Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Improving my astral senses

Cartman1997

Hello brothers and sisters, I need some help or advice. I cannot hear or see the gods unless I'm astral projecting to my astral temple but I can feel their presences when they are around me. I cannot see them or hear them that well in the physical realm. What are some good meditations to help improve my astral senses?

Meditations, cleaning soul & chakras. Unblock them then empower them.
Runes
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Open_Blocked_Chakras.html

Once is unblock and open, you will have to empower them. It is a long process, have patience.

HellWarrior said:
I have been practicing all these shits for 4 years. But still no results.

Conclusion: There is no super natural. No God, no Satan and no true religion.

Shut up. You don't know anything. You just give up because it got to hard. Everyone comes to Spiritual Satanism differently in spiritual growth. Some take longer, a d maybe you have alit of energy blockages. Secondly you can't have done it all because there is more to these meditations, so please stop your groaning.

HellWarrior said:
I have been practicing all these shits for 4 years. But still no results.

Conclusion: There is no super natural. No God, no Satan and no true religion.
In conclusion: you are an idiot, what the f**k you doing here anyway?
Because you don t know how to practice, don t have any patience, and are basically a degenerate you spill bullshit here, either you are a jew or just a f*cking retarded xian.

Actual practice is needed, not just empowerment and removing blockages.

Add visualisation exercises and ask your Guardian Demon to help you practice seeing spiritual beings and aura. Robert Bruce has some techniques for practicing seeing auras, which have proven effective. Who knows where he plagiarised them from before adding his colour associations which are mostly wrong.

Stormblood said:
Actual practice is needed, not just empowerment and removing blockages.

Add visualisation exercises and ask your Guardian Demon to help you practice seeing spiritual beings and aura. Robert Bruce has some techniques for practicing seeing auras, which have proven effective. Who knows where he plagiarised them from before adding his colour associations which are mostly wrong.

What are the techniques?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back