entire lives because their parenting was wrong or inadequate ,sometimes harmful .I thankfully had divine providence on my side so i could quickly understand what all was wrong with me and my vision of my world ,and then i could fix it. I wouldn't want my son to go through the absolute hell emotionally and psychologically that i went through .

scorpiorising said:
Hello. What are words to vibrate for those ladies who are pregnant and for the ones experiencing going into labor (having contractions)? And what about for when baby is born?
The Berkano rune says that it was commonly used to enclose the child with protective energies at birth. I think that rune should be great as it has feminine and protective qualities, even still during pregancy as well.
The Wunjo rune generally is very soft, healing, and empowering, so it's a good choice for these things imo. The Jera rune represents natural cycles and long-term plans in accordance with nature, so I think it could be used here nicely too. And lastly, Algiz is another nice protective rune that is gentle in its energies.

You can experiment around freely with the afforementioned runes. Use your intuition in regards to your child specifically, and see how he/she responds to the different runes while still in the womb. Then build yourself a nice working out of some of those runes and do it daily until your child is successfully born. After that you can shift focus from successful birth and protection, to more focused protection workings and guiding him/her to Satan (for example incorporating it in your affirmation "In a positive way for both of us, [name] is always healthily protected and strong in Satan, in every way", or something like that).

When it comes to doing workings on weaker souls like small babies or pets, make sure to always be very gentle and to not overwhelm them with the energies. A baby's soul may not be able to handle huge amounts of energies at the beginning. Always be very gentle and never use more "aggressive" energies like pure Sun energies on babies or pets in any big capacity (if you want to clean them with it that's fine, but you need to be very gentle and not use too much of it). Things like Thurisaz and Uruz are completely off-limits for those fragile souls, as the energies are far too chaotic for them to handle.
These things apply only after childbirth of course. While still in the womb, your body should naturally regulate the amount of energies in any workings you do for your child, so that it's not harmful.

Jack said:
BUT - the woman who I'll make my SO WILL be my slave i.e she will be submissive to me both Sexually, emotionally and physically and I will be her master. And that will be sorted out through continuous mutual consent where we'll establish strong boundaries about how we'll go on about our lives. I'll obviously do my utmost best to fulfill all her wishes ,if I find it legitimate. But she must be willing to submit the responsibility of the decision making part to me otherwise there shall be no relationship, which will be previously addressed. This is obviously a description of a Dom Sub relationship in the BDSM lifestyle and the woman mist consent to this on her own accord. I'll never force her to do anything because forcing is the antithesis of consensual submission. I've been working heavily on myself lately with removing inner blocks inside my personality and I discovered in addition to being naturally sexually dominant I also have a need to be emotionally dominant and being in a master slave relationship, establishes exactly that. I discovered that this will give me the most happiness and having me would get the woman who would be completely submissive, her complete happiness. Obviously this is outside the norm to think about for most people, but I'm not most people and I simply do not give a fuck so I'm going to pursue what will make me happy. Obviously the relationship between a husband and a wife is completely private ,so not that anyone else would be judgemental. This is not about being a misogynist or anything like that. Infact there are extremely dominant women in relationships with extremely submissive men and that dynamic is on the far left of the dynamic where I'm at and most people are somewhere in the middle.

On another note, you need to stop projecting your assumptions about phenomenon onto other people. And remove your limiting beliefs about sexuality, this is a spectrum of behavior and some people with specific astrological placement have specific displays of behavior and sexuality, theres nothing unnatural or selfish about it. It's just how they are as a person and for that man, nature has created the type of woman who will be responsive and accepting to him. These men and women were created for each other by nature.

Most unhappiness in relationships are due to people not being truthful about their actual emotional needs or they might not even know what they want because they have no deep knowledge about themselves which comes through meditation upon themselves.

BDSM is something generally limited to the bedroom and doesn't occur in a day to day life setting and I don't think it is constantly like that in a full on relationship either...
Also considering what you said in another post to someone else all I can say is advance some more and see if you still feel the same or wether or not this is a result from the situation you've been in.

Because yes, if you've been put in a situation where you couldn't be yourself it is easy to imagine to be dominant and "to be yourself" and to put others through shit.
I'd want to do so myself, but this is not out of sexual frustration, but just being angry at the people that hurt me.

Yes there are relationships like that, but the current world is fucked. So I don't think the current world thing is an accurate representation of healthy relationships at all. Whether or not domination/submission is involved.

You probably know but relationships aren't about taking everything. They're about giving too. There should be a balance.
If you want to have someone do everything you want you may as well be better off just going to a prostitute. But no one in their right mind is going to put up with that shit.

So basicly what Im saying is, no matter what you do, treat your counterpart right.

Sex can actually act to reinforce negative patterns in the psyche which is likewise to someone clinging to the old ways as a world around them changes, or being needlessly anal or shy in a situation because they haven't understood they can just be relaxed and Express themselves. Think in the case of a sexual partnership where two people use it to emotionally justify to eachother a life of drug addiction and theft, when maybe one person in that relationship wishes to move on. A lone person in that lifestyle is weaker; but sex sort of gives a "bonny and clyde" effect over those kinds of disgusting situations prolonging and intensifying them.

Awareness of the human experience acts to enhance sex and make it more truthful and transformative- like knowledge about the kundalini and Satan for example. When people are instead confused along those lines and blinded into restrictive situations like drugs , sex acts to fix those situations in place. Sex establishes a circuit of sorts into things depending on whatever is going on in the minds and life of the two people involved which is why an SS will want to go with another SS as it is like multiplying what already is virtuous and productive in of itself. This is also how some people will develop diseases that they never would of thought they would of got in a million years (non-sti diseases) which is to do with processes that occur during the sex act and merging your soul with others.

13th_Wolf said:
*banal

You speech structure is similar to a man I knew for a long time who was also an SS. Although you dont come close to the complexity with which he would write.He would write extremely convoluted Victorian tier English which was extremely hard to understand and his word count was much higher than any other guy I know till date. He has a very high ability of mental abstraction and he thought he knew, whatever he created in his mind as a mental abstraction or read and built on it, was undoubtedly a solid undeniable law of nature. Unfortunately being caught in the process of mental abstractions, he just kept penning down essays and never got to the practical aspect of the occult and never knowing himself, although he would advise everyone else. Unfortunately a lot of very intelligent people fall into the trap of thinking about metaphysical abstraction rather than actually progressing in the occult by Doing things.

Jack said:
13th_Wolf said:
*banal

You speech structure is similar to a man I knew for a long time who was also an SS. Although you dont come close to the complexity with which he would write.He would write extremely convoluted Victorian tier English which was extremely hard to understand and his word count was much higher than any other guy I know till date. He has a very high ability of mental abstraction and he thought he knew, whatever he created in his mind as a mental abstraction or read and built on it, was undoubtedly a solid undeniable law of nature. Unfortunately being caught in the process of mental abstractions, he just kept penning down essays and never got to the practical aspect of the occult and never knowing himself, although he would advise everyone else. Unfortunately a lot of very intelligent people fall into the trap of thinking about metaphysical abstraction rather than actually progressing in the occult by Doing things.

I come from a working class then later middle class background but I value (real) education highly. I haven't had it hard in life but I always preferred hanging with people who have and I hate idiots who think their high class determines them in some big way. Apparently your Indian, so you know what I mean by this with the whole caste thing. Being an Aryan in India where saying the word Aryan is fine and the hating on people of brown skin, so you probably don't even feel about it the same way I do- or you might, I wouldn't know. I don't actually have a high ability of mental abstraction at the moment I'm just a weirdo lol. I understand what you mean by the importance of "Doing" and actually I've realised early on I've had issues with that before becoming like you say. When I was a child I used to seriously beat myself up on how I write so I do try to make an effort here of all places. The English language is pretentious class based bollocks and chock full of unnecessary verbiage that is just there to stop the recently literate and the first generations of fully educated people from rising to a higher social status and sense of pride in themselves. The English language is a very difficult language to communicate on spiritual topics in I believe, even German is better with its folkishness and long descriptive words. I really want people to take on things like Sanskrit as a language, and have always felt alienated because of how I communicate, could only fit in amongst outsider groups etc.

Here I don't try to pride myself with what I write or how I write it but with what I think about stuff in how I think, I rate that people here could do with seeing it as a lot of people here just repeat along the lines of what others write when people ask questions, never adding their own expression to it in anyway. I feel guilty because I kind of write like the HP's when its bs because other people do as well but without putting much effort into what their saying to a person which I used to see here all the time. I think "well I don't have authority here so why should people have to listen to me?" but why because I write weird? I think on things in a different way so sure, it may deviate from the state of this forum, but its a forum. Even the HP's treat it as a forum they don't go around asking people to defer power to them, its just a perception some people have here and I also do because it's clear they've done a lot of work here and its to be respected. I want to do work here, I slack in meditations because of this jewish system on my generation and I have a compulsion to post here with what I know because I am a Satanist and I can't stand the thought of being without again, I was to die early and experience the shit of shit. Satan showed me I was actually a prouder individual than most people and it breaks my heart. I strangely learnt astrology in a deep way very quickly, and before I was at this point I wondered why the astrology page is always empty, now I loathe the fact. Why is it empty? Because of the jewish curses thats why. The same curses that put my mind to rot through drugs but I fought in how I could and now I'm here and I can teach people what I miraculously seemed to have learnt in the last days of my youth.

I don't communicate in a pretentious and Victorian way at all, and anal is a word in that context actually. If its not then I want to make it the new banal if banal means the same thing because it's sexual and glorious lol :lol: . I fucking hate the jew world we live in from the bottom up and people like your friend need to grow the fuck up. Those cases concern maturity I've noticed, where people are childlike and can't escape their little bubble. Word count doesn't mean shit either because word count can equal waste of time, they should have a meter at the bottom of Word documents thats next to word count that says "Waste of time meter:" lol. Deceived people on this think that rich and fancy looking words and lots of them equals worthwhile but its not always the case because of the mental jewing. You have to learn to read between the lines, the HP's even actually don't talk in as elaborate a way as you'd think, they try to make what they write read understandably. That's what I aspire to, which is why I write like them personally, not to copycat or try to claim a high status when I haven't showed for it yet, but its just a good standard to follow if you're like me and think weird.

I think you might of actually wrote the word Victorian there to describe him because I described the mentality of people before the Nazis as Victorian in that one post Haha. See! You're copying me, it makes it more fun if you write strange :D :D its more honest which is why it can be upsetting to people, but honesty in Sanskrit is much better for the reason that its not a stupid pretentious language that causes people to not understand eachother for the littlest of reasons. Sanskrit I bet is based on the visualisation that we do when we are talking to people and conveying the actual ideas, instead of things which can be misconceived. All language is symbology and some years ago I saw it for myself, that the English language and alphabet is the most depressing symbology it hurts.

The bit in the above paragraph talking about Sanskrit I think is meaningful but I go on and I'm still going on here :lol: I constantly think about things in such a way, and I can't help myself which is the main reason why I'm unclear or hard to keep up with and read. I hope people who read this can know that now if it pissed them off, it pisses me off. HPHC said in a post 1 or 2 months ago though that people shouldn't hold back from sharing stuff here as it increases the wisdom and knowledge of everyone and it struck a chord in me. Or guess I've just got a lot of time on my hands cos of the virus lol. But I've always had more time on my hands than most as a young person in school and I held back writing from here for different hangups that I won't go into. You write in a very weird way Jack, that tries to cling onto itself while dealing with new things instead of just embracing the chaos and miasma :lol: That's a good thing. You have an odd provenance as well being an Aryan where you are, and you'd fit in with a good SS group in the West too if you're on your lonesome.

Jack said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

No you did not misunderstand anything I said because I never said anything at all about the things you wrote about, so you couldn't have misunderstood it. Your mind just made all of this up and you then projected all of this onto me. I never said I'm going to force anyone to do anything and that is the be all and end all of this discussion your lumping onto me I.e - I never said anything about this, especially the comment about the blue eyes and penis size which is somewhat hilarious. If anything forcing someone to do something is weakness and I reject all weakness.

50 shades of Jack

scorpiorising said:
Shael said:

Thank you, Shael. I will look into these runes more on the site+forum just to understand it better as well. And also how to pronounce.
You can download a folder with all the Runic Kabalah mp3 files here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back