Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

EU COMMISSION - HERE IS YOUR TOTAL VACCINATION PROJECT

AgniSarp 666

Website
www.josita.org
thumb_910x0_660410-2.jpg

The European Union published in March 2019 the roadmap for the mandatory and universal spread of vaccines; a complete plan including persuasion techniques to overcome the "hesitations" of part of the population. You can see it here:

https://www.maurizioblondet.it/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/2019-2022_roadmap_en-1.pdf

I don't want to translate everything, but I just indicate that it is referred to as " an EU common vaccination card" , and "to establish an electronic immunization information system at European level”, Which is the type of certificate that Bill Gates promotes so vigorously; to create a Coalition for Vaccinations (sic) with all health and scientific workers from the EU countries, which will have to hold an annual conference. And to "fight mis-information online about the effects of vaccines". And to “Strengthen existing partnerships and collaborations with international actors and initiatives such as WHO and the European Technical Advisory Group of Experts on Immunization (ETAGE), the Global Health Security Initiative and Agenda processes (Global Health Security Initiative, Global Health Security Agenda), Unicef ​​and financing and research initiatives like Gavi, CEPI, GloPID-R and JPIAMR (the Joint Programming Initiative on Antimicrobial Resistance). Global Vaccination Summit,taking place on 12 September 2019 organized by the European Commission in cooperation with the World Health Organization.https://ec.europa.eu/ health / vaccination / ev_20190912_en CR 21 and CC CR 22 CR 23

Moreover.

A document dated 12 September 2019 prescribes exultantly:

global_vaccination_summit.png

https://www.maurizioblondet.it/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/10actions_en.pdf

10 actions towards vaccination for everyone

Because

"Everyone must be able to benefit from the power of vaccines"

the 10 actions:

1) Promote global political leadership and global commitment to vaccination

2) Ensure that all countries have national immunization strategies in place

3) Building strong surveillance systems for vaccine-preventable diseases

4) To tackle the causes of hesitation by increasing confidence in vaccinations ...

5) Take possession of the power of digital technologies to strengthen the monitoring and progress of vaccination programs

9) combat false and misleading information, empowering social media platforms and technology companies

10) Align and integrate vaccination into the global health agenda "

Covid vaccine will be required to obtain the Schengen visa

Vaccine that does not yet exist but will exist.

At https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/ne...emain-closed-until-september-due-to-covid-19/, an EU official added:

When the Schengen borders open in September, Schengen visa applicants may have to submit a test certifying that it has tested negative for Coronavirus, carried out in the last two weeks before the visa application. The traveler may be required to do a new test before traveling to the Schengen area in order to ensure that he has not been infected in the meantime. " Difficulties that the foreign traveler will be able to overcome if he is vaccinated against Covid19: a vaccine that does not yet exist, but which will be necessary to obtain the Schengen visa which allows free movement in the European area. Thus begins the total control regime: those who do not have the vaccination certificate will not be able to enter Europe or get on a plane; he and all his contacts will be traced ... ".

This new regime is configured as a crime against humanity.

Source:
https://translate.google.com/transl...-ecco-il-suo-progetto-di-vaccinazione-totale/

And of course it includes nowhere even a remote question or care to ask any people about if they want this done or not.

Interesting how all the legislation was already in place just a couple months before the Pandemic as well

Vaccines are one of the greatest health achievements in human history, but I am sure that everyone here differentiates between the good old vaccines that were doing what they were supposed to do - to provide active acquired immunity to a particular infectious disease, and the "vaccines" of Bill 'depopulate the planet' Gates... It is already undeniably proved that the so called Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines cause infertility, cervical cancer, and other things... I am extremely worried about the so called "vaccine" against covid-19... Many people will vaccinate themselves and their children to "protect" themselves from a virus comparable to the flu, without even questioning the safety of this vaccine...

I noticed Donald Trump doing a bit of double talk. He said they will have a vaccine by the end of the year. And he's mobilising the military and others.... "For those who...want it and those that don't!"

Jewish Bill Gates doesn't vaccinate his own kids it is just for the stupid goys. My mother told me a friend of her who was a doctor acquainted her with the information of what vaccines did to the health of children and that she refused to have her children vaccinated and this was back in the late 80's therefore vaccines have been tampered with their shit for a very long time. When I was a child, my mother only have me vaccinated twice or thrice in my life and it was with the most important vaccines against those heinous diseases like measles or smallpox.
That dirty vaccine they are pushing against coronavirus will be full of nanotechnology and other nasty stuff. To make matters worse, this coronavirus is just the first virus they have spread more aggressive and worse virus are coming.
I have been doing some research and I have found that not only does these vaccines they are promoting cause alienation, disabilities and congenital problems but also aspermia(testes shooting blank so to speak) you are unable to have children which shows they desperately seeking to depopulate the earth and of course the white race as always the most race under attack

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back