Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

People are waking up?

nino

I've been noticing this, especially in my town. People are looking for answers, they are growing immune to the "official narratives" and have been slowly realizing what the fuck is really happening. This has spread to the young as well since they are the heart of our nations. They are realizing that there's a spiritual warfare going on and left wing communist fuckers are getting shunned. Even better, some, if not many of them, are now starting to question their own ideology. A few days ago I was having a conversation with a few left people and they were telling me that they've been lied to and that Jews are cancer to this earth. Many of them are even openly talking about Hitler and the possibility that he was right. Ofc the enemy is still strong but I see this as the first dominos that are about to fall starting a chain reaction.
Your thoughts on this?

Very good RTR effects. I’ve had something like this happen. My family member that originally supported the covid shutdown has now realized that they were lying about the severity of the virus.
If you see people talking about Jews and all send them the SATANISGOD link.

https://www.satanisgod.org/

Unfortunately I really don’t see this much yet. I do see that some people are protesting the lockdowns in my area and some even open Nazi supposedly if you believe what the news is saying I didn’t go down there myself cause I don’t know if I want to get involved in anything personally. The fact is though most of them probably came from other areas to do so since I live near the he capital.

Other than that I don’t see anyone awakening it’s kind of discouraging. My family is still pretty dumb and xtian fully.
My partner is coming more and more to the truth slowly this is happy but everyone else I dealt with still seems really dumb in real life.

I do see signs of what you are saying totally online though.

I am hoping in a couple more months I’ll see this here.

Yes, I have noticed it as well. It's amazing to see people's souls open. Can't wait until they are truly aware of our (((enemy))).

In my own life, I have had conversations with my friend about the social credit system and neuralink, and how it all relates to our global situation. This friend had always been politically deaf! And now he is truly learning! I have also witnessed that YouTube videos with minor truth in them are becoming more popular, and more people echo those opinions. This must be an effect of our RTR, and while it's slow and gentle at the moment, it is a snapshot of the future, and the pressure will build until its unstoppable!

The closer we get to the climax of our cause, the more apparent (((they))) will become.

unfortunately I haven't noticed really anyone except myself from were I live to be waking up theres at least a couple churchs of different denominations including at least 2 mosques and one synagogue and they seem to be full unfortunately though could I somehow magically destroy them just by using a picture of them online? :mrgreen: :twisted:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back