Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

HP Cobra please reply (regarding 40 Day meditation) it could be an ERROR.

Niko_is_666

I have come across something.

On days 17-20
We now work on opening the Crown Chakra but when we open the link and read the page it is mentioned that "In order to open your crown chakra effectively, you must have already performed the Opening of the Third Eye. and the opening of the 6th chakra." (Image below)
chakraprob.png

In the 40-day program, we are only doing "Opening of the Third eye" and directly jumping to Opening the crown chakra.(image above)
The opening of the 6th Chakra has to be done for SEVEN consecutive days and in the 40-day program, we are not even doing it for one day.
Is this an error or is it okay to skip the opening of the 6th Chakra?

If this is an error then for my personal, I will add 7 extra days to work on opening the 6th Chakra before proceeding to days 17-20. It would be more like a 47-day program.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hail Satan!!!

The 3rd eye being an extension of the 6th chakra, can be sufficiently worked on and it affects the 6th chakra.

Work done on the 7th chakra, does impact the 6th chakra directly. Work done on the 3rd eye also empowers the 6th chakra since these are connected. This in short is hidden in the message of the eye of the Pyramid which later on was called Masonic.

You could add the 7 days if you want and it should be done after the 40 day program. The 7th and 6th chakra are closely related, this will be felt after some progress is done.

The 40 day program is supposed to do the absolute minimum in the 40 day program. One continues onwards on themselves. The 6th chakra meditation should be an all time thing, that people continue regardless, because of the stubborness of opening and empowering this chakra.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The 3rd eye being an extension of the 6th chakra, can be sufficiently worked on and it affects the 6th chakra.

Work done on the 7th chakra, does impact the 6th chakra directly. Work done on the 3rd eye also empowers the 6th chakra since these are connected. This in short is hidden in the message of the eye of the Pyramid which later on was called Masonic.

You could add the 7 days if you want and it should be done after the 40 day program. The 7th and 6th chakra are closely related, this will be felt after some progress is done.

The 40 day program is supposed to do the absolute minimum in the 40 day program. One continues onwards on themselves. The 6th chakra meditation should be an all time thing, that people continue regardless, because of the stubborness of opening and empowering this chakra.

Ah I see, fully understood :)

Thanks for replying Commander :D

The 40-day program was created in 2016. In 2018 the opening the chakras was updated to reflect new information thus the change. In the past pre-2018 update the 6th was done last due to it's power which COULD affect some people. On top of that the mantra was changed to Yaum, while the neuter Anahata was changed to Aum.

Your reading into old information. Even though the 40-day program is perfectly fine for what it is, non-the less it's based on old information, it COULD use an update so people don't get confused on the chakra working section much like how you have such confusion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back