Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fears of Saturn

unnamed satanist

Saturn has just gone retrograde over my chart ruler as of today and I'm legitimately scared. Any advice for how I can get through this...?

"When it [Saturn] goes retrograde is to beware of hard times coming if it is retro on the chart ruler this will also be one of the worst times in your life"

The sun spiritual square can be used to deal with this. As long as the sun isn’t in Libra or Aquarius, you can do it more or less anytime.

As well, keep with your daily spiritual work and always work on your AoP. This will go a long way in itself with protecting you.

unnamed satanist said:
Saturn has just gone retrograde over my chart ruler as of today and I'm legitimately scared. Any advice for how I can get through this...?

"When it [Saturn] goes retrograde is to beware of hard times coming if it is retro on the chart ruler this will also be one of the worst times in your life"

A powerful aura of protection, lots of thorough aura, soul and chakra cleanings and get started on a Jupiter Square as Jupiter is the opposite of Saturn as the greater benefic. That's it, that's all. Saturn's energies can be deflected and protected against as well as countered and offset like all other forms of energies and I deal with the planet just fine even at it's worst, though I don't know if being a Saturnian gives any kind of advantage.

Planet's energies are indeed extremely powerful but fortunately their energies can be treated like any other kind of energy. Just protect yourself against it and offset it with Jupiter. You can vibrate the ALGIZ and SOWILO rune into your protective aura to strengthen, amplify and empower it greatly. Vibrate each at least 40 times into it or you can go for higher reps if you want such as 80.

Don't be afraid or fearful, fear hinders our positive potential, be confident. You have all the power within you to protect against these things, you'll be just fine.

Note that Saturn in Aquarius is in a co ruling sign so any retrograde motion afflicting your chart is affected from this. When a planet is in its home signs the energies of the planet become more naturalised and proper, so with Saturn's malefic tone this partly offsets anything weird or overly cataclysmic from this motion- especially seeing as it is the early degrees of Aquarius and so still of the Saturn/Uranus tone. If Saturn is for example going conjunct over your chart ruler in Scorpio, this would indicate potentially more of a fucked up situation. This Saturn in Aquarius respective to that, is easier, less confusing etc.

Knowledge is power and of Satan. The fact that you know of this as (perhaps before) it happens, you are definitely in a good way for that. I would suggest you keep cleaning your aura and do the cleanings with vibrations for more intensity at least for as long as it is within 2 or 7 degrees of your ruler. You will also want to clean and spin the chakra associated to whichever planet is your chart ruler (for outer rulers as Uranus, Neptune and Pluto- it can be benign as the focus is moreso on external and 'micro' features of the soul, but for Neptune it would be the Crown chakra primarily and Pineal chakra second, Pluto would be the Sacral chakra primarily and Solar Plexus secondarily. Uranus pertains to the Aura mainly and also to the general upper chakras + the Root chakra) You will want to focus specifically on doing extra cleaning with the white gold light on the chakra associated with your chart ruler. If you 'see' any excess of brown grey or dirty energies, then keep going and cleaning it with the white gold light as it means you are in awareness of the energies directly on your soul and are cleaning them properly. Those dirty colours are effectively Saturn's colours.

Obviously work on your aura of protection as well and if you lack time to meditate for any reason, make sure you at least keep your aura clean and protected as it offsets all sorts of issues these transits cause and keeps you separated from having to deal with all sorts of painful and unnecessary shit. Focus on Satan's sigil and meditate upon it. Ask for help as you have here. Remember a big rule in Satan's house is that "Fear is OUT" and we don't need to be afraid of the same shit that afflicts people who are -withOUT. You are fine and already doing well that you know of this already, Satan is proud of individuals here for working to be aware and intelligent of things like that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back