Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Improving Visualization (entry 1)

This is going to be just a quick post, either a question to others with more experience and an update on how I'm changing.

I've always been thinking with a good amount of detail, visualizing and fantasizing has never been something that I felt as hard at all. I can't hold an image in my mind for 5 minutes (like Void Meditation suggests we learn) as the image vanishes or shifts and I have to recall that image every few seconds, but the detail is actually not bad. It's almost like I can guess what something I don't know will look like in a realistic manner.
Read about the phenomenon called Synestesia, where different senses kind of 'overlap' and you can find out what something tastes like just by seeing it or touching it with your fingertips, some people see colors as a particular sound and so on, being able to discern more and more information whereas others would only be able to access the first level of information.
I'm not sure this is what is going on, but I'll try to explain it as best as I can.

Over the last few days, maybe last week, I have been able to kind of like 'project' my consciousness into my own visualization. Better said: if I imagine myself in a field, I know what the grass smells like; if I imagine myself lifting something huge and heavy, I feel how dangerous it could be were I not in control of it and let go; and lastly.. to be entirely honest, if I imagine an intimate encounter, I can 'feel' what the partner's skin feels like and her weight as well.

Long story short: if I put enough effort in my visualizations (and most of the time even if I don't) I can get more information that I expected from whatever I imagine, to the point of almost wondering whether or not I'm tapping on something that exists in another reality and knowing what 'the other me' feels because we are one and the same.

I know this makes little sense perhaps, it's entirely knew to me (especially the sex related part.. pretty surprising). This effect seems to be increasing almost daily right now, so I thought about asking you Brothers and Sisters what you think, if it's something normal or whatnot.

Thanks for reading.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:

If you want to do a lot of reading, I've recently very thoroughly described this in various ways in a thread about dreams. What you're doing is called Soul-Splitting and it's a form of astral projection.

My posts and responses in that thread clarify further along with multiple thorough explanations of how dreams and such work of which I'm sure you'll also find great interest in.

This is going to be just a quick post, either a question to others with more experience and an update on how I'm changing.

I've always been thinking with a good amount of detail, visualizing and fantasizing has never been something that I felt as hard at all. I can't hold an image in my mind for 5 minutes (like Void Meditation suggests we learn) as the image vanishes or shifts and I have to recall that image every few seconds, but the detail is actually not bad. It's almost like I can guess what something I don't know will look like in a realistic manner.
Read about the phenomenon called Synestesia, where different senses kind of 'overlap' and you can find out what something tastes like just by seeing it or touching it with your fingertips, some people see colors as a particular sound and so on, being able to discern more and more information whereas others would only be able to access the first level of information.
I'm not sure this is what is going on, but I'll try to explain it as best as I can.

Over the last few days, maybe last week, I have been able to kind of like 'project' my consciousness into my own visualization. Better said: if I imagine myself in a field, I know what the grass smells like; if I imagine myself lifting something huge and heavy, I feel how dangerous it could be were I not in control of it and let go; and lastly.. to be entirely honest, if I imagine an intimate encounter, I can 'feel' what the partner's skin feels like and her weight as well.

Long story short: if I put enough effort in my visualizations (and most of the time even if I don't) I can get more information that I expected from whatever I imagine, to the point of almost wondering whether or not I'm tapping on something that exists in another reality and knowing what 'the other me' feels because we are one and the same.

I know this makes little sense perhaps, it's entirely knew to me (especially the sex related part.. pretty surprising). This effect seems to be increasing almost daily right now, so I thought about asking you Brothers and Sisters what you think, if it's something normal or whatnot.

Thanks for reading.

HAIL SATAN!!!!
That is very nice :)

It’s normal but be careful not to go too far into delusional thinking. Your reality is outside of you. But knowing that, the better you are at visualizing, to the degrees you’ve stated, the easier it is to make those thoughts a reality. Think of it like upgrading from graphite pencils to colored pencils. What you create emulates reality more but it still needs you to elevate it with intention and purpose.

The power of any magic is behind thought and intention and the more vivid those thoughts are, and the more powerful the intention, the more effective they are on our lives as well as the lives of others.

That’s not to discredit any astral experiences you may have, but visualization is powerful and the better you are at it, the easier you can trick yourself with it if you aren’t mindful. Especially if it’s something you’re new too, just be wary of it.

Ghost in the Machine said:

If you want to do a lot of reading, I've recently very thoroughly described this in various ways in a thread about dreams. What you're doing is called Soul-Splitting and it's a form of astral projection.

My posts and responses in that thread clarify further along with multiple thorough explanations of how dreams and such work of which I'm sure you'll also find great interest in.

Haven't read the other post yet (so late here and I'm really not able to focus right now, postponing it to first thing in the morning), but what you mentioned about soul splitting sounds somehow very fitting for my situation. I need time to experiment with this better and see what comes out of it. (At the moment I've got way too much on my mind and after 10+ hours of work I need sleep and getting over this day so I can wake up fresh the next one.) Will keep you updated on this state as soon as I have decent news. Thanks for your help in understanding this change. Much appreciated.

You need to diferentiate between the mental, etheric and astral - this is done by testing. If you walk in the realm of mercury, see if everything wich appears to you is related to mercury.

Also, the visualization is a point reference to know your advancement in regards to meditation, as your hability of mantaining a mental image shows about your state of counsciousness.

Pramantha said:
You need to diferentiate between the mental, etheric and astral - this is done by testing. If you walk in the realm of mercury, see if everything wich appears to you is related to mercury.

Also, the visualization is a point reference to know your advancement in regards to meditation, as your hability of mantaining a mental image shows about your state of counsciousness.

Thanks for the hint, but I don't really know what it means to 'walk in the realm of mercury'. Astrology really isn't my forte at all, just recently started to study the natal chart.

Pramantha said:

Thanks for the hint, but I don't really know what it means to 'walk in the realm of mercury'. Astrology really isn't my forte at all, just recently started to study the natal chart.

By that I mean that you go into an astral realm ruled by mercury, wich you can do by entering a door with the symbol of mercury(can be done with other things, like tarot cards, runes etc) as in the past life meditation. This is how occultists learn about symbols, in some esoteric orders the neophyte is required to state accurate information about a symbol wich he knows nothing about.

Pramantha said:
By that I mean that you go into an astral realm ruled by mercury, wich you can do by entering a door with the symbol of mercury(can be done with other things, like tarot cards, runes etc) as in the past life meditation. This is how occultists learn about symbols, in some esoteric orders the neophyte is required to state accurate information about a symbol wich he knows nothing about.

Got it, thanks. That's sounds like a very interesting method, but I don't think I'm that advanced yet, I'm just getting a grip on energy and unless it's about healing or little more, I am a total disaster with things that require great perception. I'm working on this right now, I'll definitely try this method later when I can actually use it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back