Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Asking for help.

RealCynic

Hi fellow Satanists, new member here. Do you guys have the images used for Visualization exercise? The links from Joy of Satan are dead.

"Days Ten through Twenty-Four - Visualization Exercises

If you have access to a printer, print these images out:

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4"

Really appreciate if someone can share these images.

RealCynic said:

It's actually 5 images. They were originally more jagged and ridged so I decided to vectorize them and smooth them out with a couple of corrections, just for the sake of neatness I guess.

Here you go:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

RealCynic said:
Hi fellow Satanists, new member here. Do you guys have the images used for Visualization exercise? The links from Joy of Satan are dead.

"Days Ten through Twenty-Four - Visualization Exercises

If you have access to a printer, print these images out:

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4"

Really appreciate if someone can share these images.
As it seems that many are asking for them lately, you can find them in this pdf from here:
https://mega.nz/file/Jp5HgT4a

Also
SPdQmEP_d.webp

5Jqg3QE_d.webp

BvU7US7_d.webp

DpqAE2T_d.webp

URM3KSp_d.webp

If you want to start the 6months program I d suggest to take the routine but to check on the meditations on :
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html
You might ask why? Because many of the meditation from the pdf have been updated, such as opening the chakras.

Mate this is in the 'Six Month Spiritual Warfare Program' PDF.

I happen to have this download on my iPhone here but cannot seem to copy or attach the pages here. Try have a look around for a download of that PDF.

I'm sorry I cannot help but let me try to explain. So imagine a piece of paper and they're drawn with a black marker.

Image one is a circle with a dot in the centre.

Image two is an upside down triangle. So it's standing with its point at the bottom.

Three is a spiral. It starts from the left at the bottom. Has two full loops in the centre and finishes pointing to the left at the top.

Four is Satans Sigil but it's incomplete. It only is the inverted triangle with the two lines coming down diagonally from each of the two top corners.

Five is a point down five star pentagram without any circle just stand alone plain pentagram.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back