Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Merkaba Clarifications [Question for HPs/Experienced]

zsx

The Merkaba meditation is illustrated in contradictory ways on several points.

First and most importantly, there are inconsistencies in how the Merkaba supposedly should work when the ball is moved to a chakra other than the Solar 666. If the ball is at the solar, it makes sense that the pyramids squish it into a disk and expand it through powerful friction at lightspeed in opposite directions.

However, if the ball is moved to a different chakra then the pyramids dont meet at the position of the ball anymore, as shown here.
Screenshot-2020-05-10-17-51-13-37.png
By this logic, the point of friction and where the disk normally is created, is different to the location of the ball that's supposed to be squished to a disk in the first place.

Further evidence to support this fact is found in this statement from Cobra.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
When the Merkaba field spins around you, one pyramid clockwise one anti-clockwise, where these meet, you have a creation of energy out of something like friction. Much energy. Its like spinning two metal plates on opposite directions, there is some sort of energetical friction that is made because of the heat, thus creating a disc of energy, this disc is connected through the light tube you raise in this meditation and chakra system...
If it wasn't a combination of the sphere and the friction point of the pyramids, then what point would have been there in creating and moving the sphere in the first place? None, of course.
It's crystal clear that the sphere must be at the friction point of the pyramids while they are spun to lightspeed.

So, there are only two possible conclusions.

1) The sphere must always be squished to a disk on the Solar chakra and then moved after the 18th breath while in a meditative state.

2) The pyramids must be stretched, so that they meet at whatever location the sphere is moved to. For example if the sphere was moved to the crown, the lower pyramid would be stretched upwards so that it meets with the upper pyramid at the height of the crown chakra.

I'd like to do this meditation without having to guess 50-50 on what to do, so an answer would be much appreciated. Especially from an HP.

@zsx

MerKaba is my absolute favorite meditation, it's an entire scientific doctrine of meditation unto itself. With that said I can't answer your questions unless the HPs reply if they are in contact with Demons.

With that said.... I can't answer your question as I never delved into such logic. With that said I have on two or three occasions in the past 12 years DID place the internal solar ball on other chakras like the 8th Gold chakra(Sun disk of Ra chakra), crown, 6th, and even a few occasions the muladhara.

On top of that @zsx did you know you can change the color of the MerKaBa balls. The energy used is white-gold cause it's the most powerful white light plus gold to create that solar yellow light unlike using pure white. Of course other colors can be used such as gold(darker tone than white-gold), red, green or any color.

Do realize the MerKaBa that we use was created sometime in 2002 when the JoS website was a huge mess. If your lucky to have seen the old, pre-JoS modern era look it was a huge mess with gargantuan letters and it was an HTML nightmare.

Non-the less the MerKaBa that we have is either from around 2002 when JoS was created or pre-JoS i.e. Black Rose Y! group in other words the precursor to JoS that Maxine was in.

I think even if HP.Cobra answered your question it wouldn't be as full of an answer as possible. As MerKaBa is a very prominent meditation it's an infinite and unlimited meditation. Has no speed limit and has a myriad of aspects such as color, location(i.e. chakra position), and other aspects that even the most highest beings still employ.

@zsx

Also why the concern with other chakra points despite the chakras being interconnected the center manipura chakra has the most amount of connections. The powerhouse of the soul if you feed the center manipura chakra you empower all the other chakras. That's not to say focus only on manipura but with MerKaBa it does pump throughout your soul even though most chakras are being feed indirectly.

@zsx

Also why are you wanting to perform MerKaBa? It's not that I'm trying to scold you but MerKaBa is something. Personally back in 2004 time period when I did it I may have induced some sort of mental illness or temporary mental illness into my life. It's a very powerful meditation remember despite the fact there is no speed limit. We limit the meditation to the speed of light as that is instant manifestation going past is unnecessary till much later in time particularly when your other meditations take you past the speed of light naturally without MerKaBa as I have posted on MerkaBa/Chakra spinning before and received such reply.

The tube is conecting the small sphere to the big one. I think you have to create it there because has to do with the center of gavity of the body, then you put it in the chakra wich is to be worked.

The disk has nothing to do with the ball, it's caused by the friction of the two pyramids wich meet in the center of gravity of the body.

That is just my speculation.

To be honest I don't even understand why you should put the ball in any other chakra other than the Solar. This chakra is the most powerful, the powerhouse of the soul and it connects to all the other chakras, then why the heck should we move the ball in any other chakras? Is this maybe old information that has not been updated?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back