Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

5G Protection!!!!

DevilApollo

I have figured out a way to construct an orgone device that will in the least neutralise the effects of 5G on our bodies.

The trick is to use Black Iron Oxide powder that is smaller than the wavelength of the 5G.

From my research, the shortest wavelength of 5G is 3.2mm.

https://scientists4wiredtech.com/what-are-4g-5g/5g-wavelengths-from-blankets-to-bullets/

Now, the way orgone works is by layers of organic and inorganic material. One mistake people make when constructing orgone is they use inorganic resin and mix it with Black Iron Oxide, which, though not 100% sure, from the foundational knowledge of how these orgone accumulators work, renders them useless, since Black Iron Oxide is inorganic, as the metal is not in it's pure form.

As for the Black Iron Oxide, luckily, it is possible to find the powder that has 100 microns and less (100 microns = 0.1mm) (I've been able to find 44 microns on eBay.). From this website, which has good reviews (If you wish you may buy some generators from there too, their generators are capable of making the orgone vibrate at a certain frequency, though you can do it yourself.);

https://orgonegenerator.com/collections/orgone-generators

Carbon-Based Epoxy resin should be good. The mistake that I mentioned is that some people use polyester resin, but from the science of it, they would need to use pure metal, not in it's rock form, which is what the black iron oxide is. You could do that if you wish, but the metal would not be smaller than the wavelength of 5G. It would perhaps work very well with 4G, but not 5G. There is also something called eco-poxy resin, though I haven't looked into it properly.

Shungite has also been reported by many to be effective at protecting against 5G.

As for making it yourself, you could make a tube that looks similar to the one on the website I mentioned and then make the orgone vibrate at your chosen frequency. Such a device as this, would work good, though you could find others kinds and/or make your own frequency generator, for more freedom of function;
https://www.etsy.com/listing/740253747/moag-multiple-frequency-generator

The only thing to look out for when looking for 5G protection is making sure that the Black Iron Oxide is smaller than the wavelength of the 5G and the resin is made of Organic material. Beyond that, you could add other things, like gold, silver, copper, crystals, etc. to amplify the effects, since different metals and crystals have different properties.

Ave Satanas!

DevilApollo said:

Not to tear you down or anything, but I've done some research on 5G and deduced we can spiritually defend ourselves with relative ease, it's not something to really freak out too much about. I'll share some of my research here since it is rather on-topic anyways:

Our own natural bio-electricity is a form of emp, or electromagnetic pulse. Those with advanced natural levels of bio-electricity know very well that we are capable of even interfering with electronic devices with it (this can be annoying with Wi-Fi but seriously just use a cable). We can essentially be our own emp device to defend against harmful radio waves such as 5G.

Some time ago I equated ourselves to essentially be living suns, "star people", as ancient civilizations would refer to our Nordic gods as of which we are descendants of. Our souls, our light-body, is of course powered by light. Photons are electromagnetic radiation that are part of the quantum that also includes radio waves. It is an elementary particle, one our souls are made of.

The sun gives off photons of course along with energy, we are made of this same energy. The sun has the potential with bursts of energy to create a global emp that knocks out power. It interrupts radios, tvs, internet, so generally it just entirely interrupts radio waves. Of course this is a massive comparison, but we can do the same through the same cause.

Increasing our power, increasing our light, energy, chi, vril, whatever you prefer to call it, our bio-electricity, we have the potential to disrupt/reduce the effects of 5G on ourselves if even a little bit should this whole thing become a mass problem. We should be raising our natural energy levels anyways through advancement, there's no harm in putting a little bit more focus on it going forward given this supposed threat.

So generally a very strong and powerful aura and aura of protection is really all we're going to need. The problem is everyone else who doesn't have this knowledge, etc. We should be more concerned with the physical uses of 5G such as microchips and surveillance technology being used by the enemy. That's the realer more direct threat.

Do you think you could, like, not double-bind Satan's Sigil nor have jew letters around it?

Ghost in the Machine said:
DevilApollo said:

Not to tear you down or anything, but I've done some research on 5G and deduced we can spiritually defend ourselves with relative ease, it's not something to really freak out too much about. I'll share some of my research here since it is rather on-topic anyways:

Our own natural bio-electricity is a form of emp, or electromagnetic pulse. Those with advanced natural levels of bio-electricity know very well that we are capable of even interfering with electronic devices with it (this can be annoying with Wi-Fi but seriously just use a cable). We can essentially be our own emp device to defend against harmful radio waves such as 5G.

Some time ago I equated ourselves to essentially be living suns, "star people", as ancient civilizations would refer to our Nordic gods as of which we are descendants of. Our souls, our light-body, is of course powered by light. Photons are electromagnetic radiation that are part of the quantum that also includes radio waves. It is an elementary particle, one our souls are made of.

The sun gives off photons of course along with energy, we are made of this same energy. The sun has the potential with bursts of energy to create a global emp that knocks out power. It interrupts radios, tvs, internet, so generally it just entirely interrupts radio waves. Of course this is a massive comparison, but we can do the same through the same cause.

Increasing our power, increasing our light, energy, chi, vril, whatever you prefer to call it, our bio-electricity, we have the potential to disrupt/reduce the effects of 5G on ourselves if even a little bit should this whole thing become a mass problem. We should be raising our natural energy levels anyways through advancement, there's no harm in putting a little bit more focus on it going forward given this supposed threat.

So generally a very strong and powerful aura and aura of protection is really all we're going to need. The problem is everyone else who doesn't have this knowledge, etc. We should be more concerned with the physical uses of 5G such as microchips and surveillance technology being used by the enemy. That's the realer more direct threat.
He obviously has no spiritual protection, he's a degenerate who thinks is a god and has the baphomet picture with the hebrew letters surrounding it. Just an edgy guy.

DevilApollo said:
Your profile avatar is utterly repulsive with those Hebrew letters in a binding circle around Satan's Sigil. Change it and make sure you study Joy of Satan's website and especially Satanic symbolism to avoid unintentional ignorance and enemy nonsense in the future.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/index.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Satanic_Symbols.html

DevilApollo said:

It is true, we only need to do as what you have said above, but some people are new to Satanism like myself, even though I have been Very Spiritual for much longer, it would be much more difficult to advance to that level especially within the 5G zone. My city is swarmed with it, so I know from experience. Making such a thing doesn't cost very much either, provided you make one that you can wear as a pendant. ($100-150)

What is good about this as well is, if there is a park you like, or such, perhaps you have a garden, you can mold and cure the Orgone Accumulators and bury them in the ground, or throw them in the lake, the Orgone will work to cleanse the energy of the area, especially if the Orgone is more dense than the 5G wavelength.

To add to that, advancing as an SS is more difficult in the 5G zone since the wavelengths are smaller than the pupil of a persons eye, the enemy can use that to throw their bullshit through it, significantly more effectively than 4G and WiFi, Smart Meters, etc. We can retaliate, with these devices, as well as our own selves. If you decide to go ahead with it, just don't do anything stupid, like throwing it near Police stations or Government buildings, stick to parks, lest you want them to be on your ass ;).

Hail the Dark!

hailourpeople said:
why dont you simply burn this 5G towers?

Because you can get arrested. Why not just burn churches? Oh shit. If you have to partake in those kinds of things with big groups of people nowadays you use the idiots among them as fodder for any law enforcement. Even then there's gonna be a chance of you getting put in a holding cell with unknown people and probably screwed over seriously in some way by the end of it. If your nation is in a mass revolt against the jews and these things are going down left right and centre- then by all means, but be careful. Fires spread and can kill innocent people.

Aquarius said:
He obviously has no spiritual protection, he's a degenerate who thinks is a god and has the baphomet picture with the hebrew letters surrounding it. Just an edgy guy.

It really does make me chuckle sometimes about how devoted you are to sniffing out 'bad folk' and infiltrators on the forum.

I can't guarantee any accuracy of all of them but I thank you for your efforts and services regardless.

Scion of Atlantis said:
DevilApollo said:
Your profile avatar is utterly repulsive with those Hebrew letters in a binding circle around Satan's Sigil. Change it and make sure you study Joy of Satan's website and especially Satanic symbolism to avoid unintentional ignorance and enemy nonsense in the future.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/index.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Satanic_Symbols.html

Someone else mentioned it, I did an RTR to make up for that, you can ask Father Satan if you don’t believe me :)

Aquarius said:

It really does make me chuckle sometimes about how devoted you are to sniffing out 'bad folk' and infiltrators on the forum.

I can't guarantee any accuracy of all of them but I thank you for your efforts and services regardless.

People’s opinions make no difference to my life

You only need to ask Satan for him to tell you if I’m a Jew or not :)

Good advice!

seems like the new internet will use new small satellites in Low earth orbit that will use 5G

Satanam! <3

DevilApollo said:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back