Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Doing RTR’s on people we love

Sundara

Has anyone tried this on a loved one, particularly a christian? What were the results?

There’s some people I really care about that I feel could benefit from this, one identifies as a Christian though. He’s really close to being free from it, and he’s got the most beautiful soul, but part of him just can’t escape it.

Sundara said:
Has anyone tried this on a loved one, particularly a christian? What were the results?

There’s some people I really care about that I feel could benefit from this, one identifies as a Christian though. He’s really close to being free from it, and he’s got the most beautiful soul, but part of him just can’t escape it.

What do you mean on them? Just like directed at them? You could try, I suppose, and it may work. The working will indirectly affect everyone eventually, so in a way they will benefit, with time.

Sundara said:

You can do it no problem, you just need to be aware of a few things to make sure it stays effective overall also. Read here https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41109&p=164407#p164407

You could do it to some fruits and put them in the fridge.

If there’s a quiet place outside you like, you could do the RTR there and that area could become more Satanic if you know what I mean, or do it to some rocks or crystals and bury them in the ground.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back