Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sweedish boy assaulted by rapefugee and forced to kiss their dirty feet

Weasel

Hello, i came to bargain and give more motivation to do the RTS, it is completly disgusting how much innocents whites are suffering because some shitty jews wanted so.
We need to keep the RTS in order to make this kind of scums suffer for what they did..
https://twitter.com/thedukeoriginal/status/1259410629531705345?s=09

Btw guys, how do you think that the jews will be punished for what they did, like i hope that it not be just some easy fast extinction, i want to see them suffer as they deserve.

Sorry but I don’t feel bad about this. Whites not standing up and fighting and being cucks is the reason they are in this state. If you wanna kiss the feet of jews and monkeys you only have yourself to blame when they takeover and make you a slave in your own nation.

Weassel said:
Btw guys, how do you think that the jews will be punished for what they did, like i hope that it not be just some easy fast extinction, i want to see them suffer as they deserve.
You and me both, but from what I've been led to believe it will be a painless, punishment-less death. I do hope - not that "hoping" does anything - that it won't be the case that the jew gets a quick and free exit.

Weassel said:
Hello, i came to bargain and give more motivation to do the RTS, it is completly disgusting how much innocents whites are suffering because some shitty jews wanted so.
We need to keep the RTS in order to make this kind of scums suffer for what they did..
https://twitter.com/thedukeoriginal/status/1259410629531705345?s=09

Btw guys, how do you think that the jews will be punished for what they did, like i hope that it not be just some easy fast extinction, i want to see them suffer as they deserve.[/quote]
Nobody knows with sureity but with what Hp Cobra posted their own masters will slay them off after we kick their asses . No mo masta race, no mo chosen uns, no more universal domination.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Weassel said:

Chill bro

An rusty axe? Better with a shovel, the peasant way.

Henu the Great said:
Yeah yeah, clubbed to death (wooden sticks) is better... By a mob, of course.

You could just pour sulfuric acid on them and listen to their screams as their skin melts off their bones.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Henu the Great said:
Yeah yeah, clubbed to death (wooden sticks) is better... By a mob, of course.

You could just pour sulfuric acid on them and listen to their screams as their skin melts off their bones.

You do it your way and I do it my way. :twisted: :lol:

TopoftheAbyss said:
Their idea of hell would be good.

The funny thing is that may happen if they lose but at the hands of the reptilians they are the ones that set up places like that in the astral that people talk about on YouTube and things.

https://www.satanisgod.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Hell.html

I don’t really know though how they will be punished for all they have done. Maybe the Gods have an even worse idea than that.

I don’t think it will be a quick and painless exit either. Although it probably won’t be that they are kept around that long once found out unless the plan is to quarantine them in a place like Israel somewhere and force them to destroy themselves and watch this. Some people a long time ago suggested that. That might be kind of cool if they didn’t have anything that would allow them to do a lot of damage to anyone else.

They won’t escape. Neither side is going to be happy with them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back