Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

HYPATIA

Wayofthegods

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypatia

She was so loved by Christian's she was murdered by them. ROFL.

This is why you cant be tolerant of Christian's.

Can't even really feel bad for them.

Wouldn't it had been relatively known back then that hey, MAybE Christianity is complete bullshit.

I like that you have mentioned here, she is one of my favorite historical figures. She unfortunate was killed for what she believed in, she tried to warn many about Christianity and even other religions. She was very intelligent and educated.

Official story about her is very off imo. The enemy admits in places the real reason Hypatia was killed was because she was converting tons of people away from xianity with her exemplary morality and wisdom. Given the endless descriptions (even by xians like Salvian) of North African xian bishops, priests and worshippers as being utterly depraved its easy to see how she could do this.

The entire article goes on and on about how according to our contemporary historians her father Theon and her are 'irrelevant' to mathematics and philosophy, yet at the time were called exceptional geniuses, even by enemies. Scientists of the Islamic 'golden age' used what survived of her and her students material, yet her ideas are somehow worthless? The contradictions always pile up concerning someone the enemy hates. On top of that, they ripped off the story for one of their 'saints', 'Catherine of Alexandria' and a variety of other so called 'xian virgins killed by pagans'.

Karnonnos said:
Official story about her is very off imo. The enemy admits in places the real reason Hypatia was killed was because she was converting tons of people away from xianity with her exemplary morality and wisdom. Given the endless descriptions (even by xians like Salvian) of North African xian bishops, priests and worshippers as being utterly depraved its easy to see how she could do this.

The entire article goes on and on about how according to our contemporary historians her father Theon and her are 'irrelevant' to mathematics and philosophy, yet at the time were called exceptional geniuses, even by enemies. Scientists of the Islamic 'golden age' used what survived of her and her students material, yet her ideas are somehow worthless? The contradictions always pile up concerning someone the enemy hates. On top of that, they ripped off the story for one of their 'saints', 'Catherine of Alexandria' and a variety of other so called 'xian virgins killed by pagans'.

Interesting. I hope that's the case, because her power is intense.

Wow I was literally just reading about her yesterday before you made this post and I was actually going to make a post about her and what you guys think about her and her story. Very interesting. :)

She was killed by the disgusting xians in the Caesareum temple which was built by Cleopatra four centuries earlier.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back