Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Black Color for Protection

Jtnich16

How to use black color for protection and removing negativity? Can please share some of your experiences using black color meditation. Thank you.

JaeSnow said:
How to use black color for protection and removing negativity? Can please share some of your experiences using black color meditation. Thank you.

Black is a 'controlling' colour, it is very powerful and grounded energy, it works really great for defensive and protective purposes especially coupled with the usual white-gold protective aura, you just have to know how to direct it.

When it comes to defending against negative energy it acts like a force-field where negative and hostile energies struggle to breakthrough, a powerful barrier that holds it's ground. Black binds and breaks up these negative forces like the destructive energies of Saturn in that it reverse engineers them and tears their structure apart completely undoing them and this can protect against thoughtforms. Black can be used to destroy bindings, blockages and barriers as well, I've used it in workings to help free my soul, it is not an evil colour like xians try to make people believe.

When working with black energy to protect against negative energy you want it to only block and protect you from unwanted and negative energy, you don't want to prevent positive energy from coming in such as when you want to draw in empowering energy from the sun, so just direct it so to allow positive energy that you desire to come through.

If not directed properly you could end up trapping negative energy inside of you unable to escape with cleanings, so before you build any kind of protection around yourself especially with black energy, clean your soul and aura as thoroughly as you can first. When visualizing black energy, visualize it as shiny black energy, like a glistening obsidian or onyx stone. Adding the shiny factor helps with focus on the clean and positive properties of the black energy.

You can build a black energy aura outside of and around yourself to protect you against negative energy and negative forces. This can be especially enforced around the head if you're dealing with psychic attacks as it will help defend against these greatly and has worked very well in my experience, just ensure these protective black auras are strong, powerful and shiny.

Ghost in the Machine said:
...black AoP...

So...basically from what you said wouldn't it be fair to state [shiny] black breath it in several times into your aura and then program?

Breath shiny black several times, affirm "The black energy is now building an aura of protection around me. This aura is now protecting me at all times and in every way".

Just seems like your giving a scientific understanding behind it but not simply explaining the steps to utilize it like any other color or AoP with white-gold we build.

Albeit the explanation you gave is very interesting particularly the "reverse engineering" aspect.

I only mention as such as I've been breathing in some breaths of black energy simply for intent on grounding though I'm not sure if that is what is happening or not I just breath it in no idea if it's working or not.

Gear88 said:
...black AoP...

So...basically from what you said wouldn't it be fair to state [shiny] black breath it in several times into your aura and then program?

Breath shiny black several times, affirm "The black energy is now building an aura of protection around me. This aura is now protecting me at all times and in every way".

Just seems like your giving a scientific understanding behind it but not simply explaining the steps to utilize it like any other color or AoP with white-gold we build.

Albeit the explanation you gave is very interesting particularly the "reverse engineering" aspect.

I only mention as such as I've been breathing in some breaths of black energy simply for intent on grounding though I'm not sure if that is what is happening or not I just breath it in no idea if it's working or not.

You can breathe the shiny black energy into your aura and build it up as strong as you can and then recite an affirmation afterwords into it, or you can do the similar method as with the AoP where you say the affirmation while doing it. It's like an aura of protection but it's a different kind and I personally don't even use affirmations with it. I just build it around myself and intend with belief, confidence and knowing that it is deflecting and protecting me from negative energies and thoughtforms being sent at me.

Our typical AoP is very generalized and goes for the whole potential, this protective black aura would be for very specific deflection and defense against attacking energies such as those from negative people or those being sent at us by the enemy.

If you're breathing in shiny black energy into yourself and focusing on it's earthy grounding properties while believing that it's instilling and building up such within you, then you're doing it correctly. I do this too myself and direct the energy's purposes for grounding, it works for me and I'm able to tell so because I know myself and my elemental/energy compositions very well and can read them with intuition.

If you aren't yet able to do this you can take note of your behaviours over the course of time such as are you reacting less to things that used to stress/anger you? Are you getting more self-controlled in regards to ego and emotions, etc.

...GitM's message...

I can't say for sure on some of the things you mentioned. But I've noticed a few things first unfortunately I've been lacking in meditation, despite the fact I haven't done Hatha/K-Y in a while I've noticed the only meditations I've been doing for any length of time are EZ-Spinning, Cleaning(once a day), protecting(once a day), and the aura of prosperity for your post on bringing supplies to you.

I will return to cleaning and protecting twice a day in fact just today Tuesday(May 12th, 2020) I did 36 vibrations of Surya to clean. For some specific reason I did 216 for about three days it didn't burn me out but I became somewhat depressed and sick and tired of meditating. It was only between 19 and 23 minutes which is funny cause a while back around a year almost two years ago doing 216 vibrations would take me about 40-50 minutes. Usually 100-111 15-25 minutes, 216 40-50 minutes.

I can't and don't know if I'm being "grounded" I don't know what that means per say in full understanding. I grasp some things in terms of electrical conductivity of excess forces but not in the spiritual terms I mostly apply physical construct logic.

I can't say that I've changed but I noticed myself become more negative and less wanting to meditate. Sleeping more, drinking coffee more almost 7 cups a day, and acting kind looney a bit. I've been expanding myself in lucid dreams doing reality checks and writing down my dreams. But other than that I can't say I've noticed changes that seem like you mentioned i.e. less reaction or more control. Perhaps maybe a bit but I can't say for sure.

I'll admit before this post of yours. I was earlier, last week, I was messing with elements. Doing 20 akasha vibration and breaths, 7 vibration and breaths of each element. But I stopped since I didn't notice anything or maybe it affected me or something. I don't know.

At the end of the day I don't know. I keep doing it but whatever it's just a few minutes of my time breathing in energy.

JaeSnow said:

Black is a 'controlling' colour, it is very powerful and grounded energy, it works really great for defensive and protective purposes especially coupled with the usual white-gold protective aura, you just have to know how to direct it.

When it comes to defending against negative energy it acts like a force-field where negative and hostile energies struggle to breakthrough, a powerful barrier that holds it's ground. Black binds and breaks up these negative forces like the destructive energies of Saturn in that it reverse engineers them and tears their structure apart completely undoing them and this can protect against thoughtforms. Black can be used to destroy bindings, blockages and barriers as well, I've used it in workings to help free my soul, it is not an evil colour like xians try to make people believe.

When working with black energy to protect against negative energy you want it to only block and protect you from unwanted and negative energy, you don't want to prevent positive energy from coming in such as when you want to draw in empowering energy from the sun, so just direct it so to allow positive energy that you desire to come through.

If not directed properly you could end up trapping negative energy inside of you unable to escape with cleanings, so before you build any kind of protection around yourself especially with black energy, clean your soul and aura as thoroughly as you can first. When visualizing black energy, visualize it as shiny black energy, like a glistening obsidian or onyx stone. Adding the shiny factor helps with focus on the clean and positive properties of the black energy.

You can build a black energy aura outside of and around yourself to protect you against negative energy and negative forces. This can be especially enforced around the head if you're dealing with psychic attacks as it will help defend against these greatly and has worked very well in my experience, just ensure these protective black auras are strong, powerful and shiny.

Interesting, cro666 sent me here.

It's very grounding! You're right. I'm a little weary ghost. I really like this color but I dont wanna fuck myself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back