Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I live in a Christian residence ..

Drusila

I do my meditation every day and started getting my tools for my altar, however there is a problem to consecrate my tools. I can't burn incense because the smoke detector is super sensitive. I'm wondering if I can consecrate my tools in my astral temple? During this time of covid 19 I couldn't do the ritual in a park either. I live in a rooming house with too many restrictions, the appartments are unaffordable. In a manner of speaking Im stuck here. Do you think Satan will understand ?

What tools are you using? Outside of something like a rosary to keep count of repetitions and candles for summoning, most tools are more symbolic than functional. And consecration? Just cleanse them with energy or something. Most incense you buy at the store is crap anyway.

Stop overthinking it and making hurdles for yourself with items that aren’t completely necessary. Just do what you need to do. You have that power inside you already, tools or no tools.

Is it possible to remove / disable smoke detector for a moment, then activate it again? Maybe it is as simple as taking a battery out for a moment..? Or to remove it from the place and place it again later..?

I am sure he will understand the situation you are in perfectly.

Of course he does I can’t imagine he would want you doing anything that put you in danger in any way possibly by exposing your beliefs to a bunch of xtians. As long as you meditate and can quietly do the rtr or with some sort of background (music tv radio white noise etc) your fine. The rtr is the most important part.

You can do all rituals even the Dedication if need be in your astral temple (it’s totally valid but with the dedication just redo it in the physical when you can safely since the drop of blood is very important)

well good luck.

Yes Satan does understand but you also have to understand that you should plan to earn money somehow and get your own place in the near future.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Money_Meditation.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back