Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

were Arabs originally Aryan?

according to the white death of islam site it says that Arabs used to be Aryan but are now mixed are there any pure Arabs left? also are the souls of modern Arabs different and can this be fixed? :ugeek: :geek:

Yes, there are ancient figurines that depict them as such.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
SouthernWhiteGentile said:
I wonder this too. Where do arabs really come from?
I asked because i'm half arab from my dads from different parts of the middle east
I think its true that Arabs were aryans. But got attacked over the years of Pisslam. I am an Arab too brother. Arabs used to be pagans and worshiped our gods and were more advanced.

I asked because i'm half arab from my dads from different parts of the middle east
I think its true that Arabs were aryans. But got attacked over the years of Pisslam. I am an Arab too brother. Arabs used to be pagans and worshiped our gods and were more advanced.

It's not something that can be reversed, and even if it could your soul is most likely black so you would still reincarnate in a black body.

Aquarius said:
It's not something that can be reversed, and even if it could your soul is most likely black so you would still reincarnate in a black body.
so does that mean Arabs Half Arabs etc. have African Souls? :cool:

Aquarius said:
so does that mean Arabs Half Arabs etc. have African Souls? :cool:
Yes, the white skinned ones may be whites, but most of them should be black.

Yurei said:
would it be possible to return to that state or are Arabs forever changed :cry:
It could be possible through generations of selective breeding and biokinesis but very little Aryan DNA remains in Arab populations.

Yurei said:
Yurei said:
It could be possible through generations of selective breeding and biokinesis but very little Aryan DNA remains in Arab populations.
well if most Arabs have black souls wouldn't it be permanent.

Long ago, I met a family of Arabs. They were Lebanese, but they had very white skin and very very red hair. And! Freckles with blue eyes.

They said they are Arab. They speak it. They marry only their own so they've kept it pure.

according to the white death of islam site it says that Arabs used to be Aryan but are now mixed are there any pure Arabs left? also are the souls of modern Arabs different and can this be fixed? :ugeek: :geek:

Maxine said Arabs are Satan’s people

Kinnaree said:
Long ago, I met a family of Arabs. They were Lebanese, but they had very white skin and very very red hair. And! Freckles with blue eyes.

They said they are Arab. They speak it. They marry only their own so they've kept it pure.
its true they keep to themselves. Most ppl on the levant are very close knit via family ties and are more racially and culturally aware. Most are still very religious either roman catholic or muslim..the Muslim varieties are more likely to have arab blood..

I am half lebanese from my dads side. We are not arab we are phonecian. This is also a topic of debate among many lebanese..many will tell you this. And others will disagree. How ever some have mixed with arabs. Modern day lebanese share about 93 percent of their dna with the ancient canaanites and phonecians who are white. Many of them mixed with Roman's greeks and berbers. Although present day Lebanon esp Beirut and tyre was their mainland they also made their trade routes and homes in Palestine, North Africa, Malta and Ibiza.

My grandpa and his parents were from tyre. He had black hair and blue eyes. My grandma from jaffa had brown hair and so did her sister. The levant speaks Arabic and have alot of Arabic names due to the ottoman empires influence.

Saudi Arabia Bahrain quwait ect are arabs and many heavily mixed with blacks. alot of armanoid features are also found in the levant in Lebanon, Jordan and Palestine

I actually thought I was half arab for the longest time. Although it would be unrealistic to say I knew for sure that I didnt have an arab ancestor somewhere as you do have ppl on the levant with arab and even black genes. The degrees vary.
I once saw a picture of a Palestinian war veteran that had blue eyes. He looked and felt very white with a hint of arab.

Yurei said:
Yurei said:

With genetic engineering they can transform themselves, even into a blue or green race or whatever they want, I am talking about very high levels of development. I don't know what the Arabs will do in the future because I don't have much information about their origins and history but you can be sure that when they are more aware, they will know what to do. Speaking of the Whites, it is obvious that they have to stop the racial mixing and repair and clean up their genetics. It is horrible what the jews are doing to the Whites, genetic and territorial replacement put together, a genocidal technique. Not to mention the global racial mixing resulting in the loss of all races and the obtaining of a single global hybrid jewish slave race.

Master said:
Yurei said:

With genetic engineering they can transform themselves, even into a blue or green race or whatever they want, I am talking about very high levels of development. I don't know what the Arabs will do in the future because I don't have much information about their origins and history but you can be sure that when they are more aware, they will know what to do. Speaking of the Whites, it is obvious that they have to stop the racial mixing and repair and clean up their genetics. It is horrible what the jews are doing to the Whites, genetic and territorial replacement put together, a genocidal technique. Not to mention the global racial mixing resulting in the loss of all races and the obtaining of a single global hybrid jewish slave race.

I thought race never changes :? :? :? :?

Master said:
Yurei said:

i know this is old but how can race change into another race i thought that was impossible.

Master said:
Yurei said:

i know this is old but how can race change into another race i thought that was impossible.

To learn this it is necessary to study biology.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back